• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

I think that recognizing Currency dealing as your primary income is irrational. The best way not to run into anxiety while dealing Currency dealing is to consider it to be your activity and agree to the earnings obtained by it as present.

There are so many things that are involved when we wanna make forex trading our main source of income,first we will need to trade on daily bases as well as having a good amount of capital at hand so its not just what we wake up and decide we have to think about ti how its gonna affect us .

We just need to prepare a trading capital that will be in our trading plan or target profits. We don't actually need huge capital if we are just aiming for small profits. So, we should depend it in our profits that we want to gain in trading. We can make it as equal as we usually earn in offline job or better.

It is possible to create the currency trading as earnings. I don't think it is possible to create it consistent. there is a big distinction between the reliable and resource of the earnings. I would absolutely consider how the individuals are going to be hanging out and cash on the currency trading in situation of individual earnings.

I think making income source totally dependent on the forex is not something you can consider, that is why you have to understand that forex does have some of the issues. I think if we are not making much money then surely you have to take things into the account and then decide.

traders can make forex as their main source of income and many traders already success living based on currency trading income only. it proving that make forex as main source of income is possible. but this level can't be achieved as far as traders still unable to gain profit consistently.

There are traders that are earning thousand dollars a day with about 200$.And if you also go for forex trading with proper understanding then you are surely going to make it big.But understanding and investments are also the major factor for success in trading.Yes it is sure that forex can be a good source of income if you understand the risks that are involved.

The best way not to run into anxiety while dealing Currency dealing is to consider it to be your activity and agree to the earnings obtained by it as present.I think that recognizing Currency dealing as your primary income is irrational.

we are lucky to have other forex brokers that do offer different payment methods either payment processors or via banks. Only then some countries do and don't accept this kind of program or earning. Although, in your country and mine also do allow it.Well, not all brokers. We can expect that those others don't have problem with the use of LR. Actually,

I think it is possible to make forex as single source of income, many people are already doing it most of the time. You can see how that is going to impact your earning, that is why we have to understand that for sure. I have seen that most of the people avoid one way of income.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is possible to make forex as single source of income, many people are already doing it most of the time. You can see how that is going to impact your earning, that is why we have to understand that for sure. I have seen that most of the people avoid one way of income.

Yes that is right I think forex can be made as a source of income but you have to note something here before such attempt is been made the trader need to know that he must try his possible best and learn forex properly.

yes, important to spend all of our effort because forex is not easy thing. the path to success is full of obstacle and traders need to be patient because maybe the answer of all their problem will not come up in short period of time. trader also need to persistence to keep them always motivated and not easy to give up.

Only if the trader is willing to do that the trader will just trade and have more profit in his account if he can take a bold step towards reading and understanding more about forex I think this is true fact about forex trading.

I thnk it is possible to make the forex as single source of income. You just have to understand how consistent you are going to be with that. I just happen to understand that it would be easy for you to make things happen with that level of source of income. just add more money and see where it takes you from there to be profitable.

The best way not to run into stress while working Forex working is to consider it to be your action and accept to the earnings acquired by it as existing.I think that acknowledging Forex working as your main earnings is unreasonable.

I guess if you're trading like say 200-300 bucks a day per session then you are earning some good amont there. I am sure that amount is good for the daily earning and the source of monthly income is good there as well. We just have to understand how that is going to be making good things for you with that.

Well,i personally won't make forex trading my main source of income but i will make it an addition earning source because making it my main source of income will make me pay much attention to it whereby depriving me time of doing other things so therefore i will make forex trading an addition earning source.

I think it is possible but if you have some money like say 500 bucks on consistent basis then sure there is a chance that you can make it possible. but most of the time it may not work for many people and in that case we can see why we have to work harder to make even more money.

I don't think it is good to make forex as your source of income because there is no guarantee that we always get profits in forex . And we know forex do not give us fixed earning as of our real jobs . So we should just treat forex as a part time business and its good to depend on your real job rather then forex .