• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

will i lose money if i don't have any knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be the trader won't lose if he invests it in a PAMM that has got so much skills and trading knowledge that there could be some degree of assurance. But then, trading on your own with the said capital is only but inviting losses because Forex without skills is as good as not even attempting to trade.

Yes you will loose big time if you don't study and acquire the necessary knowledge needed to trade forex. The best thing to do is open and practice with demo account lay sufficiently until you're ready to open a real account.

I have experience in stocks trading before I invest in forex trading and yet I end up losing money. So its very important that we study forex trading first before we invest money in forex. Because we can get MC and loss every thing in here.

I think we should know our mistakes and want to learn from these mistakes. We should also avoid to repeat these mistakes in future. we can only make good money in Forex if we have good knowldge about Forex.

Obviously you loose your money , Here experienced traders also face loss , Try to get basic learning and practice so that you willface market with proper know how. Other wise you will play with your money that can be a great loss for you any time. How a person without knowledge can be a profitable trader.

I'm so sure you going to loss money. Forex trading is all about taking lesson and making profit. The more we trade the more we can end up having some good income in here. Eventually we can focus now on making so much profit without any worries.

I think we should know our mistakes and want to learn from these mistakes. We should also avoid to repeat these mistakes in future. we can only make good money in Forex if we have good knowldge about Forex.
That is it, at first, he makes mistakes because of his insufficient knowledge but as time goes on, he learns from the mistakes and minimizes the chances of making them over and again. Forex is a business we can learn from when we are really determined to do so.

You will surely going to loss your money in forex trading. Even if you make profit its only temporary. Sooner or later you going to get MC. This is what happen to me. But when you know how to trade you can end up making good income in forex trading without any problem. That's what we need to do in here right now.

Well that is great that none knowledgeable will surely loss some Money and that is the true but with PAMM. A Newbie can make more Profit if his Account Manager done it right.

Very serious Business indeed. And knowledge is the killer here, without it we are going no where ahead in the Business. That is why we have to learn before we earn than trying to earn before we learn which might bring a negative result to Newbie Traders.

yeah. when you don't have knowledge you can make or lose money . because you has a lucky in trade you can get 50% win percentage

100% loss if you don't have any knowledge. It is make a sense that you will trade without knowing anything and loss, because it's just like a blind trader that does not know about anything and keep trading, then guess what? It is a big loss. So what we got here is that a trader should trade if they already have knowledge, trade here i mean is as trade in a real account not in demo account.

100% loss if you don't have any knowledge. It is make a sense that you will trade without knowing anything and loss, because it's just like a blind trader that does not know about anything and keep trading, then guess what? It is a big loss. So what we got here is that a trader should trade if they already have knowledge, trade here i mean is as trade in a real account not in demo account.

Of course, we will not be able to minimize the risk and maximize our fund here. Our trading experience can be used to make our skills be better. But we must know and understand how to fix out mistake. I also still learn about forex to make my trading result in TenkoFx be more maximal.

Yes, you will lose your money if you don't have enough knowledge about the market and you are not doing you research about the market properly, you what you need is that you need to have strong knowledge about the market and about the news and events which can effect the overall market situation.

Isn't this too obvious, if we don't have any knowledge losing money is the only option that we could afford. So in order to avoid something like that i think it is better if we just learn first rather than forcing ourselves to trade.

Yeah absolutely agree with you on this, there are lot of options for traders to consider and most of them are free, we can learn a lot online and we don't need to purchase books for the basic knowledge and apart from that we also need to track the market for updates.

We can learn about forex from several sources. As a trader, we also must try to more improve our skills to get more maximal result. We also can learn from our trading experience to make us be better. Then try to use demo account to make us be more ready when trading.

I guess its only commonsense that if you don't know how to trade then theirs a big chance that you going to loss money to start with. I don't recommend that we invest more time in forex trading if we don't press ourselves to learn how to trade first.

Yes, you will lose it and it is a commonsense. People cannot make program without knowledge how to coding or people cannot cook without any knowledge how to cook, at it could applied at forex, that is just the same. Then, gain knowledge, practicing, obtain experience after that real account is waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.