• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders Fail

Biggest mistake- believing too much in what others are doing and not sticking to their analysis. It is okay to face distractions when you trade but a little self-control can do wonders for you. Not all trades are easily understood and you don’t need to feel bad about not being able to open trading positions in them.

Imo, many new traders fail due to the lack of right trading psychology. They do not have any control over their emotions which results in losing. It is important for them to start with small amounts\ to develop the trading psychology without losing much.

Trading requires knowledge, skills, and practice. Otherwise, the ‘churlish chiding’ of forex will bite and will make you reach the bottom.
Traders also fail due to a lack of discipline, consistency, and lack of skills like risk management and emotional management,

Trading requires knowledge, skills, and practice. Otherwise, the ‘churlish chiding’ of forex will bite and will make you reach the bottom.
Traders also fail due to a lack of discipline, consistency, and lack of skills like risk management and emotional management,
I couldn't agree more, especially with the second reason. We might have all we need, knowledge, practice and all, but if we lack discipline and consistency, all that will be for nothing.

Traders fail because they don’t enter into the market prepared. Trading is all about learning what is right and wrong for you. If you don’t know this, failing is inevitable.

Traders fail because they don’t try to bounce back after experiencing a setback. Mistakes are a part of the learning process and failures are a stepping stone to success. The same applies to forex trading as well. You are bound to encounter losses as a beginner. But you must be determined to work hard until you taste success. Good things belong to those who wait and stand the test of time with patience. We need to learn from our mistakes and keep a positive attitude along with keeping the losses in control. That’s the only way to achieve sustainable growth and survive in the forex market for the long run.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.
Knowledge is key, that's the foundation for anything we want to do. Whether we are good at trading or not, with the proper knowledge channeled in the right direction we can become good at it.

Because they lack trading discipline and trade based on their emotions, many new traders lose money after only a few trades on a live account.

Overconfidence can also lead to losses for experienced traders. Nothing in Forex can be said to be completely risk-free.

Traders fail because winning in the forex market is not an easy thing to do. They overlook the importance of learning and set unrealistic expectations. They don’t even try to find out what went wrong with their trades that need to be improved. Not every trader can keep patience and so, not every trader can make winning trades.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

First off, there would always be times when we fail, what we do after that is what really determines how far we would go in the market. Second off, most don't practice on demo before they go live, making hasty decisions that will cost them.
If we are getting loss from our trading we should try to decrease the amount of loss that we are getting.

I prefer scalping to long term trading because my patience isn’t that much lengthy to sustain long-term trading. Scalping helps a trader derive profit within a very short time. Those who can invest their full time in trading should go for long-term trading but I am working here as a part time trader.

Most traders fail because of a very basic silly mistake, they do not focus on managing risk, they allow greed to eat up their rational thoughts and they do not understand that they need to be patient and carry out their trades. They don’t create a plan and then find themselves to be lost with an empty account.

Even though there are so many reasons behind not preferring scalping, I like scalping the most. There are some traders who use high lot and gain much within these short pips. If you want to enjoy your scalping, you must start with a scalping-friendly broker. As a student, I am highly benefited with scalping.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.
This two is paramount in forex, and most importantly the experience comes from applying what you have learned and from watching others. And more so is taking demo trades seriously to help master some more skills.

beginners generally make their balance in demo but when they start a real account fall a great trouble and trade at random. when making some losses they try to recover this losses by trading over and over which call revenge trading. at the end of the week they lost their almost whole equity. this is the major mistake .

New traders are unknown to the challenges of live trading. They don’t realise them until they make one or two losses. Some traders who are zealous to become successful often find reasons for the losses while the ones who were just passing time, leave the market blaming it for their losses.

New traders are unknown to the challenges of live trading. They don’t realise them until they make one or two losses. Some traders who are zealous to become successful often find reasons for the losses while the ones who were just passing time, leave the market blaming it for their losses.
When we are doing our trades in the Forex markets we will have to learn about the Market Fundamentals so that we can make the Profits.