• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

A way of winnig huge profits.

Currency exchange is the trading of one currency against another. Professionals refer to this as foreign exchange, but may also use the acronyms Forex or FX.

Currency exchange is necessary in numerous circumstances. Consumers typically come into contact with currency exchange when they travel. They go to a bank or currency exchange bureau to convert their "home currency into , the currency of the country they intend to travel to.
They may also purchase goods in a foreign country or via the Internet with their credit card, in which case they will find that the amount they paid in the foreign currency will have been converted to their home currency on their credit card statement.

I think that profits in forex depends on the experience and skills that you have.Forex is simply foreign exchange but we should not underestimate the section as it is not only going to pay us but it is also going to take a lot from us.But it also depends on the strategy that you use there are some strategies that you can use including technical and that choice will either give you or might even take from you.And analysis is also a very important factor for the success of the traders.And it is sure that many traders can earn a lot from their investments.

Forex has potential of making money behyond limits and we need to put our time in it. There is no need to put your money in the start because there are many brokers who are providing good bonus and we can use that bpnus to trade in live account.

We don't only need to have spend our time but also our skills and seriousness in forex trading. Indeed, that we can have bonuses from forex brokers either in forex forums or in their trading contests. Which of which it is the best way to get started in trading to your real account.

One important as well in forex will be the patience and your good analysis in the forex market. If you have that then probably you can have consistency in having profits. So you will able to manage your trading account without losing all of capital.

Forex has potential of making money behyond limits and we need to put our time in it. There is no need to put your money in the start because there are many brokers who are providing good bonus and we can use that bpnus to trade in live account.

Yes a lot of time should be put in forex in order to attain success. But time alone could not get you there at the top. You need to couple that with the right knowledge and attitude if you are just starting out and the experience later on as you grow as a trader. These factors are very important to become a better trader and I guess this is also the checklist to success by so many traders.

Getting success in forex is not easy really. It will take time but success will come to those who perseveres so just work hard and someday all your efforts and dedication will be paid off.

To win a huge profit in forex, i guess one has to improve his skills by knowing the time to buy and sell currencies depending on the currency you are trading upon. The fair way is that we can make money if the market is going up and we can also make money if the market tends to go down but making profit when the market tends not to move at all is uncertain. So we need to improve our skills and try to know how to use forex tools as it helps also.

The best way to earn in forex is always make a good profit by having a good strategy and a good amount of reserve. I'm happy to say that I'm earning good last april but this may in the first two days I'm down. really down because of the sudden drop of eur/usd. I'm hoping that I can make some profit out of this strategy that I'm trying to do. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading that's why its important that we know or we must have a good approach in forex trading that will going to make us money.

huge profit maybe difficult to get if only have small deposit in account. like or dislike, money management make us think twice if want to use high lot in trading while the deposit can't cover some loss scenario. the way to get huge profit will open if have high deposit in our account.

Huge profit comes when its less expected. I'm happy that I'm some how earning in forex and I do earn big when its unexpected. that's why its important that you must be patient all the time. The more you spend your time trying to earn money the more you forgot to follow basic rules in forex trading.

Can't you make huge profit as well with small amount deposited. isn't that what leverage ratio means? The higher the leverage, the bigger your profit, but of course the bigger the loss if the price falls. Is that how it works

Yes, you can make that but that's what we nee to be careful as if we wanted bigger profits for the smaller trading capital would mean that we are actually giving big risk at the same time big losses. That's why we should not think always to make big profits in small amount only.

But I think, if there is a chance for a small-time trader to hit the big time, he/she will take a risk a try getting that big-time win. If an opportunity will present itself and you see that the trend is agreeing with you (supported by news), why not go for it and risk it?

While you can use leverage for your profits, it is better to have a big capitol. I also get the idea about taking the risk. to tell the truth, I can't think of anyone that has made it into the big time without taking risks. The interesting thing is if you find that risk to be worth taking, even if you lose, you will still feel a sense of satisfaction. (This is only if you gave it your best)

One of the worst feelings comes from the constant wondering of "what if you did take the risk?"

I will still say it wining huge profit in forex is always easy just with the right strategy and analysis we can archieve this easyly .
And also we must have more confident in our self.

- - - Updated - - -

I will still say it wining huge profit in forex is always easy just with the right strategy and analysis we can archieve this easyly .
And also we must have more confident in our self.

Huge profit is hard to come by. You need to be in great timing in order to make good income. I know its hard to make good income so earning huge profit is much much more difficult to do. Anyway once you start trading in forex I'm sure once or twice a year you can experience huge profit but over all you still need big capital to earn.

yes, for sure.. forex can make somebody become rich in a split second and can make them poorer than ever in a short time.. so, it depend on how good were doing analysis..

therefore for many beginners who claimed that the actual forex is a fortune that he dared to use the capital to start trading forex without doing research and learning, and in the end they suffered substantial losses frustrating that no longer want to follow forex trading, I also never thought like that but when I finally get to know the forex forum I can understand how the actual initial phase should be done by a beginner to become a successful trader.

Yea that is true without doing right research about forex and also have a good mindset to learn and understand things I dont think that it will be easy to make a single profit because in forex its your own effort that give you success.

do forex trading business is not like any other trade business that promotes teamwork to make a profit, but in forex trading is an individual or individuals so that we can not rely on other people to be able to make a profit, we have to try and learn on their own to be able to become a professional trader and takes a very long time and no small amount of capital that we spend to become a professional trader

Again, we should not aim for professional trading what we need is to find out what's the strategy we can use in our trading. Because the profits we are targeting are depends on our strategy which we have thought thoroughly which should give us confidence on our trades. Though, there can be occurrences that a trader become greedy.

I don't recommend that we expect to make huge profit all the time. Just think that if its really possible to earn huge profit each time we trade then we can see lots of successful forex traders already. But in reality theirs only few who really make good money in forex trading and most of the time many who tries loss money in forex.