• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex easy to learn

Forex is best platform for everyone here we can make easy make but it’s required to learn forex first so we can say that’s in forex learning is important. For learn forex today many online and offline resources available.:32 (2):

Forex is best platform for everyone here we can make easy make but it’s required to learn forex first so we can say that’s in forex learning is important. For learn forex today many online and offline resources available.:32 (2):

So? i think there are a lot of people around that already know about this thing dude, we all even can search for it in google, just type something like "Forex EbooK" and there will be so many link to paid one to free one which shared by other people who involved in forex. in fact nowadays it is easier to get material of forex, but what we need to do next is to apply that thing in trading.

I have not found any good free ebooks about forex. So that is why I am just trying to learn in other news tutorial website. I just don't like to download some ebooks. I would rather learn in one website and just focus on that site first.

Yes forex is very easy to learn I am a new forex trader and still learning. Forex trading looks very attracting profession to me.
Do you know any good forum with which it is easy to learn forex? It can help a lot.

I have not found any good free ebooks about forex. So that is why I am just trying to learn in other news tutorial website. I just don't like to download some ebooks. I would rather learn in one website and just focus on that site first.

You don't really need ebooks, just try and get the basic concepts down. After knowing how to trade, the most important learning resource you'll have is from yourself. Your experiences will be your best teacher.

Forex is really easy that people having no knowledge about this business learn it in 2 to 3 moths. Its market work is easy . Other financial markets are difficult common man can not work there until he is not trained . In forex we can get learning by self. we can do trading practice on demo to apply our learning. After learning we know the art of profit taking.

I found forex very hard to make money from compared to the other type of the market. like say stock market is much easy if we are investing via the funds and the bonds. that is why the forex seems to be more tough and harder as well. that is something to see there as well.

To learn it could be an easy thing for many traders but to earn money from this field, i think you all need some time before you can reach more profit and also make stable income for yours, even you can doubling your money in 2 weeks but i don't know if you can stabilize it.

The more the experience and knowledge on Forex we can say that they have easier to have the profits already. So, we should be more gain momentum in trading to learn the different market instances and how to make the market predictable and analysis to have winning trades.

You don't really need ebooks, just try and get the basic concepts down. After knowing how to trade, the most important learning resource you'll have is from yourself. Your experiences will be your best teacher.
but in some ebooks there are some good concept about some technique about forex that we want to learn :D, it will give us better understanding about what is that technique and how to do that, usually that author give us some tips to do that thing, in the end forex is easy to learn but hard to get profit :D

I just wish that it is very easy to learn forex but very difficult. And it is not only learning about forex, you must learn how to improve your skills well. That is the most difficult part in learning forex.

It is not easy to earn from the forex, it requires a lot of skill and that says that forex is not a easy way to make money. I have learned that you need to learn a lot of skills and then spend some time and money on things there as well. if you dont have much skills then you will realize that as well.

Indeed not a lot of people are able to develop their skills well. Even though you already have lots of knowledge, you would need a lot of experience so that you would be able to improve your skills significantly. That's why it's a very hard work to be a successful forex trader

Its easy if you have patience. But if you don't have patience then chance are you going to end up not making something in here that going to make you earn money. I do hope that in the long run I can really make something good out of myself in here also.

We all have the patience just we don't have same patience when we are trading. So, we just try to make it longer and to have survive the market by having the patience. It will be good if we can learn continuously as well by trading constantly even with losses also.

patient will be very important to help us when facing difficulties during learning. but I will not say that patient will make forex become easy because its still difficult if we are not take approach to solve our problem in trading. so, besides we keep patient, we need to keep search answer of our problem.

We don't have the same amount of patience. We just need to learn have more patience. We shouldn't be in a hurry the successful and we should not compare ourselves to other successful trader we would not get discouraged easily

Yes, we will not have the same patience. But we can have lots of patience if we practice and that we will learn. Determination and our ambition will going to strengthen our goals to have lots of patience that it will be part of a good trader quality and that we need to keep it improved.

I am not sure if anyone says the forex is easy to learn or not because I never find the forex easy in any ways. It would be quite hard to even imagine people learning to be learning things hard there. that said, it would be harder for many of us to manage the forex that way.

Sometimes it would depend also on what I tried to learn. Some indicators and strategies would be more difficult and some would be more easy learn or to master. but in a general sense, forex trading is very difficult thing to learn but sometimes you just have to find a way to learn the easiest indicator and strategy and try to make profit out of that