• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Sharpen your experience with taking lessons from mistakes. It is the best knowledge that lasts in traders for long. Experience is the asset a trader should achieve first and for so traders have to see experts’ trading tactics and use demo accounts and analyze more and more.

Traders who have better trading technique can advance but the way is difficult for those who don’t have a good technique of trading. But, Here is traders are failure mostly.

To become a successful trader, you need to be consistent and keep realistic expectations from the market. It’s not a shortcut to opening a money,

You have to think before taking forex as your primary source of earning because the market is quite uncertain and it’s not guaranteed to earn consistent profit.

Definitely you can and there is no doubt because already many traders are doing so. But remember that a good trading strategy is like a weapon that hardly traders have.

I would recommend don’t take Forex as a primary source of earning rather take it as a secondary source of earning because forex is full of uncertainty.