• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why is trade easier and more extensive today?

Well, it becomes more complicated and different to trade with because of the unpredictable market. With the different kinds of the market we have currently, it's not only few aspects or things to check but there's a lot except in the given or constant factor in the market that can be expected by the traders.

With so many ways to promote forex trading online many become interested to join and many countries right now do have internet connection and I'm sure in two to three years time we can see explosion of investors in forex trading as the economy for sure will become stable. Since right now its seems US and Japan is recovering while Europe is still finding ways to beat recession.

I think the softwares, new way of the rbokering made it possible to trade. also the amount of tutorials for the skills and the things that are going to make difference as well. that said, we have to understand how the trading is improved with the apps and the withdrawal features too.

Even with the start of Forex trading that is online they have these software already. It's just then, there are many versions now that are far better and also very user-friendly like the mt4 or mt5. I think that it's easier to get started because, we can easily invest now online and there's not much things to do in order to start our trading.

I think the softwares, new way of the rbokering made it possible to trade. also the amount of tutorials for the skills and the things that are going to make difference as well. that said, we have to understand how the trading is improved with the apps and the withdrawal features too.
You are right with software that brokers offering to us at the moment, trading will be an easier thing to do for many people, aside from minimum deposit for each trading that broker offering, so that is because of technology touch which make forex now more easier to do, even someone who isn't 18 years old can join forex.

Since theirs a lot of trading opportunities in both forex broker sites availability and forex learning sites availability. Just imagine that in two to three years time theirs going to be another double number of investors and traders in forex since LR is gone right now I'm sure many hyip investors will going to try forex trading also.

But not all brokers is a good broker and regulated broker which we can use so easily, in fact there are some unregulated brokers which is very easy to use by some person, and it is more easier for us to make deposit with that unregulated broker, but for me because of internet now it is more easier to us to trade.

There are those difficult to deal with Forex brokers. For instance, we have huge capital to invest or even with just replenish our trading account to start over. But then, there are also those who are good brokers which we should have. Their offer will be for their clients and there's not much restrictions.

Yeah i find some and i am still with them because for low to middle earner like me, they are good brokers which i can use at the moment, and also give me more easier way to earn from forex, i think this is also the reason why there are a lot of traders nowadays.

There's no low to middle earner. There are many traders nowadays because of the accessibility of the Forex market to trade and the medium we have here is the Forex broker and we can see how many huge and international Forex brokers opened up and offer to their clients.

Right now I'm hoping to increase my trading funds to a point in which I can say I'm earning good and earning well in forex without any problem at all. I'm really happy that some how I do earn good amount of money in forex but I'm hoping that I can maintain and sustain it.

I think you will still have experience some problems just like we have. See, of the LR case and also when we continuously making MC in our trading accounts will not be unavoidable. Yet, Forex is not easy to trade and gain profits but it's easy now to be part or become a trader.

i trade with my own EAs. They can run 24h for me, which makes trading easier for me.

ah, i really forgot this EA, actually this one truly helpful if we know the right configuration of it, but if you rely only for EA over and over again, without trading with yourself , i am not sure you will earn quite good profit, even you can earn profit with EA but that doesn't guarantee your profit for long time, but yeah it will make our trading more easier than traders in previous generation.

Thanks also for sharing in here,i agree with you because what you siad there is right even that is little simple, but it is just to the point :D, trade with EA make even beginner more easier to trade, i even see there are some good EA which help newbie to trade and made them gain a lot of profit, but not all EA like that and it is not everyday that EA will make you earn bucks

Of course, there's no perfect EA like the perfect trader. We can see that the EA are normally easy to understand and implement and those are scripts that we can use as our strategy. While, it's becoming easy also to have the EA because many traders can modify it nowadays.

I don't think trading is now more easier, but rather more difficult. More and more people come in, everyone wants to earn money and try any ways to reduce risk, those factors make trading become harder and harder than it was.

IF we mean here of the Forex way to trade in the platforms it will be easy because, that's already have here huge trading platforms offered in many versions and software which are now easy to download and use. If we mean of trading in Forex market and goal of profit, still be difficult but with the help of the tools then, we can still deduce drastically the market trends.

IF we mean here of the Forex way to trade in the platforms it will be easy because, that's already have here huge trading platforms offered in many versions and software which are now easy to download and use. If we mean of trading in Forex market and goal of profit, still be difficult but with the help of the tools then, we can still deduce drastically the market trends.

Yes I fully agree with you without objections that the imployment of softaware and the technologically platforms has made the business more easier due to the transaction would have often been done innbanks where traders will need to go directly to the bank but with the help of broker. Tarders can make use of different payment processors.

well, i think we should thanks to internet technology which make this biggest world just as big as our computer monitor, without it we can not have access for trading on market and maybe forex will trade only by phone which is not cost effective

The advancement in science and technology has made it possible for us to do those things which ordinarily may have taken time to get to us. That is the major reason trading is becoming easier even as the days roll by. Newer and more effective ways of trading are being discovered and it makes it a lot much easier to have trading within the reach of the knowledge of an average newbie.