• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Criminal and forex world

it is the world of honour diginity and crime every one in this world is wanted to become famous in the whole world like forex but the most important matter is that either they are using legal source to earn better or illegal source mostly the crime peoples use illegal way to become rich it is not right

Getting screwed in the brokers' world by anyone is something that the person in question should receive a greater blame for. Considering the pace of technology and the advancement in internet search engines that makes it very possible for one run a search on search engines and get very credible answers, it would wrong for any trader to invest in a broker without proven track record.

Thats right, but yet some people are still ignorant and also less knowledge on how to figure out the scam look alike ones., it's because you are said to be more advanced than some people and also greed is also the main reason why some people falls prey to some scam brokers, because those brokers often offers bonus to early birds.

Thats right, but yet some people are still ignorant and also less knowledge on how to figure out the scam look alike ones., it's because you are said to be more advanced than some people and also greed is also the main reason why some people falls prey to some scam brokers, because those brokers often offers bonus to early birds.
Well, I think that is where the need for Forex forums and Google search comes in. But I still wonder why I shouldn't make good research on the Broker or nature of any business I wish to put my hard earned money in. I don't think it makes any sense just investing for the sake of it.

Well, I think that is where the need for Forex forums and Google search comes in. But I still wonder why I shouldn't make good research on the Broker or nature of any business I wish to put my hard earned money in. I don't think it makes any sense just investing for the sake of it.

Assuming that you are the newbie trader and you have just come across a new broker that offers 80percent bonus of your intial capital. I tell you because you are a newbie perhaps you won't have that sense to make the research and perhaps when you must have done that perhaps you may find on google good messege being posted by some of their clients.

Assuming that you are the newbie trader and you have just come across a new broker that offers 80percent bonus of your intial capital. I tell you because you are a newbie perhaps you won't have that sense to make the research and perhaps when you must have done that perhaps you may find on google good messege being posted by some of their clients.

- - - Updated - - -

Well true, there are times we fall victim to certain avoidable circumstances due to ignorance. I like the way enlightenment is going these days and it grants si many the opprtunity of knowing that which they may not have known.

Well true, there are times we fall victim to certain avoidable circumstances due to ignorance. I like the way enlightenment is going these days and it grants si many the opprtunity of knowing that which they may not have known.

Thats the point, like I was having a discussion which one of my high school classmate and he was even into forex trading but a newbie, so he should to me the broker he trades with and,"holy jezz" the broker have 100 and above spreads. So on telling him the brokers which I used and how spread they have, he was surprise because to hime he thinks that the broker that he use are the best. So thats ignorant.

Most of the criminals these days are making use of the virtual currency and the money that is being used in the stock market is what attracts them the most. I think we can consider spending the money into the forex by recognizing such market and then making it easy to understand.

Thats the point, like I was having a discussion which one of my high school classmate and he was even into forex trading but a newbie, so he should to me the broker he trades with and,"holy jezz" the broker have 100 and above spreads. So on telling him the brokers which I used and how spread they have, he was surprise because to hime he thinks that the broker that he use are the best. So thats ignorant.

Well, that's ignorance on his own part. That is why it's highly advisable for one to always be on the lookout for good brokers and know that which meet the standards. I think the criminality in Forex might just be a mistake on the part of the trader himself.

Well, that's ignorance on his own part. That is why it's highly advisable for one to always be on the lookout for good brokers and know that which meet the standards. I think the criminality in Forex might just be a mistake on the part of the trader himself.

You know we all can invariably be ignorant of one thing or the other, perhaps because we are new. The crime attached to forex trading can only get hold of those who are new and also those who are greedy and on the fast lane, they often spends much money on purchasing strategies.

You know we all can invariably be ignorant of one thing or the other, perhaps because we are new. The crime attached to forex trading can only get hold of those who are new and also those who are greedy and on the fast lane, they often spends much money on purchasing strategies.
Agreed but there are ones that are easily avoided like the issue of brokers. However, if it comes to gaining access to our log in details which is caused by downloading some trading softwares which may have been altered alongside and spywares included, I will say anyone can fall victim to that.

Agreed but there are ones that are easily avoided like the issue of brokers. However, if it comes to gaining access to our log in details which is caused by downloading some trading softwares which may have been altered alongside and spywares included, I will say anyone can fall victim to that.

Well, sorry, I will have to tell you that, that of the broker is what which people will invariably be trapped on. In the sense that as a newbie trader the main thing to do is getting a broker and most goes for the bonus offering ones. They've gat no knowledge and they will only be aware when it must have been late and when they get more exprienced.

Well, sorry, I will have to tell you that, that of the broker is what which people will invariably be trapped on. In the sense that as a newbie trader the main thing to do is getting a broker and most goes for the bonus offering ones. They've gat no knowledge and they will only be aware when it must have been late and when they get more exprienced.

Now let's take it this way. As a newbie, you can't start looking for a broker if you do not posses the basic knowledge of Forex, that is jumping the gun you know. Two of my Forex manuals for starters deeply treats the issue of getting a trusted broker. Now, having gone through those books even before downloading a trading app would have given me an idea of what to expect from a broker or that which determines a credible one.

Now let's take it this way. As a newbie, you can't start looking for a broker if you do not posses the basic knowledge of Forex, that is jumping the gun you know. Two of my Forex manuals for starters deeply treats the issue of getting a trusted broker. Now, having gone through those books even before downloading a trading app would have given me an idea of what to expect from a broker or that which determines a credible one.

Well, I think you should have to put your self in the beginners or newbies shoes before you would be able to comprehend my points of view, first a newbie mind will be on the demo trading account and after a successfull demo practising combined with the theorical learning he goes for that broker that will accept small deposit or gives bonus which some scam brokers use to entice more newbie traders.

Most of the time the criminals are going to take advantage of any type of the stock investment. they are not going to be thinking much as when and how the money is going to come there. if we are going to be taking the assumption about the forex then we know that crime is quite common too.

Well, I think where they might find it easier to get through traders' account would always be the fault of the trader. I heard a poster in one of the forums saying that his friend lost some huge sum to hackers/phisers who accessed his trading account and took withdrew all his funds. Coincidentally, the broker in question is still the one I use so I gues the problem is somewhere from the trader's end.

Its not always easy for this to come to reallity except the trader just accept and give the broker such permission to do so just if that is not going to happen for one day .
Some broker need to eneable good security on their site just to prevent such measure

Its not always easy for this to come to reallity except the trader just accept and give the broker such permission to do so just if that is not going to happen for one day .
Some broker need to eneable good security on their site just to prevent such measure
This is not even a broker that accessed his account, the account must have been accessed by a friend who he may have knowingly or unknowingly revealed the pins to because that is the only reason he could gain access to it and the trader in question receives the blame.

This is not even a broker that accessed his account, the account must have been accessed by a friend who he may have knowingly or unknowingly revealed the pins to because that is the only reason he could gain access to it and the trader in question receives the blame.

Yeah that right because remember that for instance a broker like mayzus when you want to withdrawal being initiated there is code which is being sent to our mail or phone number so therefore I wonder how it will be possible for someone else to withdraw the money.

Similar to stock market, forex market may have criminal players. Only respective governments should take necessary measures to put those persons behind bars. Forex market cannot be blamed for the same. It is similar to stock market where there were instances of investment from underground world. We as traders and individuals should remain honest and try to improve our standard of living and teach youngsters to enter this lucrative field free of cost.

Similar to stock market, forex market may have criminal players. Only respective governments should take necessary measures to put those persons behind bars. Forex market cannot be blamed for the same. It is similar to stock market where there were instances of investment from underground world. We as traders and individuals should remain honest and try to improve our standard of living and teach youngsters to enter this lucrative field free of cost.

Yes thats right they need to be close watch because since forex trading has to do with the economy, when it is being filled with criminal acts it will however tell on some country economy, but then we the retailer traders needs to trade just alone with the regulated brokers, at least to reduce some of the crimes.