• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex easy to learn

It is not easy to learn forex because as you can see if it was any easy it could have meant to be making much quicker to manage the money as well. that is what i have managed to understand so far. no body posting on forums knows that how easy or hard it is going to be.

Because, you should have a good trading capital, a strategy that worked for the skills you have. If we have lots of patience we can have long term trading if we easily lose temper then, we might have short term trading. Thus, we should find ourselves the appropriate in trading.

Well to learn the basics of forex is easy to learn but to learn the main forex trading it not easy at all,the market is so volatile and this makes it to be very difficult. I think there is a little luck in forex but I must just say that is not eay to learn forex.

Forex is easy to learn but hard to implement and you can test this on your own. I think it would be easy ot see that as well. that said, it would be quite harder to manage things in the forex trdaing that way too. I have mostly found out that it would be not easier to do things in forex this way.

What I am trying to say is,you can learn forex so easily and that is why so many members here in DCP can make posts about but the truth they don't trade cos it is not easy to be a successful trader and that is the same reason that made so many people to stay away from trading. What is the essence of learning forex without trading.

The best way to learn is the actual trading. Yes, I think that some members aren't even have experience in trading in the terminal or platform, withdrawing their profits or even verify their trading profile or account. Because, it's better to have trading experience before having good discussions. And yet, it will be easy once you have experience those.

And how long would it take a forex beginner to experience all those things you talked about. I think it would take at least a year,practising in the demo account alone would take up to six months and before you can start making profits in the trade would some extra months,so tell me how it is easy to learn forex.

Many newbies are getting into the forex these days and are not much making any progress. they think that they can make money with simple learning and trying with low amount. In order to make money off forex you need to make sure that you would be learning some basics and practice and then take action until you make money.

Newbies in online world. Yes, that's correct but since, it's not easy to have accumulate capital so, they can't focus in their trading and also that not all have the more time to spend online or not really much interest in this business yet. And since, it's risky business and they are just careful. But then, for me it's already simple to learn Forex only make profits is somewhat difficult.

So we all are still saying the same thing,if newbies can be venturing into forex trading on a daily basis and think forex trading is easy to learn,I would say out of the 100 percent that joined as a newbie,90 percent them would loose to it and never bother to come to forex trading.

there isn't something which is easy to learn, and also you don't have to spend a lot of time in demo account, i saw many traders that even from the first time they spend their time in real account, and as for me i spend about 2 months only in demo account before i start to trade in real account.

Of course, this will depend on how ready the traders in the learning of the Forex and that they will test their strategy in the real trading. This will really varies because, there's no exact time when you will start your making profits and if this will be enough your basic knowledge or some trading experience.

Regarding learn to forex it is very easy. First of all the trader should use the Demo account for gaining the experience. For further studies they should consult the websites containing the knowledge of trading and also many e books are available for enhancing the knowledge of trading with modern techniques.

Forex is easy to learn for the educated traders. The trader can get the basic knowledge and practice from the Demo account which is the best teacher for traders. The trader should to get the some good ideas from the e books and good techniques which proves fruitful for him. Also observed this the forex is easy but hard to get money from this business

Forex is easy to learn for the educated traders. The trader can get the basic knowledge and practice from the Demo account which is the best teacher for traders. The trader should to get the some good ideas from the e books and good techniques which proves fruitful for him. Also observed this the forex is easy but hard to get money from this business

forex is not that easy you may think, and it isn't only for educated traders, from what i see forex is a hard business, for trade in forex you only need few requirement but when you want to gain profit in forex, you need a lot of knolwedge so i think that is not easy to make money in this business

- - - Updated - - -

forex is not that easy you may think, and it isn't only for educated traders, from what i see forex is a hard business, for trade in forex you only need few requirement but when you want to gain profit in forex, you need a lot of knolwedge so i think that is not easy to make money in this business

It's not indeed simple as we think and trade. Because, Forex will always come in the risks and due to the risks why there are many traders unable to make profits. But then, of course, it's easy to learn Forex just need to have the online resources which are usually free and available.

Forex is very easy to learn. The trader can achieve the knowledge for the e books and also some very useful websites are available for enhancing the knowledge skill. It give us better understanding with the modern techniques. The forex is learning to easy but difficult to gain the profit.

Forex is easy to learn but hard to maintain. Even me who make 10% profit for ten month straight end up getting multiple MC also. But same time I'm happy to say that some how I end up making one good income one after another in here and I do hope that in two to three years time I can really see myself as a good earner online.

Forex is easy to learn also but hard to earn. This business is very risky and not suitable for every one. Only this is good who has the proper knowledge skill. The trader should try to get the fundamental concept of trading and also to know that the market how to work. The experience of the trader is also best teacher.

forex is booming industry nowadays... so many people already know it, it just like an open jobs wide open to enter by everyone who wants to get involve in forex industry, all with the same mission, to generate well income