• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

Just want to know you guys opinnion about who is in the best side of being a trader and what are the reason that such personality gets,is it a good option for a student to start forex trading or a business man or woman.

Well it really depends as i see that forex needs time and effort. A student may not have this time because he might be busing facing his studies and might have no time in participating in trading but for a business person, he can employ workers and can have time to trade so i go for the business type.

It will always be in a case to case basis but in the end, what matters most is the interest of an individual in forex trading. I guess all of these professions will cancel each other out in the long run. Ho will be successful in forex are those who has the desire and motivation to excel in this business. An intelligent person may not have success in forex if he has no interes to be successful. Get the point?

i think that both can learn and earn a lot from forex.As students are in the learning stage they can surely gain in a lot of knowledge before trading in forex and this can setup the base for them.But it is more suitable for businessman as they ca easily grasp the skills that they are going to need in forex.And the money aspect also comes up when they are trading in forex.As businessmeen can invest more they can also earn more rather than students who in comparison can not invest as much as businessmen.

If you are student and want to start Forex trading it is best decision for your life because you can spent your most time for learning Forex as a your other unproductive study and after making so much knowledge about Forex your success chances is very high even it is 100%.

Inact student are the most set of people who can get the best of this face of business that is forex trading I started trading while I was a student before I proceed to do something else .
Forex as whole will help the student with their financial issue and help them with poccket money but any student who want to trade should trade forex as part time to avoid clashing of his studey time.

I really do believe that both have the opportunity to learn from forex trading but ultimately it would depend on whether the individual is able to put in the time to learn as this is vital to success. If the student does have time for learning over and above their studies then they can also do well.

It would depend on the person. It doesn't depend on being young or adult, students or business man. If the person is determined to learn then whatever the age he can be successful in forex one day if he just continue in forex.So age doesn't matter and even your social status. You just have to continue with learning forex.

Last edited:
Yeah that's totally true all that is needed in forex is total determination to learning and above all total readyness to add to one's knowlegde.sincerely to me i dont think there is an age limit to forex just as the last poster said.

Indeed you are definitely right if you get the determination in forex then you are headed for success. So I think that I would be more determined as ever but it's not easy to manage my time as well. But it's just part of forex to give enough time to learning forex.

I think whatsoever thing we want to do and to be successful in it we just got to do it well.it is required of us to put so much energy and determination into forex learning for us to be successful.sincerely great minds apply great strategies that they acquired through learning.

exactly once, learning forex is not going to stop when we are able to master the forex trading strategy, because each time the movement of the price action is not always in accordance with the strategy that we have, in fact you could say almost every time movement is changing, so we must continue to learn the latest strategies in order we are not a failure.

Indeed there's always something mew to learn in forex because of its unpredictability. So I think everyone that we have learned a lot of different strategies that we should think that we have learned everything we have to learn.

Yeah it isn't expected for everyone of us to learn everything about forex because if we should emback on that it would take ages before we finish.It is only expected of us to learn the important things that would be helping our day to day trading.

Yes, there is a lot of information available regarding forex and it would be impossible for a beginner trader to absorb it all. Some of the things you get to learn from experience as you are busy trading or with interactions with other traders on forums like this. Its just better to have a solid foundation of forex so you have the best basics to build on.

Yeah that's totally true.A road of success wouldn't be built in just a day.It takes several hardwork that means climbing of ladder till one gets to his or her own destination and that likewisely applies to forex because the more you go deep in learning the more you see people that would be of help.

as far as i am concern and for the fact that forex is a business,i beleive student and a business personality are in the same shoes although the business personality would definitely have more experience than the student cos age will have to set in

The experience you mentioned wouldn't be making them be in the same shoe.The student with better experience would have an advantage over a business personnel or a business personnel with better experience would be having an edge over the student meaning both cant be in the same shoes.

Yes because student is always in the learning cycle this make it possible for the student to capture and detain anything which come their way then the business people and also what we get in forex is also matter as our level of knowledge got be.

I think students are very much benefited with forex because at the ago of knowing the earning every one should know how to earn money . and in the case of students he can study and at the same time he can also make money with forex so he is benefited in both the ways .