• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders Fail

Unfortunately, most people do not have any specific rules. They take impulsive decision or opening or closing a trade. That makes the trading more risky.
Thank you for discussing many important issues in a few words. These are usually caused by emotions. When it comes to emotional trading, no plan exists.

Most traders fail in this market because of their low knowledge and skills.
This is because a lot of people have been taught that trading is simple. All you need to do is learn some strategies and practice demo trading for a while and you're good to start. Therefore, their introduction to trading forex is not right.

This is because a lot of people have been taught that trading is simple. All you need to do is learn some strategies and practice demo trading for a while and you're good to start. Therefore, their introduction to trading forex is not right.
I have been doing my trading in the Demo trading accounts to test the different types of Trading systems.

Forex traders typically fail because they jump into the market without a strategy and then lose money. Successful forex traders on the other hand use an appropriate strategy and plan their trades, which helps them to minimise potential losses and avoid common mistakes. A demo account offers an ideal way to learn how the market works.

Forex traders typically fail because they jump into the market without a strategy and then lose money. Successful forex traders on the other hand use an appropriate strategy and plan their trades, which helps them to minimise potential losses and avoid common mistakes. A demo account offers an ideal way to learn how the market works.
In order to choose a strategy, we must conduct many tests using a demonstration. Without proper testing, it's not feasible to identify a great strategy. Even the best strategy can be poor due to a lack of understanding of the strategy.

In order to choose a strategy, we must conduct many tests using a demonstration. Without proper testing, it's not feasible to identify a great strategy. Even the best strategy can be poor due to a lack of understanding of the strategy.
When we are making use of a Trading strategy that is Reliable then the income we are getting from our trades will also get increased.

The ultimate reason why trades fail is because of commitment. Forex trading doesn’t make anyone rich overnight. It’s a process, a long one. New traders become impatient and chase after shortcuts, which do not work and they end up losing.

A failure would be discontinuing the trading itself after facing losses in the market. But forex trading needs more patience than that. You will have to learn a lot before you trade. When you lose, you always have the option to do demo trading for a while to find out where you lack. Being hopeless and quitting it isn’t gonna solve the problem.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

traders become fail when they try to become very rich with very rapidly . this is a very wrong decision

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

Lack of proper education can be proven to be one of the reason why trader fail in trading. You need to have a good understanding in forex trading so that you can make a strategy or formulate a plan when it comes to trading.

Failures at trading could mean different things to traders at different levels.

For new traders, it could be a setback that they were not prepared for. All they read were good things and profits associated with forex trading.

If we talk about experienced traders, their strategies fail every other day.

Some traders are too desperate to make money through trading that failures instigate them to overtrade which leads to more losses and ultimately more failures.

I see failures as opportunities for better learning and improvement.

Majority of the traders lose money because of bad psychology and lack of commitment. Hoping to get quick returns, most new traders fail to take the market seriously and take uncalculated risks. Therefore, they end up losing more money than they are willing to lose.

As a new trader, you should fully comprehend the risk associated with trading. Moreover, you should take the right steps to control risk. All traders, especially if you are new, should risk a small percentage per trade.

Lack of proper education can be proven to be one of the reason why trader fail in trading. You need to have a good understanding in forex trading so that you can make a strategy or formulate a plan when it comes to trading.
Failures at trading could mean different things to traders at different levels.

For new traders, it could be a setback that they were not prepared for. All they read were good things and profits associated with forex trading.

If we talk about experienced traders, their strategies fail every other day.

Some traders are too desperate to make money through trading that failures instigate them to overtrade which leads to more losses and ultimately more failures.

I see failures as opportunities for better learning and improvement.

Majority of the traders lose money because of bad psychology and lack of commitment. Hoping to get quick returns, most new traders fail to take the market seriously and take uncalculated risks. Therefore, they end up losing more money than they are willing to lose.

As a new trader, you should fully comprehend the risk associated with trading. Moreover, you should take the right steps to control risk. All traders, especially if you are new, should risk a small percentage per trade.
Agreed with these all.

I say its lack of knowledge which leads to a domino effect, first you lack knowledge then you make wrong decisions then doubt your decisions then it multiplies lol, 10 years into trading and i still remember my first steps trading, I even blew a couple of small accounts on hotforex lol, but im still here

I say its lack of knowledge which leads to a domino effect, first you lack knowledge then you make wrong decisions then doubt your decisions then it multiplies lol, 10 years into trading and i still remember my first steps trading, I even blew a couple of small accounts on hotforex lol, but im still here
With the help of proper trading related skills and knowledge we would be able to start doing our trades with the profits.

I think there is no trading strategy which is able to earn profit 100%. You can earn profit by means of your trading approach hugest 55-65%. True fact.

The ultimate reason why trades fail is because of commitment. Forex trading doesn’t make anyone rich overnight. It’s a process, a long one. New traders become impatient and chase after shortcuts, which do not work and they end up losing.
Forex trading has to be done from within a system. Trading will be complicated if the process is not maintained.