• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

i want to know can i make Forex trading my source of income ? if yes then how is possible ? i know about Forex trading but get many times loss but i also love to do Forex trading business so please tell me what i do now ?

Then you already know what to do since you really love forex trading. There's nothing a trader can give more rather to yourself so if you have passion in forex trading then definitely it is not that difficult to have gain profits and make it consistent. Thus, you will able to sustain your earnings and will be even have it as your source of income.

But then, as of this moment, when you just start in forex you should first do it with your spare time as you might not yet get good results or profits. Until, you find your best strategy that work or suits on you then you will able to make it as bread and butter.

Yes it is sure that forex can be a good source of income if you understand the risks that are involved.There are traders that are earning thousand dollars a day with about 200$.And if you also go for forex trading with proper understanding then you are surely going to make it big.But understanding and investments are also the major factor for success in trading.

i want to know can i make Forex trading my source of income ? if yes then how is possible ? i know about Forex trading but get many times loss but i also love to do Forex trading business so please tell me what i do now ?

If you already know much about forex trading then you know what to do make forex your source of income. I advise you to read more on ofex and learn from the best. You can do this by hiring a guide or a private tutor and if you lack funds, just stick around with forex based forums like this in DCT and I am sure you will learn a lot by conversing with other traders. You have so many options. It is up to you how you maximize them

For sure forex can be a good sum of income. The fact is we all loose and earn in forex and we have to make sure we always minimize our risk inorder to have less losses and gain alot. I wont advise anyone to start up trading with a small capital as some brokers offer 25 dollars amount to start up. To earn it big we need to start up with good capital. Thats why forex is really good for business men that have enough capital that they can afford to loose.

For sure forex can be a good sum of income. The fact is we all loose and earn in forex and we have to make sure we always minimize our risk inorder to have less losses and gain alot. I wont advise anyone to start up trading with a small capital as some brokers offer 25 dollars amount to start up. To earn it big we need to start up with good capital. Thats why forex is really good for business men that have enough capital that they can afford to loose.
That's true. But problem is that its hard to find a good broker site. Some popular broker site that accept LR is not regulated even though they claim they are. But same time I'm hoping that I can earn good because they give good service to us. Right now I'm trading in one broker site and I have two other that I'm trading. I'm hoping that I can reach my target goal of five broker site soon.

So your point is that we should stay away from those brokers that do accept libertyreserve.well.some brokers also contribute to the massive loss of clients funds.coming to the thread contents and tittle.yeah forex trading can serve to you as a good source of income if you indulgde in it in the rightfull concept.

So your point is that we should stay away from those brokers that do accept libertyreserve.well.some brokers also contribute to the massive loss of clients funds.coming to the thread contents and tittle.yeah forex trading can serve to you as a good source of income if you indulgde in it in the rightfull concept.

Well, not all brokers. We can expect that those others don't have problem with the use of LR. Actually, we are lucky to have other forex brokers that do offer different payment methods either payment processors or via banks. Only then some countries do and don't accept this kind of program or earning. Although, in your country and mine also do allow it.

Yes, Forex trading can be a good source of income. However, it is going to take a lot of time and work for you to make it work that way. In the Forex market, we lose as well as gain. One of the factors to consider is your Forex broker. If you haven't chosen a Forex broker, then you should research the Forex broker that you are interested in before signing up under them. A bad broker might cheat you.

It can be really a good source of income if you are already making profit from Forex trading. There are lots of people who just earning from Forex trading without any other program. And surely I want the same way to focus in Forex trading but that would still take a years for me. As I just planning to gather funds for trading through posting in Forex Forums which has a good rates.

yes, you can make forex as your source income as far as you know how to get profit from forex trading. besides profitable, forex trading also have very high risk. the risk is loss all your money if you not trade properly. money management and good trading strategy is important to help you gain good profit in forex.

Right now 60% of my earnings come from forex trading and forex forums the rest come from hyip sponsored or hyip and forex sponsored forums. I'm hoping that soon 90% of my earnings will come from forex trading and forex sponsored forum. I will going to shy away or I guess I will going to stop posting in hyip sponsored forum only as theirs only few hyip sponsored forums left.

I also want to become a full time Forex trader in the near future because I believe we can really make Forex trading as a source of our income, it's really a profitable business we just need to pursue our Forex trading career, and with the losses we should still have our head held high.

You can make forex a source of income but experience does play a role in helping you to achieve that. As a beginner we cannot be able to that because we do not have trading plans that can provide consistent earnings for us but with time we can get there.

I think one can surely be doing that.it all depends on the concentration one puts in it.Well to me doing forex can be giving a full time focus since what forex needs is the wiseness of the trader.i just hope someday i likesely would be a great forex trader.

Its not only one factors we are looking to be a good trader as well as to make profitable trading. Its always to be part with the trader's strategy, concentration, patience and others. Its difficult really to make wise decisions in trading because even we have good analysis we can't always expect profits as a good result.

I am also hoping that one day, I can make forex trading as my main source of income. It would be nice to just be at home, doing trading for some number of hours per day and to earn more than what you will earn if you will work for some company.

I'm also hoping to be able to use Forex for the majority of my income one day. However, even Forex is going to be a means to an end. After a while, when I make enough money from any activity, I will try to open up a production company.

I can relate to what you are saying@pinoycity. The prospect of not having to work all day to achieve on a day job but still come back to do other things to increase income can be daunting. If you can make forex your source of income you will surely not only have financial freedom but have time for yourself as well.