• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex easy to learn

If we can take Forex seriously we can definitely make this business easy to earn and for that we should trade as per the rules and experience and skill with proper knowledge utilization

Yes , nowadays there are many kinds of sources to learn forex in a proper way. The traders who are particularly in newcomers have to move on Babypips which contains all powerful basic information with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

If I have the real dedication and passion towards the business and profession we can definitely make this business a very simple and easy one ,just the passion should be required

Although might we face failure when on real account, but as long as on early deposit we only spent money that afford to lose, hence these failure is not too much destroy overall financial, we take lesson from these experience and with real account will giving lesson if patience is important when treat real money

Failure is the pillar of success. Nothing good comes to one so easily. One has to work on it and it may take a toll on a person. But if one succeeds then all those efforts would pay off.

Yes to become success also need hardwork, not only on forex but all business if want to get succeed hence need hardwork but also having good strategy business to making growth business gradually

Good management can build up a business nicely. And for forex things are no different. To get good results traders have to work hard and give lots of efforts and have to stay keen.

According to me, learning is a continuous process and there is no ending point of learning! You should acquire new lessons on Forex trading during your demo practice sessions, start from basic then gradually move for advance issues like trading strategy or system! All the best!

In order to me, I think learning is not enough for make sure a better trading life, you can learn this market principle from various sources but besides this if you don’t practice trading in practically , that’s not possible at all to get back maximal result from this trading place.

Forex is best platform for everyone here we can make easy make but it’s required to learn forex first so we can say that’s in forex learning is important. For learn forex today many online and offline resources available.:32 (2):

May I know which offline source do you mean actually? I faced so many problems when I tried to learn Forex trading! Please define more about offline resources!

It goes without saying, training is an important part of trading. But it's just as important to apply new knowledge practically, you shouldn't only concentrate on theory.

Without learning most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life despite of a reliable support form a credible trading broker , so we have to choose the best trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Learning from a forex school is the easy way to learn. Also if one can find a mentor then the learning process becomes much easier. The difficult and most effective part is learning from your own mistakes.

Yes, it's easy because there are many source which can be used to learn about forex, but we also must understand it as well as possible. Then we also need to make practice to get trading experience because it's very important. in FXB, trader can try to use ebook to get knowledge about forex

I know one guy who started forex trading and he didn't know a first thing about it. Well, he started off pretty swimmingly and trained while trading.

If we have the proper dedication and passion towards the business its true that we can learn the business pretty easily because we actually gets devoted

Forex can be very much easy to learn when we can have the perfect seriousness and the passion towards the business and like that we can make all tough things easier to implement

If we have the proper dedication and passion towards the business its true that we can learn the business pretty easily because we actually gets devoted

Dedication is very much important; most of the times, new traders face problem in their early trading and the left! Actually, it takes a long time to understand the market nature.

Agree with Tom. Sometimes it takes a toll on trader but if a trader manages to make a profitable trading plan then the journey ahead would not look difficult.

Of course forex is easy to learn now, unlike before when information is not readily available and you either pay to get educated on forex. Now knowledge on forex is common place and you can virtually get them from anywhere.

Well; then how many months it will take for the new traders (in average)? Hope, you’ll share your opinion. By the way, my answer is a big NO.

Basically it depends on the individual, people vary with their level of understanding. Some learn faster than others, so the length of learning depends on you.

I agree with you! But I have never seen any good performer who has less than 1.5 years trading experience; did you?