• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Criminal and forex world

I have study about this same publish on fxfred and i am not even having any hint on how spammers and currency dealing performs,well,i think thats why there is a need for recognition so as to prevent spammers who will spend unclean cash in the company,well i don't see how bad it is.

it is not about spammers, but scammers and also some bad people who do money laundry, can you imagine if you have "dirty money" and then you make deposit in Forex after that you trade and then you get profit from it, then that is your own money and it make you earn legal money not dirty money.

I guess its more on laundry. Beside we can just send money from one account to another without problem by just trading and transferring funds from one account to another. I know its really hard to make good income in forex. But I know criminals can find ways to take advantage of this.

it is not about spammers, but scammers and also some bad people who do money laundry, can you imagine if you have "dirty money" and then you make deposit in Forex after that you trade and then you get profit from it, then that is your own money and it make you earn legal money not dirty money.

From my understanding, what you have gained profits from the dirty money will remain from the dirty money profits but of course, this is already removed in their eyes because, you can't track those once you have invested it in your broker and they will not know which accounts transferred these profits made.

From my understanding, what you have gained profits from the dirty money will remain from the dirty money profits but of course, this is already removed in their eyes because, you can't track those once you have invested it in your broker and they will not know which accounts transferred these profits made.

That is so right, money laundring is something that actually made some people prefer this way and forex is the good way for them, and some criminals organization also take a look for this way since this way is the most promising way, by trade their "dirty" money they will get "clean" profit to their understanding.

Since theirs just too many forex traders online that is located in so many countries its really hard for authorities to monitor money laundering. Beside how will authority knows what broker site you launder and so on. I do hope I can end up making good income in forex for many years also. but I will never going to use forex as means of criminal activity.

I don't think there are much criminal activities going on in this business platform,as a matter of fact,the only way it can occur is via brokers and now we have so many regulatory bodies that helps in keeping us safe,so therefor forex trading is a business that have less criminal activities going on.

One thing that become possibility here that criminal use forex as money laundring place, they used unregulated brokers and then trade there and gain profit from it and withdraw it directly, actually this kind of criminal is something that is common so that is why i am sure in some countries, they already had chance to prevent it.

I don't think there are much criminal activities going on in this business platform,as a matter of fact,the only way it can occur is via brokers and now we have so many regulatory bodies that helps in keeping us safe,so therefor forex trading is a business that have less criminal activities going on.
Question is. Is your broker site regulated? All broker sites that uses LR for me is one thing is sure its not regulated. Its maybe registered but not regulated. So if LR owner get arrested for money laundering. Do you think some broker sites don't do the same thing? I'm sure many thought LR is stable but its not. Same thing in other broker sites.

Even like that criminal thing will be happen over and over again, and you know there are some unregulated forex brokers which people can trade and also i think that is a good thing if we don't just trade in broker before we can see if that broker is registered and regulated not only registered.

Even like that criminal thing will be happen over and over again, and you know there are some unregulated forex brokers which people can trade and also i think that is a good thing if we don't just trade in broker before we can see if that broker is registered and regulated not only registered.

Apart from people being scammed in forex trading, there are no other ways that criminal activities can be done because forex trading is no payment processor that can be used as atools to money laundry. Any money that goes into forex trading is already under probability,

If any criminal invest his blackmoney in trading, then whenever he withdraw back his money it turns into white money. And in addition he may gey a huge profit by investing huge capital.

I think the criminals are going to be having problem with almost everything these days. You should consider how the crime does have some of the issues there. You are not going to be making money unless you are paying attenton there. It would be harder to maange forex this way.

I think the criminals are going to be having problem with almost everything these days. You should consider how the crime does have some of the issues there. You are not going to be making money unless you are paying attenton there. It would be harder to maange forex this way.

Well, it will be hard for most of the criminal activities to take place here because a criminal who have no knowledge can not recircle the bad money to goood money here because there are need of knowledge also some good brokers are conscious of the amount people invest to avoid them being charged with money laundry.

Well, it will be hard for most of the criminal activities to take place here because a criminal who have no knowledge can not recircle the bad money to goood money here because there are need of knowledge also some good brokers are conscious of the amount people invest to avoid them being charged with money laundry.

Another is even that someone who has any knowledge to easily manipulate and trade with your account wouldn't have the time to do that. He must be busy with other legitmate things he is taking care of. Also, with the kind of strength of Passwords prefer one use in their account, it will be difficult to effect such.

Criminal and forex world

As you just read in Japanese government try to do best to bring forex to avoid from the money maker for Yakuza by every traders in Japan must exam forex certificate for defense from Yakuza.Do you think about crime same as Yakuza and mafia should play in forex or not ?

they can play in forex as much as they want forex is open business to anyone, so they can enter this business also and make money from this business, as long as they don't cheat in this business like hack the broker, as long as it is fair then that is not a problem.

Well, the trade starter was actualy saying something about the Japanese government who are strict on their citizen trading. I dont think it is a crime but they are trying to put in control so that the Government can have some workers. So therefore thats no crime and forex trading does not lead or promote crimes.

Right now every thing is complicated. I do believe that even forex is not safe from criminal activities. I do believe that in the long run almost all transactions via forex will have some questionable trading simply because of suspicion of fraudulent activity.

Right now every thing is complicated. I do believe that even forex is not safe from criminal activities. I do believe that in the long run almost all transactions via forex will have some questionable trading simply because of suspicion of fraudulent activity.

Well, yes forex is not safe and criminal activities can take place but just at the brokers section in the sense that they can run away with investors money. But then, one can only be a victim if proper research isn't made before investing in that broker.

Forex is best place for making black money into white money. And hence all the public money changes into legal personal property. It is very bad for the economy of the country.

Well, yes forex is not safe and criminal activities can take place but just at the brokers section in the sense that they can run away with investors money. But then, one can only be a victim if proper research isn't made before investing in that broker.

Getting screwed in the brokers' world by anyone is something that the person in question should receive a greater blame for. Considering the pace of technology and the advancement in internet search engines that makes it very possible for one run a search on search engines and get very credible answers, it would wrong for any trader to invest in a broker without proven track record.