• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

First of all don't even think of earning good profit in forex. Just think that you will not get loses. Thinking too high can sometimes make you fall. So don't try to think how to earn high profit. Because its always going to come as long your trading capital is secure. But if you get MC you will never going to recover unless you want to try to recover.
But eventually, you will or we will. You are right to be positive and enthusiastic when it comes to Forex way of thinking. After all, we will need this to not have just think of negative aspect and will not help us to move on and to continue to trade. So, it's best to have optimism.

I think hard work is the only way to earn god profit in forex world. You have to be very much updated by forex market trends and forex news which prevent form loss.

I think that hard work is the most important thing. If you don't forget to do your work I am very sure you would become a successful trader. But sometimes, it is very hard not to think of money right away

Having a good experience and to become exposed in trading can be also an advantage you can monitor the market and to enhance your trading strategy. Although, in reality that we must have also huge capital to have huge profits we should have applied same level of risks to not have huge risks in our trading.

Huge profits are not possible just to exchange currencies as you mentioned in foreign exchange. Forex trading is different from it. Here we do trade with our amount we sell or buy o given price. Our analysis and skill determines the ratio of profit if we are good in prediction of trend can gain high profits. huge capital helps to get good return.

This will mean that it's going to have need to great analysis and trades that will have basis. Well, I don't see difference or relevance that our analysis will depends on the amount of profits we can make, but it will be in the other factors as well such the strategy and our capital.

If the trader want to earn the huge profit form this business then he should enhance the proper knowledge and experience. Also learn the modern techniques which used in the trading. For learning many websites are also available relating to trading of forex. During the trading the trend and should apply the necessary elements of trading.

Knowledge and experience is the basic need of this business. those trader are successful in this business who has the good knowledge skill. They are earning the money without any fear and loss from this business.

But eventually, you will or we will. You are right to be positive and enthusiastic when it comes to Forex way of thinking. After all, we will need this to not have just think of negative aspect and will not help us to move on and to continue to trade. So, it's best to have optimism.
In term of profit lets our analysis decide how much we can make profit. If our analysis say theirs will be a breakout and the next level of profit is this and that then I can say yes. But if not then I can say no. Because if we have some profit amount in our mind before we even try to do analysis then we will going to try to make ways that our analysis result will confirm to our own earning target.

The way of winning huge profit from this business the trader should enhance the knowledge skill with modern techniques. Avoid the mistakes and adopt the news strategy in their trade to winning the profit from Forex. Otherwise this business is very risky and harmful for the trader.

Well, they will also need to take higher risks and that we will need to have chance our trading goals to have higher profits aim and then change of our trading strategy, can be in the more investments as well but then, it's important that our strategy will work together with our skills.

To gain and win the huge profit the trader should prepare the useful strategies before start the trading. To win the huge profit sufficient deposit is important and also high leverage.

If the trader has good knowledge skill and experience and also use the important elements of trading during trading. Then he can win a huge amount from this business in very short time. Otherwise this business is very risky and not suitable for every one. Knowledge relating to forex trading pay the vital role.

If you want to earn huge profit you need to trade bigger lot size and bigger leverage. But you must make sure that you know how to take that risk also as you can end up getting MC in matter of few hours if you don't know how to handle your account. I do recommend that you spend more time trading in demo account in order to have some trading experience first.

We shouldn't care about how much money we make, but rather how percent profit we gain. Huge profit doesn't necessarily mean trader is professional, because he/she may be lucky guy. I'd rather focus on steady profit more huge profit.

No, it's not the measurement of having success or being pro. After all being professional means that we are certified which means that we have the evidence that we are indeed professional by the expert traders or institution of Forex traders. Anyways, for me both should be necessary take care to know the percent and our profits.

a way to winning huge profit seems to be greedy things for some one with small capital, but for someone with huge capital may achieve it easily... bigger capital makes bigger profit better chance than small capital, many business play the same role where much of capital take first point on generate good profit

a way to winning huge profit seems to be greedy things for some one with small capital, but for someone with huge capital may achieve it easily... bigger capital makes bigger profit better chance than small capital, many business play the same role where much of capital take first point on generate good profit

it is not so right while using small capital can make us gain huge profit too if wr doing it in correct way, i mean it... if we can make profit steadily from small capital we can collect it and grew our capital while we may increase our trading volume side by side with the capital grow

The only effective way I know you can win huge profits depends on your analytical skills and the capital invested and any other way the trader chooses to adapt becomes highly risky and the percentage of making it successfully becomes very minimal.

If you going to monitor a highly volatile pair then you going to have good chance of making good profit in forex. For example me I do end up making some good income sometimes. I even double my money in a week when I maximize the lot size to earn good amount of money.