• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex easy to learn

Of course there are, had a friend who is now my mentor whose success story did not take so long before he made it even though at the beginning it was coming gradually until he grew big.
Anyways, the guy is really smart and a fast thinker, maybe that contributed a lot to his success. Just understand your strengths and work with that limit in mind.

Well; if he learned Forex business less than 1 year then I must say, it’s an outstanding case! Usually, it takes a long time.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. but by and large scalpers feel uncomfortable when scalping.

A good start is very important indeed, for some it's how to avoid loses is all that matters to them. It is nit a bad thing to want the best in your traders, just remember to learn well before you start and don't aim too high at the start.

Good point; I have also noticed; a number of new traders expecting such a huge return from their 1st day of trading. As a result, they focus on earning rather than learning.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

Forex trading requires a plan. There are many websites where you can learn a lot. And now the analysis of many traders is shared online.

Forex trading looks easy. But making regular profit is not easy. You can make some random profitable trades but consistent profit requires skills, knowledge and experience.

Forex trading looks easy. But making regular profit is not easy. You can make some random profitable trades but consistent profit requires skills, knowledge and experience.
Yes, it is very difficult to make a consistent profit. However, trading will be easier if skills are developed.