• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

will i lose money if i don't have any knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's thinkable that when you don't have knowledge or experience you will simply have difficulties in predicting or analyzing the market which we can conclude that you will just lose in your trades and fail in your analysis. While, market fluctuations is given and the traders task is to have deduce and learn the market movements.

Because we are invariably affriad of lossing money that is the same reasom why we can't get to that place in which we want. See failure or lossing does not mean that it is the end. We will be learning from it. Although not saying that one should delibrately throw their hard earned money away.

And I wonder how possible it will be for someone to make any money if what goes at the back of his mind every now and then is the fear of losing money. Forex is that which takes a courageous heart to be successful in and unless you see it as a challenge, you can never succeed in it.

And I wonder how possible it will be for someone to make any money if what goes at the back of his mind every now and then is the fear of losing money. Forex is that which takes a courageous heart to be successful in and unless you see it as a challenge, you can never succeed in it.

Yes, you are right. As our money is invested to earn money from forex trading. We have to think about the challenges we will face. If anybody dares to risk his money, only he will get the way of success.

In the right sense. Truely you all know that forex trading is a business of knowledge skills and smartness but the knowledge aspect of it is the most important and anyone who have no knowledge will surely be inable to make money from this business. One need to have the rightful knowledge before trading.

In the right sense. Truely you all know that forex trading is a business of knowledge skills and smartness but the knowledge aspect of it is the most important and anyone who have no knowledge will surely be inable to make money from this business. One need to have the rightful knowledge before trading.

You are right. Forex trading is a business where skills and knowledge about forex is very much important. And with it person should have dare to take challenge and risk.

It will only those that got some free money and looking for where to invest it that can start up Forex without knowledge. Knowledge and skills are the bedrock the determines the rate of success we make in the business. Most times, the kind of profit we make is dependent upon our trading experience as we discover we tend to make more losses in the early stages more than we do now.

That is the more reason wht we need to see the business as a business that ir loss inevitable and we will need to be careful also. If we should understand fully the concept of how forex trading works then we will be able to control the fear as well.

I believe that when your hard earned money is involved, you should be serious about it. Because one mistake at forex trading can make you lose all the money.

I believe that when your hard earned money is involved, you should be serious about it. Because one mistake at forex trading can make you lose all the money.

Exactly, sometimes most people display a non challant attitude towards free gifts like welcome bonuses offered by brokers and trade with it as if nothing is at stake. On a longer run, they discover they have only hurt themselves when it must have gone and they need to invest.

Yes you're right. It takes those are courageous to be successful in forex. This is the same thing in all or any business one may want to embark on. To even live everyday takes courage.

Those who are not stays serious at forex trading, they really miss many good things and benefits at forex. Hence that type of people makes their own loss, which cannot be regain. So if anybody want to involve at forex trading then they should take it seriously.

You will surely lose more than you gain without proper knowledge cause in forex, its very difficult and long to make profit so you do have to learn all that you can and then practice in a demo until you can take profit properly and then move to a real account. That is the process. There is no new trader that can earn if they never practice enough in forex. Then you will be trading blindly and will lose so you should take the time to learn and its worthwhile if you're serious about forex.

It is natural for a newbie to lose money in Forex when he is still new in the real account. That doesn't mean he isn't ripe enough to start trading but has to do with the transition from an account without a financial commitment to that which has a financial.

To trade by own you have to know all the details about forex. Practice at demo trading will give same experience as trading at real account. It will help to learn making strategies.

You're right. Trading forex boils down to having the adequate and relevant information about forex. Not having or having little knowledge should not be considered at all.

Anyone that has no knowledge about forex trading will loss money because the knowlegde plays a vital role in forex trading in the sense that it enables us make more money regardless the capital we used on starting and the knowledge directs us on how to trade and conduct analysis.

So for the newbies it is better not to start trading at real account directly. They should practice at demo account for few months and should save the bonus from the forum. While trading at real account they can use that bonus as investments.

Most definitely. Knowledge is the bedrock of forex. Without it, you'll be lost. It is advisable for traders to seek first and practice on demo account before starting forex trading.

Yes if you do not have knowledge about forex tradin there is 99% chances you will lose money..because knowledge is essential requirement to get success in forex trading.

Even if we have adequate knowledge still there is no guarantee for success. Knowledge should be applied in a practical manner. That is where success lies. Most traders find it very easy to create a strategy. However, it needs a lot of patience, mind control and determination to replicate the strategy without any deviation. Thus, without adequate knowledge it is almost impossible to earn money from forex market.

Why would you want to risk your hard earned money if you have no knowledge anyways. You should not begin trading until you now the basics and how to move around in the market. I don't recommend trading without knowing. But I don't doubt that there are people out there who will trade without much knowledge cause they just want to make money easily and quickly. You might be able to do that in gambling but certainly not in forex cause you will lose for sure without proper knowledge. Its not hard to learn forex so invest sometimes to learning the basics and open a demo to do some practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.