• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Criminal and forex world

Criminal and forex world

As you just read in Japanese government try to do best to bring forex to avoid from the money maker for Yakuza by every traders in Japan must exam forex certificate for defense from Yakuza.Do you think about crime same as Yakuza and mafia should play in forex or not ?

Criminal and forex world

As you just read in Japanese government try to do best to bring forex to avoid from the money maker for Yakuza by every traders in Japan must exam forex certificate for defense from Yakuza.Do you think about crime same as Yakuza and mafia should play in forex or not ?
Its not only in forex, if theirs money involve chance are theirs a criminal mind thinking of earning money also. Forex is a big market
If we are thinking of getting good source of income with the right strategy we can in forex.
That's why some criminals who has money but don't know how to make that money from dirty money to clean money will going to think to invest in forex and withdraw it and its already a clean money.

I am actually clueless about these criminals and forex because what comes into my mind is "criminal traders." but whether the money that they are using to trade comes from something illegal, i guess that may be "unethical" but money is needed! So, it doesn't matter where it came from.

ha, I think everyone can trade in forex trading, as long as he is able to comply with the rules of the trade. This free trade. even the yakuza can be a trader. I do not understand why this discussion thread seem strange?

Yes, as long as you have money to trade then Forex doesn't care about where your funds came from but if in JAPAN that traders needs to passed an exam first before they can start trading, well i don't really know why it needs to.. because in our country we have the freedom and trading in Forex is non of their business.

Davidjss copy from my own thread in fxfred. So please ignore this thread anyway I am Japanese Yakusa must dead because Japanese yakusa act same as mafia also you must know as they are cruel gangster and shouldn't join in FX and any online markets.

Davidjss copy from my own thread in fxfred. So please ignore this thread anyway I am Japanese Yakusa must dead because Japanese yakusa act same as mafia also you must know as they are cruel gangster and shouldn't join in FX and any online markets.
wow you seem to know much about the issue, here, too many are talking about yakuza, but I do not really understand about it, but they certainly have nothing to do with crime in forex trading.

Yakusa use forex for location for money laundering from their criminal activity my friend and they avoid to pay heavy tax same as normally people in Japan.So government must arrest them and someway it affect too every Japanese traders in Nikei and forex too.

but i wonder if yakuza have their own office if they are mafia :D, but this is forex and it is free for someone to get in and out, we cannot deny if they want to join here or not, because they are cannot cheat unless they are hacker, so far i think there is nothing wrong with them join forex

Well,as forex trading does not requires or ask you where you got the money from it isn't that bad perhaps i think it won't be fruitful as the capital isn't a clean money.though such act or case should be treated and never affects the other forex traders of the country.

Well,as forex trading does not requires or ask you where you got the money from it isn't that bad perhaps i think it won't be fruitful as the capital isn't a clean money.though such act or case should be treated and never affects the other forex traders of the country.

lol, who know? if that criminal is smart in forex and can get some bucks from it or gain a lot of profit from it, this is not a world where you get some nice bucks and will earn nice earning too. so far as long as they are one of the citizien in the country that accepted by forex broker, they can join it.

Putting the dirty money into consideration the trader might loss because we don't expect to rip what we didn't sow,though its under probability and also if the criminal is smart enough he or she could then make clean money out of the dirty money.

Putting the dirty money into consideration the trader might loss because we don't expect to rip what we didn't sow,though its under probability and also if the criminal is smart enough he or she could then make clean money out of the dirty money.
That's is if you are a trader. But what if you are a broker site? Then you have nothing to loss. Criminals can simply get money from the deposits of investors and have clean money and pay those who withdraw with their dirty money.
Now problem solve. Clean money, easy money laundry.

I am actually clueless about these criminals and Forex trading. As long as he is able to comply with the rules of the trade. In our country we have the freedom and trading in Forex is non of their business.
Mostly the crime in here is more related to money laundering. As criminals can do forex trading to make their dirty money turn to clean money. Just like investing in forex and withdrawing using other bank account. In this way you have free transfer of money from one bank to another bank. But usually many broker sites has safeguard against this kind of fraudulent activity but some has ingenuous way to do it.

I agree with some point here there is no symbole that the money invested in forex trading is a crimianl money or not nobody know ,but since the money was not clean nothing good will come out from it.

Criminal Complaint. HAUSA JOEL M. HAM MERMAN (312) 353-8881 ... 1,500 One World Forex customers and One World's customer Forex liabilities, as .

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Criminal Complaint. HAUSA JOEL M. HAM MERMAN (312) 353-8881 ... 1,500 One World Forex customers and One World's customer Forex liabilities, as .

It's a real crime and the criminal has been sentenced but still, there have many Forex scam and fraud out there so always keep our mind on and be alert with any too-good-to-be-true earning opportunity.

Do research about your brokers and question them before open account, it's always a good ideal to avoid being scammed.

A excellent currency dealing plan will help you develop success day after day where-as if a currency dealing scamster is successful in attractive you, you could be tricked of countless numbers instantaneously. And I am not fueling when I say this. There are a large number of experiences doing units daily where one is tricked of his/her life-time benefits by a Forex Scamster

Well i think this forex scamster are just those that come to trick traders of their money and this can prevented if a trader is trading with the right broker and the broker will actually safegurd the trader fund from any form of scamming activity.

I think nothig ncan be done for the cirminal world. as most of the time the forex is soemthing you are going to find odd and the amount of people trying to add some money into the forex is rising. and this is also the opening for the criminals to hide the money. that is why there is more crime.