• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders Fail

There are different reasons why Forex traders fail. Some think that Forex trading is too risky. They are not able to risk the money they have. They lose confidence in Forex trading after a few losses. They are not able to control their emotions. They take action on their own emotions and not on the trading strategy. They also fail because of the wrong trading strategy.

Failure is something that every trader goes through. Traders, especially beginners, lose because they start trading without proper knowledge and experience. Also, traders fall into greed and think of forex as easy money. Remember, forex trading is something that requires patience and a lot of determination.

There are so many causes for failing from Forex, among them the notable two are lack of knowledge and another is maintaining no risk-management policy. Risk management and money management should be the part of one’s trading as it helps in bringing out profits on an average.

In point of fact, more than 95% Forex traders are unable to make money here! I am, very sure you used your demo account so sincerely, and that’s why your live trading sessions are full of green pips! Truly, my learning sessions were so challenging but I was determined enough, plus now I’m enjoying my live trading sessions.

most of the traders who are particularly beginners always fall a great trouble when trading in practically.

Insufficient trading knowledge, no trading experience, and eagerness to make money are important reasons that add up to make a trader lose. It’s important for new traders to understand the seriousness of trading and not do anything beyond their analysis.

There are many reasons behind traders failing but some common reasons are:
1. Lack of knowledge
2. Impulsive trading and over trading
3. Poor risk management
4. Lack of trading skills
5. Not having the right mindset
As you know, trading involves a lot of risk and speculation, so fundamental and technical knowledge is a must to become a trader. Also becoming a successful trader requires some talent and skills in trading. Also factors like risk management, trading psychology are important. But something that every trader should avoid is over-trading and impulsive trading which is sure to make you suffer huge financial loss.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

As long as traders are taking lessons from their failures, I don’t think they are in a losing position. Your profits may tell you that you are doing right and that you must keep doing it. But your losses tell you what you must not do and what can help you keep your money safe.

Since most of the traders don’t use the Stop Loss trading tool; this is why I use stop loss & take profit trading tool in my trading! In fact, there is nothing like 100% in Forex Market! So, logically I can’t take 100% risk in a single trade! Besides, I don’t go for revenge trading, when I face my Stop Loss! I just concentrate on my trading process!

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

If we are getting more losses into our trading accounts we will need to make Efforts so that we can bring them down.

Forex traders fail because of various reasons, which include;

1) Unpolished trading skills.
2) Weak forex basics
3) No discipline
4) Bad trading psychology
5) Trading without a plan
6) Ignoring losses
7) Failing to have robust risk and money management.

Most traders fail in forex trading due to a lack of proper knowledge and skill sets. High volatility and complexity are the nature of the market. Keep learning. Risk management is also necessary to be successful in trading.

There can be several reasons why they fail but I do think impatience, indiscipline and incomplete knowledge can be some important reasons for losing.

Traders most fail because they can’t adapt to the adverse situation which is badly essential for a Forex trader as traders usually face such a scenario in the market. They don’t go forward based on strategy rather they emphasizes their emotion and haphazard trading.

The top reason why traders fail is because they make bad trading decisions. To succeed as a trader, you must make good buy/sell decisions. So, it all boils down to decision making. Also, If you don't have the right mind-set, you'll always lose money. Some traders fail even after having the right tools and mindset because they don't know how to have a strategy that works for them.

this is the common reason why traders losses , got some fine lines , thanks for your nice post.

Not Matching Your Trading System to Your Personality: Your personality is the first thing to consider. You should tailor your trading method to your personality. The most common error that many individuals make is trying to discover a trading school or technique that earns a lot of money. The system must be proved, and whomever trades it must make money.
We will need to use such types of trading systems that are less risky for doing our trades into the markets.