• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

The success of a forex trader doesn't matter whether the person involved in trading is a Student or a Business person. It boils down to the amount of time the person has for practice and the level of experience and knowledge of how the market works. The amount invested also determines how much profits could be estimated.

Yes thats righ that anyone can make money in here provided that the knowledge is there. But on the othet hand I see the student having a little limit due to they will be down with the scchool activities.

I prefer business personality even if you are a student you can still have business personality. But being a student has nothing to do with your ability to trade. Because being a student does not mean you will be good at what you do especially in forex since its still depends on the student ability to learn in the first place.

Apart from using bot and I don't really believe in bot trading forex. There are 24 hours in a day,a student can be learning his/her studies and yet,dedicate about 2 hours for forex trading in a day. In no time,the student might become a successful trader.

Well, bro bots works well, provided you know all about it also a serious student some student like those studying medicine I tell you will not have the time to be spent here because they are either busy with book, practical or having their siesta and you know forex trading at the learning curves needs more time to learning.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] by bots, i suppose you mean robots? I dont think robots are efficient in ensuring that a trader gets good profits. A student or business person who depends totally on robots may be on the way to encountering losses in forex trading. Its good to just create some time for ourselves no matter our occupation to study the market and trade on our own.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] by bots, i suppose you mean robots? I dont think robots are efficient in ensuring that a trader gets good profits. A student or business person who depends totally on robots may be on the way to encountering losses in forex trading. Its good to just create some time for ourselves no matter our occupation to study the market and trade on our own.

The need for roboots are to trade on our behalf right? Then I think it is nothing bad for a student who have forex trading knowledge to make use of roboots while he or she is off to school or likewise a business man making use of robots.

Furthermore it can only become a way of encountering lose when we have no knowledge of idea of it. robooots however makes fores trading more efficient.

Indeed you are definitely right if you get the determination in forex then you are headed for success. So I think that I would be more determined as ever but it's not easy to manage my time as well. But it's just part of forex to give enough time to learning forex.

But then, if you are determined and also a student you will have to forfeit your school because you will also need to give forex trading the maximum concentration in order to achieve your aims. I think forex trading isn't something we have to forfeit something like education for because we can still be a trader while schooling.

I believe that both are capable to be a Forex trader. All the thing is to understand and learn about forex. And for that every person has to give time and effort.

Forex is meant for every body, but in terms of investing well, here comes the business man, because the are getting the money to invest from their business. And in terms of student, they have enough time in their learn stage, to learn more about forex

If you know how to trade then its really good to make some good post in here. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here. So far so good that I can be the best trader their is. I'm really expecting myself to earn good amount of money in here some how. I do hope that eventually I can end up in profit without any worries.

Anybody can earn from forex trading. From student to businessman anybody can earn from every aspect. A student who has capital to invest but not interest to learn, they can invest with the help of brokers. And if any businessman who want to learn forex trading for passion, they can also learn and earn.

At the end of the day, business or the student personality does not matter. You need to make money and you should understand that it would be possible that you are going to be making money then we should only focus on that point. you don't have to think about anything else than making money when it comes to forex.

At the end of the day, business or the student personality does not matter. You need to make money and you should understand that it would be possible that you are going to be making money then we should only focus on that point. you don't have to think about anything else than making money when it comes to forex.

It matters, do you know why? Because as a student you are having limited time to do the buisness and also the capital needed is another problem, but as a business man, he might not be having all that time but he will however have much capital and can hire an account manager or a tutor easily.

It matters, do you know why? Because as a student you are having limited time to do the buisness and also the capital needed is another problem, but as a business man, he might not be having all that time but he will however have much capital and can hire an account manager or a tutor easily.

How many businessman have you seen who leave their business aside an start learning forex trading.? Most of the business man invest their capital through brokers or investment plans. And students get much time to learn. They have the capability to grasp anything. And nowadays investing from your pocket is not necessary for trading. There are many forums which pays for posting. they transfer all the amount earned in your investment account which can be used for trading.

Well time is limited is for all. You and I both are having limited time on this planet. it is the time that converts as well. student spends more time into the forex and can lose the time he or she needs for other things. that said, you need to be investing money wisely and not to be spent on some other things there as well.

Well time is limited is for all. You and I both are having limited time on this planet. it is the time that converts as well. student spends more time into the forex and can lose the time he or she needs for other things. that said, you need to be investing money wisely and not to be spent on some other things there as well.

Yes, students can learn forex trading quickly for the sake of career. But businessman cannot do this. They can invest their money to earn more money.

Truely time is limited for the both of us but then you can't compare that to a student of which I am also one of them And I know how hard it is for me to squeze out time to part take on forex trading and also some of my online activity, at times I get low grades which I am not happy about but yet cant help it cause I need the money. A business man can easily squeze out time.

Truely time is limited for the both of us but then you can't compare that to a student of which I am also one of them And I know how hard it is for me to squeze out time to part take on forex trading and also some of my online activity, at times I get low grades which I am not happy about but yet cant help it cause I need the money. A business man can easily squeze out time.

A person's activity decides that how much time he or she can give. Some students have much activity's to do do that they don't get time for anything else. And some students who want to earn a good pocket money or want to make career makes their time out. And most of the businessman who are busy with their business, they totally depends on brokers or managers.

Last edited:
A student can , if he have a time, learn forex and improve his financial situation. And forex is also a science that we can learn a lot of it as students. A student need to learn everything in this life. And the only knowledge that open you a road to rich world is forex. So i ll advice every student on this earth to learn forex.

I started forex as a student when I need some money for my studies . it helped me a lot to gain this target . Now I had a regular job but forex is a part of my life. I spend daily some time in forex trading . I feel satisfaction with it. Because it is a good earning way.

A person's activity decides that how much time he or she can give. Some students have much activity's to do do that they don't get time for anything else. And some students who want to earn a good pocket money or want to make career makes their time out. And most of the businessman who are busy with their business, they totally depends on brokers or managers.

Yeah, I agree to that, a student or anyone can really make out time to participate on forex trading but then some circumstances the time would not be there cause forex trading might be seen as not the prioority, so therefore the PAMM account should be the optimal option for such student or business man.