• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Criminal and forex world

Forex is a legal issue , no way to avoid it , but the transaction deposit and withdrawal is the problem and some countries dont allow this kind of , as like India. but lots of trader right now there is.
Of course, Forex Trading Legal is without a doubt. However, there is a need to keep an eye on the issues that have criminal effects in this market, so the topic carries a lot of information.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.
Following signals is not good idea if you have plan to learn how to trade. Mindset is very important for trading. Following signals can hamper your mindset.

Forex trading is a legitimate way to make money. However, forex scams abound, so you need to be aware of what to look for to avoid these.

in this market place so many scam issue are available and beginners fall a great trouble for all time because of them.

I don’t see any connection between these 2! Keep your patience level stable whatever happens because if you get nervous, you cannot survive in Forex trading. Try to utilize the opportunities provided by your broker and enhance your knowledge as much as possible. And never search for any short-cut because initially you need to extend your knowledge.

Impulsive decision always harms a trader and so traders should develop their analytical knowledge so they can make pure decision. But, it is not the exact way of trading. So, analyze the market properly before taking a trade. A strong analysis helps a trader forecast the market well.

If new traders use demo trading account, they can get introduced to all the tooling and the operations of the platform. They don’t know how to analyze the market and how to derive signals from it.