• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Ive just started trading and im using Aplari, are they a pretty decent broker for trading MT5 with regarding spreads or is there a more widely accepted one that is better?

thanks

Well the broker you just chose is one of the most good and reputable broker so far ,i love trading with uwcfx so its very important for us to chose a broker according to our need.
But spread been charge should also be consider

I also want to become a fulltime Currency investor in the long run because I believe we can really make Currency dealing as a resource of our earnings, it's really a real business we just need to engage in our Currency dealing profession, and with the failures we should still have our head organized high.

Yes it depend on the traders choice weather to select forex as a part time job or full time job . but in my opinion forex is really one of the best business where every one will be getting an opportunity to earn good income . but in my opinion i think forex is best to do as a part time business rather than a full time business .

I guess for some of us who are not yet that good when it comes to trading to can make profits on a regular basis it would not be advisable to go into it full-time. If you are already experienced in forex trading and do have a good amount of capital at your disposal then you can probably consider it.

I think that accepting Forex as your basic source of income is unreasonable. The best way not to run into panic while trading Forex is to consider it to be your hobby and accept the profits gained by it as gift.

Forex should be among one of our earning source,not oyr main source or income,it will only increase panic when trading and also will end up trading emotional,forec trading should be our second or third earning source likewise me i have other earning source.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex should be among one of our earning source,not oyr main source or income,it will only increase panic when trading and also will end up trading emotional,forec trading should be our second or third earning source likewise me i have other earning source.

Forex can certainly be a good source of money but I am afraid that it cannot be our primary and only source of money. This is mainly because Forex trading is risky and we cannot always expect profits from it without any loss.

However if we are very good and thorough with Forex and its various strategies and technologies we can start services like pamm and make that our primary source of income, instead of only relying upon our Forex trading to sustain ourselves.

yes you can make it as good source of income but you need more skill and knowledge about gorx trading then you will make it as only one source of income and it will be good for you.best of luck for your new experience in forex world.

I think we all need to understand that in order ot make the single source of income you have to add more than say 10K per trade and that seems to be the only way for the forex to sustain most of the time. otherwise there seems to be no point of the forex trading with assumption of single source income.

When a trader will start gaining good result from the forex market, then such trader will surely be able to make better results from forex trading. And when a trader will have the potential to earn some good amount of money from forex trading, then such trader will surely be able to make it as full time job.

If you think you are earning some good profits in forex then surly you can make forex as a main source of income . but my suggestion is apart from forex just we should be doing some job that can make you set in carrier and give you a good name in the society . do forex for your financial settlement and do job for your satisfaction .

Yes agree with chintu. The main factor here is how much you are earning from the forex market. if you are able to make some decent amount of money, then surely you will get good revenue from forex and thus you can make it as main source of income but before that you should carefully read the risk disclosures .

It is possible to make the forex as source of income. I don't think it is posisble to make it ocnsistent. there is a big difference between the consistent and source of the income. I would surely consdier how the people are going to be spending time and money on the forex in case of single source of income.

I'm making 50 to 100 dollars a month right now and I can say yes you can make forex your own source of income. In fact you can get rich if forex if you only know how to make money in forex trading. I do hope that I can be a successful forex trader. this is my dream and this is what I want to accomplish some day.

every trader will convince that it is possible to make forex as main source of income and yes, I agree with that. even forex could lead traders reach whatever they want because the potential income actually is unlimited. but first, traders need to be able to get consistent profit and their winning rate higher than loosing rate.

I am sure that forex can help us to set financially but it cannot help you to set as a life long business . and depending completely on forex is really not safe in my opinion and i am sure that we will face problems if you completely depend on forex . i just tread forex as a extra source of income that it .

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Can you manage risk well and make stable earning with Forex trading?

If you can then there have no reason you cannot make a living with it. I myself depend entirely on online earning and Forex is my main income.

I do other online work because I have time for it. If you trade Forex and still have much free time to spend (I believe you do) then you must take other work as well. Unless you are so old for it. ;)

I think the reason it is possible to make money from the forex says that income from the single source like forex can be good source. Also if you diversify then you can see that sometimes it would be better for you and as time goes on it would make sense to you as well. so better not rely on single source income like forex earning.

You can make forex trading your source of income but what you get to know here is that before you consider making forex trading your source of income you must accept to learn and practice very well to be on the safe side.