• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

huge profit maybe only can be done using large capital, there still many chance to earn huge money from small capital but it tooks more time, we need to develop our capital first from profit until become larger and generate huge income

We shouldn't care about how much money we make, but rather how percent profit we gain. Huge profit doesn't necessarily mean trader is professional, because he/she may be lucky guy. I'd rather focus on steady profit more huge profit.

Luck is not always there in Forex and doesn't always come when it is expected. To me, if you posses the technical know how and has a large initial capital to back it up, huge profit is realistic but it shouldn't your sole aim for trading because emotions and those high expectations has a way of working ill on you.

it is not so right while using small capital can make us gain huge profit too if wr doing it in correct way, i mean it... if we can make profit steadily from small capital we can collect it and grew our capital while we may increase our trading volume side by side with the capital grow
yes you are right there is an opportunity to grow small capital become bigger one, but the point sill bigger capital will easily chance for earn huge profit while small capita need more times to grow first become more bigger capital to be able to earn huge profit

i see your point, huge capital make us more capability to manage the risk and targeting profit, bring us more confident to enter the market, as long as keeping away from irrasional speculating than must be huge profit will generate

Well, I think the best way to attain enormous profits also depends on a traders strategies and trading plans also because with a good strategies like the hedging and a good trading plan, like raking in the profits little by little, it will be more profits after the end of the day. One thing we should have in mind is that we mustn't make the big hit ones or per trade.

I think that hard work is the most important thing. If you don't forget to do your work I am very sure you would become a successful trader. But sometimes, it is very hard not to think of money right away

I believe a lot in the idea of; gain the skills and the money will come. The concept of Forex is mainly to trade in major foreign currencies and make some profits out of it depending on how favourable the market is and how good you were able to analyze. Making huge profit is only profit when you must have gained these skills to fit in best in Forex.

I believe a lot in the idea of; gain the skills and the money will come. The concept of Forex is mainly to trade in major foreign currencies and make some profits out of it depending on how favourable the market is and how good you were able to analyze. Making huge profit is only profit when you must have gained these skills to fit in best in Forex.

At times on gaining the skills there are market conditions which are beyond ones control. In addition, when you are wanting or having a target on huge profits there are things to be tabled out and done so as the aim will not be a realistic one. First I think there should be enough capital for the task and a very well conducted analysis.

At times on gaining the skills there are market conditions which are beyond ones control. In addition, when you are wanting or having a target on huge profits there are things to be tabled out and done so as the aim will not be a realistic one. First I think there should be enough capital for the task and a very well conducted analysis.

Yes, that is what makes Forex highly uncertain and a business of probabilities and tendencies. Most times, the market tilts towards an unfavourable condition and there is absolutely nothing one can do about it since it is beyond our control but then, with adequate skills, you can properly analyse and predict the market conditions, though without certainty. Huge capital is essential but useless without a very well conducted analysis as you said.

Luck is not always there in Forex and doesn't always come when it is expected. To me, if you posses the technical know how and has a large initial capital to back it up, huge profit is realistic but it shouldn't your sole aim for trading because emotions and those high expectations has a way of working ill on you.

That true forex trading has no luck it it. We just work to luck abd luck does not find us. We look for luck. Also I frown at seeing some trader taking consistent multiple trading a work hrad process on forex trading, to me the way of winning huge profits is to trading quality in the sense that we trade and actually learn something from it.

Yes, that is what makes Forex highly uncertain and a business of probabilities and tendencies. Most times, the market tilts towards an unfavourable condition and there is absolutely nothing one can do about it since it is beyond our control but then, with adequate skills, you can properly analyse and predict the market conditions, though without certainty. Huge capital is essential but useless without a very well conducted analysis as you said.

Also in addition mostly what that prevents tradres from winning huge profits is the using of smalll capital, however, it will be best that one saves upto a reasonable amount before they start trading. Cause I cant see how one with 100 dollars expect huge profits.

Its depends if we are dealing with percentage or dealing with real account. For me earning 50% of your trading capital is already a huge profit. So even if I have only 100 dollars if I earn 50 dollars for me that is already a big income. I do hope that in the long run I can really grow my account to a point that I'm really earning good money without any problem.

the best way to earn good amount of money in forex is to make sure that we know how to trade. I do believe that forex trading is achievable if we know how to handle our account. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader. I do believe that we all can end up making good profit if we only know how to handle our account well.

Before we can think of earning huge profits there are things that will really need to count and first that is the knowledge capacity we have and secondly thats the amount of capital we will be trading with because when we have sufficient capital, the risk is been minimized because we wouldn't go for leverage.

You can make some good profit but I don't know about huge or getting rich as the risk is also just as high. I do not want to risk that much money. Its better to keep it to pay my bills rather than risking it all. I think I prefer to risk just a modest amount of money or bonuses I get from forums would be fine. As long as I get forum bonuses, I'm willing to trade with it. One can earn good profit but they should beware of extreme risk for loss as well so steady profit is better than rushing into it.

A good way to get the profits would be to make sure that you are not spending the money on odd time and also not taking it out on the wrong time. this is something you will learn very slowly and that is why you should be very careful about many other htings too.

There is no holly grail or magic as per this what I think is that for a trader to win huge profit he must be ready to learn and take good advantages of his trade and develop his own skills widely just to gain more succesful trade because succeesful trade means profit

Before we can think of earning huge profits there are things that will really need to count and first that is the knowledge capacity we have and secondly thats the amount of capital we will be trading with because when we have sufficient capital, the risk is been minimized because we wouldn't go for leverage.

Exactly, winning huge profits is something that comes as a result of our hard work and in Forex, it is something that takes time to materialize. Of course, if we acquire enough skills, we will be able to develop strategies good enough to enable us earn some good profits

Exactly, winning huge profits is something that comes as a result of our hard work and in Forex, it is something that takes time to materialize. Of course, if we acquire enough skills, we will be able to develop strategies good enough to enable us earn some good profits

Agreed and as said knowledge and skills counts more better regarding making huge profits because when we've gat the knowledge and skills then we can possibly make good profits out of little capitals so therefore we should focus more on knowledge though have to value too the total capital being used.

Forex is a lucrative market. You can make some good money from it. If you're skillful you can make good money from forex. Forex is for everyone who know how to discipline themselves and keep working hard at their strategies. Forex is a great market for those who need extra income. Its great for stay at home mom too. Forex can give us the financial freedom that we're seeking. Now, this is more applicable to the wise and knowledgeable regarding forex. It might not happen to gamblers.

Agreed and as said knowledge and skills counts more better regarding making huge profits because when we've gat the knowledge and skills then we can possibly make good profits out of little capitals so therefore we should focus more on knowledge though have to value too the total capital being used.
Knowledge is always the key. it is that which differentiates you from the crowd. That more than 80% of Forex traders fail doesn't mean that the less than 20% have two heads. They are still humans as we are but they posses that which we do not.