• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Criminal and forex world

I mean there are criminals in all gambling hall but no one stop them from playing right. They can trade if they wish to trade and as a matter of fact, when it comes to things like forex, most of the traders have really unique backgrounds so we have to keep that mind. I mean nice people rarely take that much risks in their lives. Its business owners, gamblers and such that like forex trading and gambling.

We cannot be able to prevent criminals in the forex trading market. Why because, the brokers are where it starts. They can be doing some things in the trading terminal that the traders will not know. I'm sure there are the times that the traders lose out of some trading platform manipulation.

That is why a trader need to protect his passward and be sure that he can get something really good from here when your password is very secured then the trader is safe and his fund is always safe but if you dont not protect your password the hacker that are flying all over the internet will surely give you a test

what are we talking about here I think our password suppose to be known to us alone and its the only thing which I have to say because now I can tell you that you hold the reason why your life is like that so you actually need to keep working and be sure that you obtain the best

For me, not until the trader has downloaded a trading terminal from a wrong source which would have the tendency of downloading a spyware like keylogger, shared his password with someone else or used a public PC, it will be pretty difficult to access his access without the broker's consent.

@Decub anything is very possible in the internet. There are the traders who did not do all the things that you have stated and their account was able to be hacked. The internet scammers can be able to go a long way if they want to scam you and gain access into your account.

Any kind of gangster or Mafia i think will find hard time to trade in forex world, first the way they make deposit would be hard since government and broker will work together to fight agains someone who are trying to washing the money.

There are anti-money laundering acts. that brokers need to follow. And they are very strict about it. And mafia level criminals won't use broker to launder money. They have bitcoin for it.

Yakusa use forex for location for money laundering from their criminal activity my friend and they avoid to pay heavy tax same as normally people in Japan.So government must arrest them and someway it affect too every Japanese traders in Nikei and forex too.

You nailed it so nicely! That’s the story! By the way, as a trader I am not anxious about my trading profession because I believe, Forex is the number one online profession.

If you beleive hence keep continue because if we already love with our job hence we will having high dedication to make better result, obstacle is general thing and we will learn to passed all obstacle with hardwork and also strive

Yes, that’s the right way! We have to overcome all of the problems here by hard work and determination! Trading is a challenging profession and we have to set our trading plan according to our previous performances.

Very very challenging business, because so many trader already fall and wake up again to managed account on forex trading, might some trader facing many times margin call, but still curious want to start again, but if still often fail might they need back to demo account so not always waste money in forex market

Yes, you are right! By the way, I think traders need to invest their real money when they are very sure about their trading strategy and system! Don’t invest your money only based on short-period of time performances of your trading strategy.

Yes, you are right! By the way, I think traders need to invest their real money when they are very sure about their trading strategy and system! Don’t invest your money only based on short-period of time performances of your trading strategy.

No way to ignore your point; I see a number of new traders try to judge their trading system too early, even they invest huge money initially! That’s why the failure rate is much high here.

Crimes are everywhere and we need to play our role for making them naked in front of the whole world. Forex market is also full of scams and scammers due to huge amount of money. We need to stay away from these kind of ridiculous people. Stay blessed!

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Well,as forex trading does not requires or ask you where you got the money from it isn't that bad perhaps i think it won't be fruitful as the capital isn't a clean money.though such act or case should be treated and never affects the other forex traders of the country.

Actually, I got your point; but I nowadays general peoples don’t like enquiry! Even, the popularity of Crypto market has been increasing gradually.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

Forex is a legal issue , no way to avoid it , but the transaction deposit and withdrawal is the problem and some countries dont allow this kind of , as like India. but lots of trader right now there is.