• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Criminal and forex world

hi guys!i think as long as he is able to comply with the rules of the trade. This free trade. but whether the money that they are using to trade comes from something illegal.thanks

I guess this is the main reason why right now almost all broker sites allows only to use the processor that we use to deposit to use to withdraw also. In this way some how they can control risk of money laundering. Also I'm happy that some how I'm earning good and well in forex trading.

I think as time goes on criminals are going to be making more of a trouble because they don't have to hide the money in the foreign country banks. They just have to invest into the trading market and that way they are going to be having more control over things with money.

I do not know and thought about crime in relation with Forex trading. However now after reading this read I think that Forex can give rise to money laundering because its very easy to open a Forex account and some brokers do not even ask for verification documents for withdrawals. So just open a couple of accounts with Forex brokers and turn black money into white money and of course may be even with profits if the person is skillful.

I think as time goes on criminals are going to be making more of a trouble because they don't have to hide the money in the foreign country banks. They just have to invest into the trading market and that way they are going to be having more control over things with money.
And the best part of this criminals is that its so easy for them to transfer money from one country to another. Just imagine that a criminal open a creditcard/debitcard or bank account in London. Then he open another creditcard/debitcard or bank account in Canada. Now if he has money in London and want to transfer it to US with clean papers he simply just going to invest using its creditcard and when its time to withdraw he going to use bankwire transfer and this time he going to transfer the funds to Canada. lols.

I believe the fact with some factor here there is no symbol that the cash spent in currency dealing is a criminal cash or not nobody know ,but since the cash was not fresh nothing excellent will come out from it.

I have read about this same post on fxfred and i am not even having any clue on how criminals and forex trading works,well,i think thats whay there is a need for identification so as to avoid criminals who will invest dirty money in the business,well i don't see how bad it is.

It's a actual legal activity and the legal has been sentenced but still, there have many Currency trading scams and scams out there so always keep our thoughts on and be aware with any too-good-to-be-true making chance.

No. the countries which are accepting the money from other countries traders is not legal activiry, unless sthe countries agree to the code. so surely that doesn't make it legal. and that said, you have to also see the point where the crime is always going to be having some issue with the money laundering.

- - - Updated - - -

No. the countries which are accepting the money from other countries traders is not legal activiry, unless sthe countries agree to the code. so surely that doesn't make it legal. and that said, you have to also see the point where the crime is always going to be having some issue with the money laundering.

here, too many are talking about yakuza, but I do not really understand about it, but they certainly have nothing to do with crime in forex trading.wow you seem to know much about the issue,

Forex is a big market.If we are thinking of getting good source of income with the right strategy we can in forex.That's why some criminals who has money but don't know how to make that money from dirty money to clean money will going to think to invest in forex and withdraw it and its already a clean money.Its not only in forex, if theirs money involve chance are theirs a criminal mind thinking of earning money also.

I think the criminal world is taking advantage of the broker world and then they are making it easy for them to add and remove the money. who knows many brokers could be setup by the criminals as well. beccause thosse are the types of the people who spend money and rotate it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the criminal world is taking advantage of the broker world and then they are making it easy for them to add and remove the money. who knows many brokers could be setup by the criminals as well. beccause thosse are the types of the people who spend money and rotate it.

Such fund will never be profitable because you did not get the fund in the right way so the best thing is that the trader should try his possible best and hustle for his own money which he need to invest.

I have found that forex world is not easy with daily trading and you can see that sometimes you have to take the risk and go ahead with the trading because crime is going to be happen from the customer and the brjoker side and there is nothing you can do. just trade and see if you can make money.

To think about it. The whole world will never going to be a place without criminals. lets face it. What country has no crime rate? None. And since forex is an international business transaction its a good entry and exit point of all money of criminals.

I think criminals aare going to be abusing it no maatter how the system improves. We can't make the things harder by making it something which becomes even more violent. I just think of it as more of an offense, there are some of the ways to see how they are going to avoid the tax, so same goes for the forex.

I have study about this same publish on fxfred and i am not even having any hint on how spammers and currency dealing performs,well,i think thats why there is a need for recognition so as to prevent spammers who will spend unclean cash in the company,well i don't see how bad it is.

The word is very far different.Criminal is criminal but Forex is way of make money.

It means that criminal who use forex as the place to make their money "clean", i heard this before that yakuza in japan do the thing like this which i think still okay since they trade too and i think they cannot even cheat the market to gain more profit from forex since forex is so big.

I have a misdameanor larceny from when I was dumb and in High school My senior year It has been roughly one year and I want to trade forex but they told me they do a criminal backround check and they couldnt tell me what would happen they said just fill out an application anyone have a criminal record trading forex?