• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

To earn huge profit it needs experience, great knowledge, patience,dedication. whether you are doing any kind of business or job doesn't matter.

forex trading is a lucrative business where huge profits could be earned but it has to firt do with our ability, knowledge and skills. The way of earning huge profits is by making use of leverage or by adding some reasonable amount.

forex trading is a lucrative business where huge profits could be earned but it has to firt do with our ability, knowledge and skills. The way of earning huge profits is by making use of leverage or by adding some reasonable amount.
Winning some huge profit is possible but definitely that which takes time to get to that point. It takes some good number of years of consistent practice to get to that point. That is always the dream of every trader but not all eventually make it.

Winning some huge profit is possible but definitely that which takes time to get to that point. It takes some good number of years of consistent practice to get to that point. That is always the dream of every trader but not all eventually make it.

I have seen some people who claims that they have been making money in forex trading in huge amount with merely little capital, I hardly believe the amount they do say the are being able to make. like someone here on dcp said he was able to make 50 dollars with $1 under a week. Lol

I have seen some people who claims that they have been making money in forex trading in huge amount with merely little capital, I hardly believe the amount they do say the are being able to make. like someone here on dcp said he was able to make 50 dollars with $1 under a week. Lol

Even till this moment, I never believed such illustration because it is highly unrealistic. You can gain some huge profit in Forex but your capital and experience should be huge as well. Of course it is the law governing most businesses. You do not expect to make a million dollar from a thousand dollar in one day or with some few trades.

Even till this moment, I never believed such illustration because it is highly unrealistic. You can gain some huge profit in Forex but your capital and experience should be huge as well. Of course it is the law governing most businesses. You do not expect to make a million dollar from a thousand dollar in one day or with some few trades.

Thats impossible you know, due to if that was to be possible then many oof us should have been making a hell of money from it but basically what one will be able to earn from forex trading totally depends on how good he or she is on analysis and emotion discipline, those two factors matters a lot on my own facet.

Thats impossible you know, due to if that was to be possible then many oof us should have been making a hell of money from it but basically what one will be able to earn from forex trading totally depends on how good he or she is on analysis and emotion discipline, those two factors matters a lot on my own facet.

And consider when such illustration is given to an entire novice who have interest in Forex, he will just take in everything and that remains his mindset with every other thing you are saying being secondary. I have seen so many traders with some good achievement but some of them started trading when I haven't even understood what Forex is all about.

To win huge profit the trader must be ready to work hard and obtain the best he ever want from this market this is not bad its just a good thing which you must have in mind.
Knowledge and understanding is what do bring in profit

To win a huge profit, first you need huge capital. Next you should have good analysis skill to understand the market. You can get more profit if you use high leverage maybe 1:1000 while trading.

No its not huge capital that really matter here what matter alot in this is the angle which we need to trade .
If your knowledge is fully updated then be sure you are going to make more money

No its not huge capital that really matter here what matter alot in this is the angle which we need to trade .
If your knowledge is fully updated then be sure you are going to make more money
Huge capital doesn't matter right? Is there any way someone can earn $1000 from $100 in a month. Or better put, what are the probabilities of Trader A with a trading capital of $100,000 making $1000 in a month and Trader B with a capital of $100 making the same amount of money. Provided the two have the same level of knowledge.

High leverage in the forex market lures people towards it. Most people think that it is very easy to make large gains in a short period of time. On the other hand, investing or trading in a financial market is not that easy. As much there is opportunity so much there is risk as well. It is only the trader who can mitigate risk reigns at the end. Without virtues such as patience and mind control, succeeding in the forex market will be a distant dream.

The way of making huge profits is by investing huge amount too when you invest huge amount and are having good amount of knowledge and skills, you would be able to make good amount of profits and when you trade at the market volatile session.

Knowledge is always the key. it is that which differentiates you from the crowd. That more than 80% of Forex traders fail doesn't mean that the less than 20% have two heads. They are still humans as we are but they posses that which we do not.

True, but then it aint easy to get that required knowledge and then it will take more time and consistency, thats been said, furthermorem the way of winning huge profits really has to do with the strategies which we are going to use and the capital.

There's no required knowledge or even to have complete knowledge to have huge profits. It's the combination of our knowledge, skills and strategy to work out to make it worthy. But then, huge profits means huge risks involved so, technically this is difficult to minimize our losses.

There's no required knowledge or even to have complete knowledge to have huge profits. It's the combination of our knowledge, skills and strategy to work out to make it worthy. But then, huge profits means huge risks involved so, technically this is difficult to minimize our losses.

Most of the time I see the ability of making huge profits lies on the skills which is also the strategies or tradingg system in which we do trade with, however forex trading is a business where the earnings isn't fixed, in the sense that the earnings are unlimited. But then, to earn huge profits we will be needing as well enormous capital.

Of course, knowledge gives rise to skills and with our skills we can develop strategy. A complete Forex novice can't just wake up and start building a strategy. Even a newbie can't start up with a strategy when he is still new in the field. It takes time to build a system of trading that works.

For getting huge profit..Traders must be aware every condition of market and must know how to manage unexpected market situation and must have a appropriate capital..otherwise in the desire of huge profit trader could suffer a huge loss..

And consider when such illustration is given to an entire novice who have interest in Forex, he will just take in everything and that remains his mindset with every other thing you are saying being secondary. I have seen so many traders with some good achievement but some of them started trading when I haven't even understood what Forex is all about.

Yes, and people are fond of counting peoples success without taking into consisderation the hard work the person went through.

On the other news, before we would be able to make huge profits. There should be good knowledge as well as sufficient amount. Lets dont be always fooled that it could be made only by leverage.

For getting huge profit..Traders must be aware every condition of market and must know how to manage unexpected market situation and must have a appropriate capital..otherwise in the desire of huge profit trader could suffer a huge loss..
Quite correct. You know most times, the problem of an average trader is lack of understanding of the market. Though Forex is entirely uncertain but a detailed analysis will give you some considerable degree of profit. Now, they want to make it big but with inadequate knowledge only thinking that increasing the lot sizes will make a better day.