• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

in order to winning huge profit in amount of money, need high amount of deposit because it used to trade with high margin. if expect to get high amount of money while only have small deposit amount only, its really hard and maybe will lead traders become not logical anymore in trading.

There is no way of wining huge except the trader is fully understand of how the forex market work its only then that the trader will be able to make some good profit and huge one here.

Well to get a good amount of profit here in the forex market you must know something and that is you get to make sure that your skills is very vibrant to bring you success for sure so the best option is for the trader to gain more knowledge.

There is no other way to make huge profits apart from making proper market analysis and also having a particular trading time and avoid trading any time and make loss because we might make a buying other when the market price is not favourable to us.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no other way to make huge profits apart from making proper market analysis and also having a particular trading time and avoid trading any time and make loss because we might make a buying other when the market price is not favourable to us.

- - - Updated - - -

can any one suggest me or tell me some tips for how to get more profit from forex? i have just hear about it that we can earn lot of money with forex but i have not try it still. can i do it for earning?

The only chance to have greater percentage of winnings in our trades is to have learn risk management, good trading strategy and we have ourselves ready financially and emotionally. Since, Forex trading is not simply investing and a business. It's going to be a different one and we also keeps on learning in the process.

Well to get a good amount of profit here in the forex market you must know something and that is you get to make sure that your skills is very vibrant to bring you success for sure so the best option is for the trader to gain more knowledge.

Forex should not be perceived as a way of making quick and huge profits. discipline is rewarded in Forex and greediness is punished. Forex is a potential market with high risk and reward and we have to earn from Forex keeping our risk under control no matter if it reduces our returns.

The only chance to have greater percentage of winnings in our trades is to have learn risk management, good trading strategy and we have ourselves ready financially and emotionally. Since, Forex trading is not simply investing and a business. It's going to be a different one and we also keeps on learning in the process.

I don't hurry to have huge profits rather to be focusing on improving my way of trading and the strategy. We should first improve ourselves and our skills to increase the odds to have success and gaining huge profits in the future trading. We should have done it slowly.

I don't hurry to have huge profits rather to be focusing on improving my way of trading and the strategy. We should first improve ourselves and our skills to increase the odds to have success and gaining huge profits in the future trading. We should have done it slowly.

yes dude, slowly but sure. the wrong assumption for many new traders is chasing huge amount or being rich as soon as possible while actually, its cannot applied in forex trading. need long time to build confidence based on good knowledge and skill. without it, they are still far to reach their dream.

It's like in a month target we will have achieve certain percentage of our trading capital as profits not to have double or triple it easily in monthly basis because, we are putting higher risk and higher possible of losing our trading capital and accounts which is impossible to recover.

This mind of thinking of the author of this thread is wrong. This is the main reason why so many loss money in forex. Some blame this to greed and its because we want to trade in forex not to trade but to make money. Although theirs nothing wrong of thinking of earning money. Problem is that we are destructed. Instead of focusing on learning we are focusing on earning that we have hard time doing.

usually impatient in order to get earning always push beginner hurry to jump in real account. even make deposit with high amount of money. while their skill still improper to lead them generate good and stable profit from the market. patient to learning and focus to it in particular period is much better if they realize.

Bigger investments will make only to just have higher risks and probably losses. There's no such way to really huge profits because we have different strategies and ways to have it on our own trading. I don't really think easily to have fast earnings but rather to make less risks and more chance of winning.

nahid

Membership Revoked
I think that profits in Forex depends on the experience and skills that you have.Forex is simply foreign exchange.Forex has potential of making money beyond limits and we need to put our time in it. If you have that then probably you can have consistency in having profits.

the amount of benefits we can get from forex trading depends on the ability and also the amount of capital that we have because without good skills and also limited the amount of capital that we have m, aka untuki opportunities could generate huge profits very little other than that the movement of the market as well be one of the crucial role in generating huge profits from forex trading

I think that profits in Forex depends on the experience and skills that you have.Forex is simply foreign exchange.Forex has potential of making money beyond limits and we need to put our time in it. If you have that then probably you can have consistency in having profits.

Forex is not a business of luck but its a business which requires mental potential and good planning. Apart from making good plans its equally difficult and necessary to stick to our plans. Forex is very risky and uncertain and its through planning that we can reduce the risk and stay in this business for a long time