• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

Yeah, I agree to that, a student or anyone can really make out time to participate on forex trading but then some circumstances the time would not be there cause forex trading might be seen as not the prioority, so therefore the PAMM account should be the optimal option for such student or business man.

Yes, I totally agree with you. To learn anything you have give time and dedication towards it. And it is sometime very difficult to takeout time from work pressure, whether he is student or businessman.

How many businessman have you seen who leave their business aside an start learning forex trading.? Most of the business man invest their capital through brokers or investment plans. And students get much time to learn. They have the capability to grasp anything. And nowadays investing from your pocket is not necessary for trading. There are many forums which pays for posting. they transfer all the amount earned in your investment account which can be used for trading.

If we even talk about the time, a student might have the time but what about the concentration Forex needs during the learning process and combining it with academics would be something else. Well, there might be those who can comfortably do it but for me, nothing like Forex comes in between my academics.

If we even talk about the time, a student might have the time but what about the concentration Forex needs during the learning process and combining it with academics would be something else. Well, there might be those who can comfortably do it but for me, nothing like Forex comes in between my academics.

To some student I think it will even assist them on getting more educated on the curse which they are studying. Forex trading will perfectly suite someone who offers banking and finance as a course cause they have money in common.

To some student I think it will even assist them on getting more educated on the curse which they are studying. Forex trading will perfectly suite someone who offers banking and finance as a course cause they have money in common.

I will say it depends on the individual because I know that Forex is a business that requires your undivided attention whenever you are on it and which has a better trading time which might conflict not with the student's lecture period but his personal study time.

I will say it depends on the individual because I know that Forex is a business that requires your undivided attention whenever you are on it and which has a better trading time which might conflict not with the student's lecture period but his personal study time.

Rather I will say perhaps the individual might be ignorant of forex trading because I know of a banking and finance student in my school whom I introduced to forex trading and he was happy because he learns more thing from forex trading. All banking and finance students needs to do forex trading. The businessmen can get an account manager for their PAMM account.

Anybody can make out time for the work or subject of interest, whether he is student or businessman. But a businessman cannot give time for learning a new subject. Rather than that he will prefer to give time to his business to boost earning.

a student and a business personality persons both are different in their aspects and fields a person which have trading experience can do trading with easy whereas the student has no trading experience

It is true that students and businessman both are different in their aspects. But it is wrong that a businessman can do forex trading easily because they have trading experience. Forex trading is totally different from the normal trading. Forex needs different knowledge for trading.

I think anyone can do forex if they have the time and money to do it. I mean a student is busy but it only take a few minutes to make profit so it doesn't mean that they will lose time studying and when you set an order, you can go back to studying. I'm just worry that student might need the money and can't afford to lose it. So, someone with more money can afford to risk it. I think that modest risk or bonuses are ideal for students.

Forex is suitable for anybody. As long as you have reached the age and have the knowledge, then you can trade forex. If you're a student who want to trade, it is okay as long as it will not affect your studies.

Forex is suitable for anybody. As long as you have reached the age and have the knowledge, then you can trade forex. If you're a student who want to trade, it is okay as long as it will not affect your studies.
Is there a particular age to start trading forex? As far as I know I have seen a member's post in a forex based forum called FWS and that member started trading at the age of 13 and he was been successful. I think if a person has the time to be involved in forex then I don't see anything wrong in trading.

Is there a particular age to start trading forex? As far as I know I have seen a member's post in a forex based forum called FWS and that member started trading at the age of 13 and he was been successful. I think if a person has the time to be involved in forex then I don't see anything wrong in trading.

I also agree with you. If anybody can give time and dedication to learn forex trading, then he or she can be a good trader. It is not necessary to involve as full time. Anybody can earn by giving few minutes.

There is a particular age needed before someone is being allowed to trade forex and the legal age is 18 years of age if you read some brokers terms and condition you will see it mentioned there, anyone who trades below that age is illegally trading.

There is a particular age needed before someone is being allowed to trade forex and the legal age is 18 years of age if you read some brokers terms and condition you will see it mentioned there, anyone who trades below that age is illegally trading.
I know of some that started before 18 and even till this point, not up to 18 but even if it is not illegal, it is morally wrong because an adolescence is said to be influenced by so many things, they are known to be unstable hence, might not take some good decisions and introducing Forex to them might change their impression about any other thing in life including education especially when they start making money.

Well,it might be illegal for people below 18 trading forex but the truth is,the world is revolving and evolving at the same time. The under aged or the kids eye's are now open,they need money just like me and you needs it,so I don't see any wrong if an under-aged kid is doing forex.

Well,it might be illegal for people below 18 trading forex but the truth is,the world is revolving and evolving at the same time. The under aged or the kids eye's are now open,they need money just like me and you needs it,so I don't see any wrong if an under-aged kid is doing forex.

Truely but see no matter that the world moves too fast now, there are time for every thing and when things are being done at the wrong timing it actually tells on the person in the future that is why it is so essential that we guide the kids on doing things at the right time.

I started forex as non business man . I was doing my studies when came to know about forex. Now I am having a good job . I had no business background. Forex is not for particular group of people , here every one can work according to his ability and investment. It is supporting business for many people.

Since forex is a general business I think that its suitable for anybody who really want to join and make profit mostly the student can also make good amount of money here since they are still in the learning circle

Well, at online who can understand that a trader is over 18 year old or below 18 year old.? I believe that if a person whether is adult or minor can understand about forex trading then can involve in it.

Truely but see no matter that the world moves too fast now, there are time for every thing and when things are being done at the wrong timing it actually tells on the person in the future that is why it is so essential that we guide the kids on doing things at the right time.
Yes,there is time for everything but there is no time for making money. Like I have said,if you have the knowledge/capital/skills/strategies and time to spend for forex,then go for it. Age is just a mere number,there are some students that are even doing better than a business man.