• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

Yes,there is time for everything but there is no time for making money. Like I have said,if you have the knowledge/capital/skills/strategies and time to spend for forex,then go for it. Age is just a mere number,there are some students that are even doing better than a business man.

Yes, you are right. Age never matters at forex trading. Knowledge, skills, strategies and the capital are the most important things needed to earn profits. And it varies from person to person.

Yes,there is time for everything but there is no time for making money. Like I have said,if you have the knowledge/capital/skills/strategies and time to spend for forex,then go for it. Age is just a mere number,there are some students that are even doing better than a business man.

Though there is no time for making money, things morally should be done at the appropriate time. Forex offers every one equal opportunity to succeed and at the same time, Forex is not going to end any soon. A student that knows Forex would interfere with his education had better quit and graduate first.

Though there is no time for making money, things morally should be done at the appropriate time. Forex offers every one equal opportunity to succeed and at the same time, Forex is not going to end any soon. A student that knows Forex would interfere with his education had better quit and graduate first.

Are you saying the student should graduate before venturing into forex. I don't think there is a need for that,forex would not make you to loose focus in college or university. A student can just dedicate just 2 hours for forex,so I don't see how forex would disturb the student.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying the student should graduate before venturing into forex. I don't think there is a need for that,forex would not make you to loose focus in college or university. A student can just dedicate just 2 hours for forex,so I don't see how forex would disturb the student.

- - - Updated - - -

I said a student that knows that Forex would interfere with his education had better quit and graduate first. In my own opinion, I don't give it to students unless for, most probably, those studying some economic related courses. If we even try to generalize it, you have to dedicate your time to it, especially in the early hours of the day when you should refresh your mind and prepare for the day's lecture or evening when you have to go through what you learnt. They are two demanding activities that their time clashes.

I said a student that knows that Forex would interfere with his education had better quit and graduate first. In my own opinion, I don't give it to students unless for, most probably, those studying some economic related courses. If we even try to generalize it, you have to dedicate your time to it, especially in the early hours of the day when you should refresh your mind and prepare for the day's lecture or evening when you have to go through what you learnt. They are two demanding activities that their time clashes.

Nowadays students are not only serious with their studies but also they are giving time at other activities and hobbies. So there are many students who can be serious with their career and can give time to build their career or to earn money.

Waiting for a special time to start making money will leave us poor. We should as well be after the money in all that we do so therefore a student can as well do forex trading regardless the time being spent at school so therefore forex trading is a business that is for all because of its 24 hours market opened.

Yes a student can be involved in forex trading as long as it will not affect his studies. But the question now is how will you be able to coup since forex requires a lot of studying and learning. If you can handle then there is no problem in joining.

Yes a student can be involved in forex trading as long as it will not affect his studies. But the question now is how will you be able to coup since forex requires a lot of studying and learning. If you can handle then there is no problem in joining.

As I said earlier, if any person has determination to learn something, then they can easily make out time for it. But it doesn't applies for all the people. Nowadays we can see many students who are involved at many activities including their studies.

Waiting for a special time to start making money will leave us poor. We should as well be after the money in all that we do so therefore a student can as well do forex trading regardless the time being spent at school so therefore forex trading is a business that is for all because of its 24 hours market opened.
There is something you must understand about life and the activities there in. You do not pursue two careers at a time and expect to get good things from them at the same time especially if both do not rhyme. A student is making a career for himself and Forex as well is a career if you really want to be a trader that is worth envying. It doesn't matter how quick you make it but how well after all.

There is something you must understand about life and the activities there in. You do not pursue two careers at a time and expect to get good things from them at the same time especially if both do not rhyme. A student is making a career for himself and Forex as well is a career if you really want to be a trader that is worth envying. It doesn't matter how quick you make it but how well after all.

Regarding pursuing of two careers at a time there is a way it could be done and be achieve in such a way that since forex trading is a market that is alway open a student can just give it four hours per week and he will make it. Have you hear about not puttingg all eggs into one basket?

There are many students who have prepared for their career from schooling only. And i say they are really brilliant to take that decision. It is not necessary that forex trading should have to take it as career only. there are many people who are doing trading for just pocket money or extra savings.

Any one from the two can make more money from the business. A student stands greater chancea of making more money from the business cause a student have more smart brain and times to, a business man might lack the time but at the same time have the money, a business mane might get the PAMM account.

Any one from the two can make more money from the business. A student stands greater chancea of making more money from the business cause a student have more smart brain and times to, a business man might lack the time but at the same time have the money, a business mane might get the PAMM account.

Well, i agree with you some extend. A student has to learn about forex trading but don't have the capacity to invest a good amount of capital. But at other side a businessman can invest a huge capital. He may not be able to learn about about it. But they have ability to recruit experienced broker to trade on behalf of him. So, a businessman can earn much more than a student.

Well, i agree with you some extend. A student has to learn about forex trading but don't have the capacity to invest a good amount of capital. But at other side a businessman can invest a huge capital. He may not be able to learn about about it. But they have ability to recruit experienced broker to trade on behalf of him. So, a businessman can earn much more than a student.

There are some trading accounts that does not require that much capital, like the cents account. The micro accounts and a student that programs him or her self properly can post in some of the forums and earn good amount of money to use as capital

Ideally, a business man or woman has tons of financial experiences and business experiences as well as fundamental so they might perform so much better than a non-experienced and non-informed student. They don't have to learn fundamental since they might have known lots of it already and just need to catch up daily. Also a business person would have tons of management skills that will allow them to excel in forex. Either way the business person will do better due to experiences and vast knowledge and management skills.

Regarding pursuing of two careers at a time there is a way it could be done and be achieve in such a way that since forex trading is a market that is alway open a student can just give it four hours per week and he will make it. Have you hear about not puttingg all eggs into one basket?

Four hours is even much of a time because you can trade for just two hours as a student but while going through the learning process, it clashes to combine the two unless the student just want to be an average student. If you strive to get the beat out of your course, making it through Forex would be pretty difficult. Even when the student has learnt it, trading while schooling could affect a students GPA especially when he is always losing.

Forex is a type of business that any body can do. Whether you are a student, a worker or any other thing that you are doing, you can trade in forex and make money from it too. That is the main thing that makes so many people attracted to the business because you can trade in it from any part of the world in your own house.

Well, this business open for everyone. Though they are students or workers, have chance to involve in this business. Its due to market open for full 24 hours. Though such traders have day activities, they can spend the night time to trading. They can take long term approach which doesn’t require them to monitoring the trades all the time.

Students as the most knowledge, while business-man has the most money to invest and make the most income, if students/Brokers/Experts trade for them. But in-respect to students, it will be better for a student to come out from school with A1 in Forex Trading than come out from school with nothing or empty headed. Because nowadays most students are in the school to catch fun, whereas just few bend down to study.