• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

Well, because, a business personality has more focus and time availability than the students. So, you aren't going to mix them because, it complicates and contradicts in the time they will spend and their priorities in Forex trading. So, it's going to choose only which is convenient and specifically for a person.

The forex business is very useful for the students if they has the proper knowledge then he can meet the educational expenditure easily and they also grow the personality in the society.

I don't know what is advantage being a student in forex trading. But if you are business oriented some how you know how buy and sell do and this is the reason why I will say its better to be a business oriented. beside you can be a student and having business oriented at the same time.

it is better if you are unemployment in forex, because you will have more time to spend in forex and for sure will increase your chance to get more profit in forex, being student or businessman give us advnatages and disadvantages at the same time so i think that is just same for me.

It does not matter if the person is business person or the student. what matters is that the person is doing the work that requires him or her to make money. i doubt that most of the time it would be easy to manage the trading regardless of whatever work they do at hand. atleast that is what i think.

Well, their difference is the time availability. So, it matters for a trader who are a student or businessman. We can have or do more in having more time and also that when we are businessmen we have the capital or money to invest nothing to worry and will focus or accumulating more capital.

It is right that the Forex need the good knowledge skill and learning more and more to be successful in this business. Knowledge pay the vital role in this business. For this business there is no age lime.

First of all forex trading involve lots of maturity. Although I don't want to say that student are not mature as some students can even run a big company. My point is that if you are a student theirs more likely that you will not going to take forex trading seriously. That's why I do recommend that you spend more time trading in demo than in real account.

Student should either stay from this business or decide to considered it as part-time work. Knowledge is very important because student should only spend from one to two days a week to trade, profit isn't matter but the importance is how to keep profit running in long-time.

Well,you are somehow correct,it is a choice thing and it also depends. A student can also take forex as a full time business if the student feels like. Forex trading doesn't require someone to trade all day,few hours is already cool,so far you are making profits from it.

Student should either stay from this business or decide to considered it as part-time work. Knowledge is very important because student should only spend from one to two days a week to trade, profit isn't matter but the importance is how to keep profit running in long-time.

As studen i prefer to do this jobs as Part Time Work and beside of it i don't trade everyday too, just 3 days in a week is more than enough and usually it is less than 8 hours to trade,so i think every student can do this jobs if they really know what they want to do with this business and know how to manage their time.

Well,that is you,some students might take it as a full time job,it all depends on the individual trader,being a student doesn't mean you can't have the time to trade forex,you can be trading for 5 hour every day and same applies to a business personality as well,I mean a business person can trading forex just for 5 hour every day and still engage in some other businesses.

Yeah that is me,i don't trade everyday because i know that in some days in a week there are certain days which pairs movement is so big, and i aim profit there, so i don't see any point that why i should trade everyday, since i am not scalpers anymore, so far i don't see any difference between a student or business man in doing this business.

That's what I am talking about,there is no difference between a student and a business personality trading forex. What matters is,the interest the personality has for forex trading,some traders can be trading 3 days in a week and yet they still make profits.

Forex is not discriminatory or chooses personality of whom to follow but the truth is that, whomever wants to into it must be prepared for it. Why some people tend to frown at the issue of students going into it is that it interferes with their studies since both of them are demanding.

if you such kind of student than i must sugest you to concentrate on your study first because that is the most thing you must achieve first... it is well known that forex is just like addict business which can easily change someone personality, do forex business when you already finish with your study please

Well,you are somehow right,a student needs to face his studies but if there is a need that the student needs to earn in forex,then I don't see anything wrong in it. It is not every student that comes from a rich home,student can involve in forex and make some money to support himself.

Well,you are somehow right,a student needs to face his studies but if there is a need that the student needs to earn in forex,then I don't see anything wrong in it. It is not every student that comes from a rich home,student can involve in forex and make some money to support himself.

I agree with you on that even student that emerges from a wealthy family still have a good future ahead of him so indulging to forex trading might be one step forward to that future. Provided that the said student does bot allow it to interfere with his/her educations.

I agree with you on that even student that emerges from a wealthy family still have a good future ahead of him so indulging to forex trading might be one step forward to that future. Provided that the said student does bot allow it to interfere with his/her educations.

Apart from using bot and I don't really believe in bot trading forex. There are 24 hours in a day,a student can be learning his/her studies and yet,dedicate about 2 hours for forex trading in a day. In no time,the student might become a successful trader.

The success of a forex trader doesn't matter whether the person involved in trading is a Student or a Business person. It boils down to the amount of time the person has for practice and the level of experience and knowledge of how the market works. The amount invested also determines how much profits could be estimated.