• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why is trade easier and more extensive today?

because many forex brokers opened mini account which offered about $1 to $10 for each deposit, and also there are some forex forum that offered free capital if you become active posters in that forum. so that is why it become easier to trade in forex, but still not easier to earn and gain profit from it.

Well mainly because of the internet. With the development of the internet and other technologies, trading across continents have become as easy as pushing a button. Also, the internet has made information accessible to almost everyone with a connection. A person has access to all the information the world has to offer just because of the internet.

Well mainly because of the internet. With the development of the internet and other technologies, trading across continents have become as easy as pushing a button. Also, the internet has made information accessible to almost everyone with a connection. A person has access to all the information the world has to offer just because of the internet.
And don't forget that now it is easy to start trade in forex, you can see some brokers that offered $1 as minimum deposit for their mini account. And we can trade from phone right now, only need to download that terminal and then start to trade in real or even in demo account anywhere and anytime.

This is possible as the competition arises with the Forex brokers are continuously growing as many are becoming connected in the online world. The internet technology made Forex to be even more popular and as a way to earn online. Even the trading platforms are becoming available or compatible in most of the devices.

Trade is easy today because brokers now introduce micro and mini accounts. Before ir forex will the business for only rich people. Now people can join it as they afford to invest in their trading account. It is easy to start due to the loq requirements , not need any office or employees.It is working 2 hours and people are doing trading any time they can avail.

And don't forget that now it is easy to start trade in forex, you can see some brokers that offered $1 as minimum deposit for their mini account. And we can trade from phone right now, only need to download that terminal and then start to trade in real or even in demo account anywhere and anytime.

Totally agree with you man. I'm just glad my broker, profiforex, allows trading on the phone. It really shows how far technology has gotten us and shows the ingenuity of the human race.

That is why nowadays, trading become more easier for many traders and also it will open more chance that will make more traders want to trade in forex. Since handphone become familiar thing in many people's live, so that is why brokers see it as a place to make more traders join in their brokers through handphone.

I think even they have mobile platform for Forex trading, I don't think I will going to use it in the future I still rely in the computers with the faster and more comfortable way to trade. And it's even easier now that we have faster connections and yet, faster servers.

I think its the same as before. The only difference maybe is that the longer you trade the more you know how to trade so it seems that its getting easier but actually its just because you have more knowledge now that when you are only starting to trade in forex.

I think even they have mobile platform for Forex trading, I don't think I will going to use it in the future I still rely in the computers with the faster and more comfortable way to trade. And it's even easier now that we have faster connections and yet, faster servers.

I think that is right too, according to me more platform like mobile platform truly help people to connect in market for 24/5. It only need stable internet connection to do trading, also with low minimum deposit people will be more easier to deposit here and also start their trading.

I think that there are more brokers today but I think it is still difficult to do trading if you are not knowledgeable yet. So I think that I would still have to same experience only we have more choices of broker as more brokers are more aggressive to advertise their site

- - - Updated - - -

I think that there are more brokers today but I think it is still difficult to do trading if you are not knowledgeable yet. So I think that I would still have to same experience only we have more choices of broker as more brokers are more aggressive to advertise their site

I think for the first part people still need to learn basic knowledge about forex, maybe from forex blog or from forex ebook, because it will give them basic thing to learn more and to trade without much hassle. but still they need some capital to start earning in forex.

Blogs nowadays aren't that reliable or not specific as mostly it will be just promoting other Forex brokers or say, that it will advertise what they think is good for the traders which will be in their opinions. Still, the best is to do variation of the knowledge we will acquire. Because, of wide sources of information in Forex so, we need to be more meticulous.

Hello Every One give your suggestions,
Why is trade easier and more extensive today?

Well it's really because of the internet and the improvement of internet related technologies. Data is easily accessible to anyone who's connected to the web. and trading have been made soo easy with trading platforms and brokers providing extensive information, etc.

Its easier because theirs so many seminars available for many to attend. theirs also many online broker sites already and theirs also lots of information that we can download about forex trading online. I'm sure we can all become a profitable trader if we going to keep on trying to learn how to trade.

Because forex trading is popularly known worldwide and its a business that is here to stay compared to other online business that comes and go,forex trading is a business we can do at the comfort of our house and also be our boss,whereby trading when we have the time and strength and not work under ones order.

Yes, when it comes to stability Forex business will not be like scamming or problematic in the finances. In here what you have as profits can be withdrawn and of course, you will not worry about it as the Broker will send it to your payment account based on the method you chose in their available method.

Actually it is not stable, you know market move everyday, and it is just like never ending war for trader to keep profit as big as they can, but why forex become more easier to join because now forex forum is exist so raising capital to start forex is easy and also many people try to join forex, but still to make decent earning here is not an easy or hard task to do, but tiring thing to do.

I guess I can say right now that its because today theirs just too many tools and program that we can use to trade. I do hope I can make good income in forex for a long time. I know its so tempting and so frustrating that we don't have like forex forums that we can learn and hang out before. Unlike now that theirs a lot of broker sites that sponsor a forum.

Also the economy of the world today is not getting it easier wit the youths so everyone is trying to invest in one place or the other,also so many online sites that teaches free of charge how to be a trader and people do see it as a less stressfull job where they do sit at their home while they trade.