• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Yes that is right I think currency trading can be created as a earnings but you have to observe something here before such effort is been created the investor need to know that he must try his possible best and understand currency trading effectively.

I think making any single source of income with forex is not that easy. You have to spend the time on the forex and assume how that goes. I am sure that some of the forex traders doing this part time and they managed it just fine. so part time or the investment only forex approach is much better in my opinion.

Right now I'm still trying to make money in forex. I have tried to make good income by trading and learning in demo account and same time trading and earning in real account. I always combine the two as I do believe that if I want to be a successful trader I need to make sure that I'm doing to right thing in here.

if you are a person who can think far then we have to have a plan that is very mature to be able to make forex as a field to earn income for our lives because many forex trading dala we have to prepare well so we can generate good profits and consistent and also we can avoid the losses that will occur in our trade and with good preparation then we will be able to make forex as a source of income for our lives

of course you can do something like this, forex can be someone forex income if they want, but to make it true you need a lot of dedication and practice, also you need to understand basic thing about forex. also with enough experience this thing will come true

With a lot of work, you can. But you'll need a hefty capital investment to trade with if you want to quit you day job and just live off of forex for the rest of your life.

Yes, you can make forex your source of income. It’s possible to earn money online in forex. You know forex that’s really good, I have found many trader lose confidence where they lost money in forex. That’s good approach you love this business. I will suggest some step, first one demo account again with best broker and participate demo account contest only 2 month then go back to real account ,if possible to you catch some indictors only one time in day starting time that way helpful for you.

Of course, if you take Forex as a business then, you are going to have investments first. Nowadays, there are many Forex brokers that offer such and you can gain trading capital and you will need to put use of it for you to have real trading. While in the demo contests, I don't think it will be good option for the new traders because, it's uneasy to compete with the great traders already.

If you are having no job you can spend a lot of time in learning and practice of forex. I did forex as part time it is giving me earning as I spend time in trading. You can earn good income as main source of living from forex. It really gives money who had passion to do it.They learn proper planning and strategies for getting money.

Its ones decision to make because forex is defined as the process of buying and selling of currencies,but there is much added to it in the sense that before one will take the business as a job one have to consider if he can concerntrate and be able to learn having in mind that nothing good comes easy so therefore shouldn't give up.

If you are having no job you can spend a lot of time in learning and practice of forex. I did forex as part time it is giving me earning as I spend time in trading. You can earn good income as main source of living from forex. It really gives money who had passion to do it.They learn proper planning and strategies for getting money.

No its not prudent to rely on Forex solely For living or sustaining ourselves. We should never underestimate the risk in Forex and as the golden saying goes difficulty strikes us when we least expect them. Similarly in Forex when we feel safer and ignore the risks then we are more prone to losses.

Forex is one of the source of income for many people . In face many people are earning a very decent income with forex all the time and it is working as there source of income . bit it is really difficult to just depend on forex all the time because we all know that all the time we cant earn with forex . some times we need to face loss also .

If there is loss there will be profit, so that is just a normal thing in forex, that each person can get. Forex income could be vary for each trader, but in the end it doesn't matter as long as they reach profit, right? and it is very possiblt to make forex as our main income in forex.

I'm making good income in forex right now. I do believe that in the long run I can earn good money in here. I only earn about 100 dollars a month. But I'm hoping to sustain and maintain a 1,000 dollars a month earning in forex trading. I do hope I can reach that goal.

Making money in long run at forex is a possible thing to do and many people can do that thing, but usually some stories from other blog make us think more about earning so fast in forex, which give some loss result especially for newbies, for me forex is a long run investment for me, while i get profit slowly but constant and i get knowledge also.

If we are into the long term trading and focus to make it as our source of income and business then, we will going to spend more time in studying and learning Forex trading. It's not a problem if we will going to consider it as our way to live but we should think carefully that the risks will be there.

So far I earn 171 dollars in forex trading. Theirs still two weeks to go so I hope I can earn more and reach 200 dollars before the end of the month. But same time I don't want to force my trade. If I make profit then yahoo. If I don't make profit in the next two weeks then that's okay.

You meant that this profit is from the simultaneous trades you have currently right. I wish I can have it also in monthly. I wonder what's the key for your continuous profits and I think that you are in the right chosen of the pairs you will be trading. Soon enough, I will going for also to more focus in making Forex as source of income.

As source of income then forex is possible thing to happen, even we are try to be a scalper that still possible for us. With better knowledge and experience then i think forex will be a good place for traders to gain monthly or even weekly income, that is according to the style of that traders.