• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

it is hard to make forex the source of income. you would still need other offline jobs. not unless you are a good or expert trader with big capital. but most of us don't have big capital anyway. so i thnk it is just additional source of income than full time job.

You would want take things slowly to get to that stage. Obviously it will require time and capital to get to that stage but you can work out a strategy to get there. Start participating in forex forums that offer bonuses early to accumulate good bonus but keep your other activities that bring in income until forex can sustain you.

Yes absolutely., you can make forex as your source of income but you need to have a very good practice and you must be good in trading and i can say that they are many chances to make a huge amount but at the same time there are many chances to loos your money because of wrong decision so try yo know about the forex before you trade .

to make forex become source of income that mean we should complete ourself with proper knowledge, and continue practice to gain experience. maybe we will not see the result in near time because the nature or market and the complexity can't be learned in very short period.

to make forex become source of income that mean we should complete ourself with proper knowledge, and continue practice to gain experience. maybe we will not see the result in near time because the nature or market and the complexity can't be learned in very short period.

History has proven that you cannot learn forex in a short period of time and then make a lot of money fast. It will take time before you can consider it to be your main source of income which is why many people tend to do it part-time while looking at other sources of income and use forex to complement earnings.

If you are good enough then you can surely make Forex as source of your income, but if you hardly make a profit in Fore trading then you will need some other sources of your income as you can't depend alone with Forex trading when you know you are not good enough.

If you are good enough then you can surely make Forex as source of your income, but if you hardly make a profit in Fore trading then you will need some other sources of your income as you can't depend alone with Forex trading when you know you are not good enough.

I think I do share this opinion.

If you already know much about forex trading then you know what to
do make forex your source of income. I advise you to read more books

That's what I'm doing right now. Some how I'm earning few dollars each month in forex trading. I'm just hoping that I can maintain my earnings in here and in the long run I will see about 1000 dollars capital in my account. this is actually my dream in forex trading. To have a 1000 dollars capital then 10,000 dollars and so on. Right now I have 250 to 300 dollars capital.

yeah i am trying to save some capital also for my future trading. as i am still practicing in demo account. but i am saving now so when i am ready to do live trading i have already enough capital. but i will be careful though in the first month in my live trading again.

yeah i am trying to save some capital also for my future trading. as i am still practicing in demo account. but i am saving now so when i am ready to do live trading i have already enough capital. but i will be careful though in the first month in my live trading again.
I advice that you start posting in forex ptp forums and earn some bonus capital. Its much better that way than save money to invest. If you are earning using the bonus from those ptp forums then that's the time you invest from your own pocket. right now I have use my earnings in forex trading and forex ptp forums trading earnings to add more accounts and hope that I can earn more money.

You can make forex trading your source of income if you reallywant but first just make sure that you have the right knowledge that will make you to succeed in this business yes and another thing is make sure you have enough capital to avoid leverage and have access to any kind of market.

Not only want but the determination to trade or be a trader. We should not only we want it but we also need to be in understanding of the market. I don't feel to myself that I will able to actually have my way to be it as my source of income but its like some way to add some income.

i like to earn those big bucks also,,anyone heard of Binary options? is it really true?
Can you elaborate more? Yes theirs is binary options. You can check instaforex and other broker sites about binary options. But I don't advice binary. If you want to earn in forex try to trade first. You need to develop your trading skills before you going to try binary options.

Dvelopment of trading skills is a very important aspect in forex trading when develop your skills properly then be sure that you will get something good in this business and rely on it as your only source of income.

We can definitely make forex our source of income if you would try your best to learn forex and if you would be patient enough to wait to develop your skills so that's why I am just trying to practice a lot so I would be able to make it my source of income also

I'm happy that this month my earnings my six accounts average is 28% profit. The highest is 99% and ironically its my smallest account and only have 19 dollars. The other account that earn me the least is my 60 dollars account that I only earn 3 dollars. The rest on average I do earn 28% this month. I hope I can maintain it. In four months I can double my money if I keep on earning 28% each month.

congratulations to those of you who are able to master the monthly financial management, is if we want to get the first monthly profit starts with determining the minimum revenue targets per day so if we have a day benefit we can determine that the target profit per month in the months following targets to be we achieve will continue to grow.