• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex easy to learn

Of course, it is known and popular but the learning and trading profitably is the most hardest task for the traders because, they will need to have trading psychology and capital management and improve their trading skills. Through, the trading experience they can have better chance of knowing more of the market.

Yes,you are right,forex is very known and popular,learning the forex basics might be easy but learning how to make profits in forex trading is the difficult part. I have also tried to learn that part but I feel so lazy cos it is always complicating to me,so I don't even feel like learning it any longer.

A lot of novice traders often try to find the most simple way to learn trading. I think this is one of biggest mistakes of traders. We know that about 70% - 90% of traders lose their money, if learning is so easy why there are so many losers. We have to be realistic so that our trading experience will be able to become better.

Well, the novice traders will indeed going to have the learning of the Forex and their trading strategy. Unfortunately, they will have here experience many hindrances and failures in trading. Eventually, we will need to have overcome those as it's not easy to learn and earn in Forex.

I have never believed that learning Forex is easy. If it were so easy to learn, then there wouldn't have been riskd involved in it. In as much as the learning depends on who is teaching you, I am also of the opinion that it is not a so easy task.

I have never believed that learning Forex is easy. If it were so easy to learn, then there wouldn't have been riskd involved in it. In as much as the learning depends on who is teaching you, I am also of the opinion that it is not a so easy task.

It is not easy and not hard, if you ever trade then you will know what i mean about, also predict the market movement is something which need some knowledge and quite much experience from us, and also in forex there is emotion management which is important so we can still stick with our strategies and supress our emotion as much as we can.

It is not easy and not hard, if you ever trade then you will know what i mean about, also predict the market movement is something which need some knowledge and quite much experience from us, and also in forex there is emotion management which is important so we can still stick with our strategies and supress our emotion as much as we can.
Now, there are two different things here, not easy and not hard and in a more generalized form, if we say Forex is not easy, we are referring to a newbie and if it's not hard, we are referring to the expert who can predict the market movement which is something that need some knowledge and quite much experience
. If it's so easy, why do we need this experience and knowledge gotten over time. We would have just acquired it by the click of a mouse. The truth is that most newbies have that impression that making money in Forex is easy and that is the major reason failure becomes inevitable. Trading in Demo with success for a short period of time is not a clear indication that this business is a bed of roses.

forex fever, the most fastest growing business ever, so many brokers now compete attracting clients to trade with them with so many resources to its clients bring forex knowledge more easily to ge, there are many free ebooks and webinars which will help us achieve forex knowledge

A lot of novice traders often try to find the most simple way to learn trading. I think this is one of biggest mistakes of traders. We know that about 70% - 90% of traders lose their money, if learning is so easy why there are so many losers. We have to be realistic so that our trading experience will be able to become better.

Well, to some extent, this may be correct but I think there is nothing bad in someone looking for a simpler and effective way to learn trading. Where it becomes very troublesome is when the person is looking for the fastest way way to make money from Forex which they eventually wouldn't find and consequently get frustrated.

Well, to some extent, this may be correct but I think there is nothing bad in someone looking for a simpler and effective way to learn trading. Where it becomes very troublesome is when the person is looking for the fastest way way to make money from Forex which they eventually wouldn't find and consequently get frustrated.

I've already rethought about this and it seems you are right. There is no need to complicate trading because not only professional traders are able to profit in this business but also usual traders, like me:), can earn small amount of money. As long as traders are not greedy, they will stay longer.

I've already rethought about this and it seems you are right. There is no need to complicate trading because not only professional traders are able to profit in this business but also usual traders, like me:), can earn small amount of money. As long as traders are not greedy, they will stay longer.

Sure, that is exactly the point and that is what most new traders lack. They forget that tiny drops of water can still make an ocean provided it is consistent. Like in your own case, you are contended with what you make since you are not yet a professional trader and not greedy as well, you keep trading, practicing and gradually you will get to the point you have always dreamt of.

I think our main goal in Forex trading is to make profits or be profitable in this business not really aiming for becoming professional trader this will be a profession and will not acquired by just trading experience it will be in the certification and recognition of an organization. Still, we can simply learn basics here and trade to win some trades.

Yes thats true, because first forex trading is a complicating business and as some professional who will want to increase their earning will therefore have more work to do because the higher you climb the more tougher it becomes so forex generally is not an easy thing or easy place to earn, considering the hardship involved.

I can add here that the rate at which anyone is able to learn Forex depends on the way he is learning it and how smart the person is. A one on one interaction (be it on the web or in person) has always proven to be more effective than reading through papers, e-books and the likes which sometimes you find it difficult to understand some terms used.

Yes,that is why we have different ways of assimilating,some prefers to learn through videos and some prefer to read about forex. It all depends on the trader. I even have a friend that only watches videos about forex and now he is really doing good in his trades.

I agree that there are very much information about forex market on the web but not all information out there is valid and useful. You have to do research when you start learning.
And I totally disagree that forex trading is easy job to do. It requires a lot of time and resources until you know what you are doing.

there alot of media of learning forex that traders can pick in his own convinience way that suit their learning activity, usually almost all media are good but find the most easiest and effective way of learning not such of media will have same method, only the learner know which work best for them

there alot of media of learning forex that traders can pick in his own convinience way that suit their learning activity, usually almost all media are good but find the most easiest and effective way of learning not such of media will have same method, only the learner know which work best for them

I think it will only be easy to read stuffs about forex trading online but quite hard to put them down on work. So therefore generally forex trading is not easy to learn because after doing the readings there should be practical learning and that determines one success.

Forex is very easy to learn. Its no rocket science. If you can read and understand then you can learn forex. What is so hard about it anyways. You buy low and sell high and buy at the right time and use management skills to get ahead of your trades. You would also trade the right pair at the right time and at the the right trend in order to gain profit. If there is a bad trend, you don't trade. You can also learn from Youtube videos. There are many videos on there.

Forex is very easy to learn. Its no rocket science. If you can read and understand then you can learn forex. What is so hard about it anyways. You buy low and sell high and buy at the right time and use management skills to get ahead of your trades. You would also trade the right pair at the right time and at the the right trend in order to gain profit. If there is a bad trend, you don't trade. You can also learn from Youtube videos. There are many videos on there.
Well,if you think that it is so easy to learn then I would have to ascribe that all traders would be an expert,I would say 93% of traders will be prospering in trades. I guess it is not easy and this is the more reason why so many traders has stopped trading cos they loss a lot to it simply because of lack of good skills and strategies.