• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders Fail

I tried both Forex and Crypto and actually, it's about commitment.
All successful traders have something belong to commitment:-
=> Fail but never give up
=> Always self-learning, self-improve over time

All they are commitment and if you have it, you can succeed in every fields I believe. If you don't have it, you can be successful but in a short period.

I don’t think failures in forex trading are bad as long as you are taking some lessons from them. Think of other traders not failing at all. Would you be able to make money? No, right!

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

Lack of proper education can be proven to be one of the reason why trader fail in trading. You need to have a good understanding in forex trading so that you can make a strategy or formulate a plan when it comes to trading.
Yes, even if you have a lot of knowledge, it is still not enough to make money on the Forex market. Deep understanding is required of the market.

Yes, even if you have a lot of knowledge, it is still not enough to make money on the Forex market. Deep understanding is required of the market.
Yeap, I think they do not want to spend too much on learning and putting into an effort in absorbing those knowledge.

If you see your losses as lessons, you never call yourself a loser. So, learn to be a learner because you cannot make profits all the time.

You are absolutely right! Most of the new traders try to make quick money here! As a result, they face MC within very short period of time! On the other hand, they have no plan on money management; so usually they open their trades position with aggressive trading lots size!

Traders fail due to many reasons. Some fail because of lack of knowledge & skills and some fail because of trading psychology and poor risk management. Generally, traders fail when they stop learning from their trades. After each trade, a trader should critically analyse his/her trades and see where they’re lacking. So they can learn from their mistakes and grow.

Reasons why trades fail
1) Unrealistic goals.
2) No/poor trading knowledge
3) Lack of trading psychology
4) Bad risk management strategy
5) No backtesting

Reasons why trades fail
1) Unrealistic goals.
2) No/poor trading knowledge
3) Lack of trading psychology
4) Bad risk management strategy
5) No backtesting
When we are trading in the Forex markets we will need to use such kind of a trading strategy that is results oriented.

Traders fail due to many reasons. Some fail because of lack of knowledge & skills and some fail because of trading psychology and poor risk management. Generally, traders fail when they stop learning from their trades. After each trade, a trader should critically analyse his/her trades and see where they’re lacking. So they can learn from their mistakes and grow.
I totally agree with your point. I believe the most common reason for failing is not being able to control your emotions while trading. Many traders have good knowledge and understanding about the market but they are not able to control their emotions and end up losing trades.

Most of the times traders fail because they end up trading vast amounts and are undercapitalised. This decision is either driven by greed or the idea of generating increased profits with a small amount in a short span of time.

New traders are prone to failing from Forex as they are verdant about trading. They don’t have sufficient trading knowledge and they can’t understand how to make the best use of available opportunities.