• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

We should remember that this is all about making a good analysis and does not in purely luck that we just place our positions and that's it without any stop loss or even not think about deliberately our trades with regards of the market conditions. If we want huge profits then, we start from the low profits first and gradually increase our target profits.

I always think that the more capital you have, the more potential profit you can have (barring other factors ofcourse.) I mean if you invest millions in the market, you can expect millions in return (given if you know how to trade)

Trading by using good and working strategies will really help traders to gain huge profits with forex . I am not sure about others but still i can say that strategies will really help traders to gain more profits when compare to trading with out any strategies .

If you want to earn huge profit don't think about earning huge profit. The reason is simple. the more you focus on earning huge profit the more you pressure yourself to earn one that in the end you will going to end up getting MC. But if you just concentrate doing a trade and let earnings come when ever its come you will be surprise when you earn big profit in some of your trade.

Hmm, seems to be not really like that. Because, thinking not to have huge profits meant that you are not targeting or aiming for it. But if we have it as our goal then, we will pursue for that and try harder to achieve this goal and achieve success.

Hmm, seems to be not really like that. Because, thinking not to have huge profits meant that you are not targeting or aiming for it. But if we have it as our goal then, we will pursue for that and try harder to achieve this goal and achieve success.
We cant' aim or target what we can't see right? In forex trading we actually don't know what will be the trend tomorrow or the day after tomorrow of next week or next month. So how can you aim for an earning that you don't even know its will going to come? That's why we need to focus on doing analysis and lets just accept the earnings base on our analysis. For example I earned $330.17 last january and $113.00 last February and $51.00 last March and $171.00 this month. Now does it mean I don't aim for good income last March since I only earn 51 dollars? Of course not. The only reason why I earn only 51 dollars is because that's only the result of my analysis that I make profit. So again. You can only target or aim something that you can see.

That's why the target isn't specified like 1 million dollar and just stated of huge profits, right. So, I'm not pertaining specifically an amount that I will gain profits. So, I still say of the general term huge profits. We are setting the profits that we might think that will makes us financial stable or better than what we have and others.

Then lets just say 100 dollars. In my experience when I trade and have a 100 dollars profit target and its already 3rd week of the month and I only have 30 dollars earnings. If I focus on wanting to maintain the 100 dollars a month target I end up trading more aggressively either intentionally or unconsciously hoping to maintain the 100 dollars target of mind and in the end I end up getting huge loses or worse multiple MC because I over expose my position. That's why for me even as little as just 100 dollars monthly aim. I don't aim anymore. Its just going to fire up the greediness inside of me for wanting to earn that amount and if ever I earn that amount the next natural tendency is to earn more.

Yeah sometimes trying to maintain our monthly profit would make us loss money than earn money so it is important not to force the market to make you profit. If you think that it's hard to maintain your profit for the month then just because happy with what ever amount you have made

The winning of the huge profits Whenever they cut to the fans in the 9th inning you'd see Yankees fans just sitting there without a care in the World, and Mets fans pale as ghosts looking like they're about to go into cardiac arrest. What is this the 2000 World Series?Whenever they cut to the fans in the 9th inning you'd see Yankees fans just sitting there without a care in the World, and Mets fans pale as ghosts looking like they're about to go into cardiac arrest. What is this the 2000 World Series?

I don't recommend that we think of huge profit in forex as most of the time its going to end up in huge loses. But I do recommend that we think of making profit each month. Me right now I'm happy to maintain my account in here hoping to make good income each month. My goal is just to make sure that I do earn on regular basis.

This is only the simple logic that once we have set of having huge profits then, we will have here take high risks or will have chance of high losses also. But then, if we don't risk we will not gain. I still decided that I will want to have aim for higher profits but then, I will set first smaller targets.

Trade long term. I guess this is the only way if we really want to be a successful forex trader. I been trading in forex for so more than a year now and in my experience I can earn big amount of money if I'm going to trade biggest lot size and highest available leverage and do scalping or I can trade long term. Me I prefer to trade long term.

We can still do the same huge amount of profits target regardless of the strategy. In scalping we can just set the lot size bigger and lower the leverage. While, the long term to have more trades and also long time at the end will produce huge profits even with the low volume. Still both have high risks.

Yeah sometimes trying to maintain our monthly profit would make us loss money than earn money so it is important not to force the market to make you profit. If you think that it's hard to maintain your profit for the month then just because happy with what ever amount you have made
If you cannot maintain your profit then you will loss your money in forex, if you maintain it well than you will get a lot of profit from it. I think we cannot force market since we are the one who move with market, we need to get better analyzation when trading so we can maintain our profit in forex.

The best way to make good profit in forex is always to maintain our trading strategy sharp and we can only do that if we spend our time learning how to trade in forex. Because I notice that some make profit they decided to stop learning and just focus on the current strategy they are using but end up losing after the trend shift.

There is no way to make huge amount right away. You would need to be patient and learn a lot of things so that you will be able to make success in forex trading. For me I am just trying to focus more on the demo trading.

Demo trading is equal to real trading so don't feel that demo is less compare to real trading. Because in demo what we are aiming in here is learning while in real account what we are aiming in here in earning. So each account has different purpose and function. As long we learn in demo we are good.

If you meant here of the signals then, we can compare it. Or if we have the analysis by others then, we might think also of having to create our own analysis. Still, there's no assurance that we will gain huge profits or even small profits. We need to be careful on handling our trading.

First of all don't even think of earning good profit in forex. Just think that you will not get loses. Thinking too high can sometimes make you fall. So don't try to think how to earn high profit. Because its always going to come as long your trading capital is secure. But if you get MC you will never going to recover unless you want to try to recover.