• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why is trade easier and more extensive today?

Its because theirs a lot of learning materials that is free online that we can get to make good income. I do hope that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my account in forex also. So lets just hope that in two to three years time I can some how end up making some good profit in here also.

internet technology make forex reachable by any individuals around the world with internet connectivity, but it is not the only factor that makes forex become extensive today, the other fact is the appearance of retail brokers offering mini account or cent account which makes forex now become easier to enter even with small capital, forex is not only for the have no more

yes I do agree with the fact that forex trading is more easier this days because the developments of so many softwares has made it easier to the length of it being the most talked about business and happening business.

Its because theirs a lot of learning materials that is free online that we can get to make good income. I do hope that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my account in forex also. So lets just hope that in two to three years time I can some how end up making some good profit in here also.

Sure, the ease of learning have mainly been because of the availability of so many learning procedures. In recent times, there has been much development in the area of a clear communication interface between two people without distortion. This has really proved effective as one can easily log in to a particular website and seek a tutor who teaches and communicate with you in a very clear voice.

and you mustn't forget is right now we can trade with metatrader which will be easier for us to keep trade in forex if we really want to do that thing, and in some unregulated brokers you can even invest with low amount and start trade which make your trading more easier right now and that is good for many traders, all thanks to the technology that evolving right now.

Well, trading have been much more easier this day perhaps because the enormous coming up of most brokers, the competitions to get more clients has made forex trading easy these days in the sense that they even have the forums that gives trading bonus.

Well, trading have been much more easier this day perhaps because the enormous coming up of most brokers, the competitions to get more clients has made forex trading easy these days in the sense that they even have the forums that gives trading bonus.

Quite sure, if you think of the competitions that go on among brokers with so many sponsoring Forex forums all in a bid to lure investors by providing them an avenue to interact, share ideas among themselves on better means of trading and at the same time, make some money they can use in trading. through bonuses.

Quite sure, if you think of the competitions that go on among brokers with so many sponsoring Forex forums all in a bid to lure investors by providing them an avenue to interact, share ideas among themselves on better means of trading and at the same time, make some money they can use in trading. through bonuses.

Yes, I agree to that. Because of brokers now knows the value of being a broker they are now striving on getting clients and they have survey knowing that forex trading challeges is that it is hard getting capital of knowledge so they went alone providing forums where they can learn and earn as well.

Theirs really a lot who love to trade in forex simply because they really earn good amount of money. I do hope that in the long run we all going to make good income in here. I'm really hoping that in two to three years time I can end up making good income in here. I'm tired of losing money in forex but same time seeing my account earning good really make me happy.

I am not even that surprise that they are giving out such bonus because they are having strict rules on those bonus because some like mayzus are not allowing traders to trade with the bonus twice once you withdraw any profit made the rest bonus are cancelled. Though it makes them invest from their pocket and it keeps on enticing more traders.

but sometimes bonuses really help traders make profit, many promotions run by brokers wants to attract more clients to trade using their services, but we must still aware with scam brokers and choose which broker which suit our trading style to trade with

but sometimes bonuses really help traders make profit, many promotions run by brokers wants to attract more clients to trade using their services, but we must still aware with scam brokers and choose which broker which suit our trading style to trade with

Yes the bonuses which so many borker provides we all with makes it more easier to trade this days and will also lessen emotional trading due to the money is not coming from our pocket and also the money ,ade from the bonus can be withdrawn or re traded with. The existence of technology also made it more easier and enticing.

Forex trading is more easier and extensive this days because the coming in of online brokers firms, they really made of possible for so many of us to be able to start forex trading because before it was the big boys that were been able to do forex because of the enormous minimum investments involved.

Technology has contributed so much for the growth and expansion of forex market. Without these low cost communication facilities it would have been almost impossible for forex brokers to penetrate all geographical barriers. Also, the growth of secure payment services and gloomy economic scenario has also contributed to the growth of the industry.

Those in the far much lesser developed countries can now access and trade in Forex just about the same way the big shots would because of the advent of technology made evident in the introduction of the internet. Also, as some internet enabled devices get cheaper and become more popular, more people now have access to it and can access the trading apps easier.

Well for sure this is anti who said that trade is easy if that was true then almost all the trader would have making money from their trade.
But to be sincere forex need your hardwork and patience in this field just to succeed

I guess more and more people are needing work and its good work so many do it. Also, if you have access to the internet, you can do it. You can make a full day's of income in one hour so why not. I would do this daily if it was so certain but I got long lines of bills so I can't really risks staying at home but I might in the nearby future if I become really good at it. I think just getting online and then trade or copy trades is easy so that is why many do it and they need it too. We all need a part time side gig and this is a good one.

It's not only with the access internet but you should have the trading skills and basic knowledge. It's become easier nowadays because of the internet technology that makes it easier for a simple user to be connected in Forex world that we can trade now in many Forex brokers that are internationally open.

But what makes trading easier right now because of internet exist, can you imagine if until now internet is not exist? there will be small amount of forex trader and the most important part is that you cannot even get money here because of the high fee in money exchangers and also you cannot to this job in your home

With the introduction and invented new technology trade is made simple you can see it now that more system that are accurate will also bring about good planing which will turn to a succeesful forex trading trip