• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

will i lose money if i don't have any knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i think one will definately loose money if he trades without having knowledge in forex because how can you trade when you dont even uderstand how the market works like when you dont know when it is time to buy or sell so it is better to learn forex before trading.

Theirs really a good chance that you going to loss money if you don't know how to trade. Forex trading is a game of chance to others. But to those who know how to trade its the way to make some good profit in here. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo before we even try real account.

Yes of course because Forex totally depend on knowledge experience and skills..for save trading your have to analyse and et knowledge about every thin of the market..otherwise you may survive few days but at the ends you will be failed..

If it were possible to earn from Forex without knowledge, then apparently, the grannies would be trading much perfectly than the real traders who learnt it. That means that the survival in Forex depends on your level of knowledge. The more you learn, the easier you find it.

If it were possible to earn from Forex without knowledge, then apparently, the grannies would be trading much perfectly than the real traders who learnt it. That means that the survival in Forex depends on your level of knowledge. The more you learn, the easier you find it.

Thats quite funny you know. People who have been lossing in forex trading is because they had not the knowledge and also perhaps the saw forex trading as a business of luck or a fast money making schemed business. in additions you will need to have more and more knowledge before you would be able to attain profits and more essentially the analysis facet.

Thats quite funny you know. People who have been lossing in forex trading is because they had not the knowledge and also perhaps the saw forex trading as a business of luck or a fast money making schemed business. in additions you will need to have more and more knowledge before you would be able to attain profits and more essentially the analysis facet.
Yes, I always say that until potential traders begin to see Forex as a business that requires hard work, it will be difficult for them to earn. Forex to me is not for some kind gambler who waits for a chance to take his chances with his deposits and walk away. If I listen to the words of some good traders, I will only tell myself this business is worth waiting for irrespective of what we encounter on the way.

Yes, I always say that until potential traders begin to see Forex as a business that requires hard work, it will be difficult for them to earn. Forex to me is not for some kind gambler who waits for a chance to take his chances with his deposits and walk away. If I listen to the words of some good traders, I will only tell myself this business is worth waiting for irrespective of what we encounter on the way.

But at times, beginners are been given the wrong impression by the proffessional traders or those who must have introduced them to the business.

Furthermore, forex trading is a business of exprience and skills so therefore when we have no knowledge there is no way we would earn.

It's ridiculous if you will able to trade without knowledge about Forex trading at all. Everyone will face their losses even they have great knowledge or basics only. Because, no one can have trading with no losses no matter what you do, you will experience losing trades and lose capital.

But at times, beginners are been given the wrong impression by the proffessional traders or those who must have introduced them to the business.
Furthermore, forex trading is a business of exprience and skills so therefore when we have no knowledge there is no way we would earn.
Well, that's true, it also depends on if it's a negative or positive impression. It is then left for the newbie to do an independent research to really know the genuineness of the fact. This is because different traders have different impression about the nature of Forex and who can or cannot do it. In general, it would be very risky to attempt it without adequate knowledge of it.

It's ridiculous if you will able to trade without knowledge about Forex trading at all. Everyone will face their losses even they have great knowledge or basics only. Because, no one can have trading with no losses no matter what you do, you will experience losing trades and lose capital.

That's right we would exprience loss but being a well educated and exprienced trader the loss will later on turn into profits so therefore someone who have no knowledge will only have the loss as his/er outcome. Knowledge is needed and it is advisible that we should temper with trading if we don't have the knowledge.

I can see that these days, some traders trade without knowledge without the help of the copy system but I guess, those traders are called copiers since their trade is based on another persons mode of trading or principles. A Forex trader who enters the market without a clear knowledge and understanding of how to trade would simply come out regretting the lose of investment.

Of course any person that has no knowledge about forex would surely loose to forex trading. Well,those traders that trade forex without having knowledge are some kind of rich kids. I don't think a rational person would want to trade when he has no knowledge of the business. The person will get a Total Loss at the end of the trades. So it is better not to start trading if we don't have the proper knowledge.

When a trader is not having enough knowledge to trade, he or she will be increasing the chance to lose. When a trader is trading in forex, it is the knowledge that will help him or her to make profit because forex is risky but when there is no knowledge, the risk will increase.

Learning from people's mistakes is really a good way to excel in Forex, ome would ask what the reason has been that even when some should have learnt lessons from others, they still fall victim of those errors. This is because of that believe people have that others failed because they chose to fail and this is mainly cuased by this inadequate knowledge.

Most professionals have achieved remarkable feat in trading only because of their innate ability to avoid past errors. It is one of the most difficult aspects of trading. Most traders have the habit of repeating the same kind of mistakes. This never allows them to succeed in forex trading. Only a focused and determined mind with lot of patience can overcome such a hurdle. It takes time to train our mind to that level of professionalism. It is quite easy to develop a reasonably good trading strategy with in a week or so. However, it is not so as far as training our mind is concerned. Only a trader who succeeds in the same reins over the market.

Sure, a good way is always to learn from errors. Well then, some traders have got not these learning techniques of learning from errors. Also, the main thing affecting a vast majority of the traders who ultimately fail is that partial knowledge. It kills faster than death itself and better not to attempt trading than trade with little or no knowledge.

Most likely traders will suffering losses if they are have no appropriate knowledge to conduct analysis. Traders will tend to trade blindly and even being aggressive. Unable to manage the risk and they’ll get margin call very fast. If someone have no proper knowledge yet, better don’t trade with real money. Focus to take practice in demo account will be better.

Insufficient knowledge is a big hurdle in making profits because with less knowledge they can not analyse , choose correct lot size and risk management in trading. So they rapidly loose their money

if you don't that knowledge don't even try to trade in the forex market because you will surely loss even more than you ever imagine here.
forex trading is a very risky business but with time and effort the business became perfect

Traders will often to get bad result if they are have no knowledge how to conduct proper trading. Analysis important and traders have high chance to get profit if they are able to perform proper analysis. That is why traders can’t trade in live account when they are newbie still. Where they are have no knowledge yet to conduct proper analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.