• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why is trade easier and more extensive today?

But what makes trading easier right now because of internet exist, can you imagine if until now internet is not exist? there will be small amount of forex trader and the most important part is that you cannot even get money here because of the high fee in money exchangers and also you cannot to this job in your home
Correct, the internet really brought Forex to our door steps, made it become competitive among brokers and it turns around to benefit the average poor man on the streets. With every broker wanting to acquire more traders, it throws the business to the air and makes it available for anyone that has interest.

Correct, the internet really brought Forex to our door steps, made it become competitive among brokers and it turns around to benefit the average poor man on the streets. With every broker wanting to acquire more traders, it throws the business to the air and makes it available for anyone that has interest.

I think the internet has been here for years and so therefore I think it played its own role but what attributed more to forex being more extensive is the development of more trading platform, like the mobile platform has attributted more to forex trading being more extensive.

I think the internet has been here for years and so therefore I think it played its own role but what attributed more to forex being more extensive is the development of more trading platform, like the mobile platform has attributted more to forex trading being more extensive.
Yeah, the internet has been around for quite some time now but you can agree with me that it only came to the reach of so many not too long ago especially those in the third world countries. Yes, the simplicity or availability of Mobile trading platforms were only made manifest because the internet became cheaper and more accessible hence, the reason technology has to spring up.

We're the techie generation. We love to do anything that is online. Or at least that is true for me. I prefer to do everything online. It would be a dream come true to work online but its not possible right now for me. I can do some part time work online but not full time as there are not that much opp just yet. I think forex can be good as part time for me but I do not over indulge in it or else it can get very dangerous. I don't want to be addicted to it and lose money but so far I do not lose as I have strong self control anyways. Good thing for me. I prefer to do everything online you know, save gas that way. Save time that way so I will do it all online. I prefer emails to my phones even over phone calls. I like the net.

Since theirs many already trading in forex and forex is really growing big I do think we can really make good income in here in two to three years time. I'm sure I can handle my account in here if I can. I just don't like to make some profit in forex and become a millionaire.

I still think it is because people are developing more and more interest in it these days. Just like other thongs, the more interests widen up, the more a lot of people would want to go into it and the movers and shakers in the industry will throw the learning process much easier to lure in more investors.

This day trading can be done more easily because we have more advanced technology available and probably the next year forex trading will become increasingly easier to do than today and certainly with the ease that exist in the forex trading then we can save our time use in trade and we also continue to analyze trading online and this is an advantage for all of us to trade forex
I think youth nowadays love technology and they can trade from home and they spend a lot of time online. Also, people love to have side gigs and don't we all so this is an excellent way for them to become financially independent so that helps a lot. I think as long as you can make money then you should try it like here in forex. Its a great side gig so why pass up the opp to make more profit.

yes absolutely right, we can see that a lot of traders who are able to trade because it is able to connect to the internet and it is very good for the future of forex

and also one thing we need to remember the speed of execution forex now I think more than 90% of the prior use of the internet.

Yeah, we can say that it is the internet that made trading come within the reach of an average trade. There are so many who may not have been even the slightest familiar with Forex is ghetto internet wasn't there. A lot of those in the third world wouldn't have smelt it.

both of the two thongs which you are talking about it here is depending together i mean the extensive of trading in forex happened because of forex become more easy than past because now you can trade with no money with just the bonus you can make it in the forums and you have too many strategies you can trade with it therefore now maybe all people can join forex easy

Trading in the forex market is easier this time because people are learning to trade first of all before trading. In this time, there is the internet that help the traders to learn how to trade faster. This is why those of the traders that are trading at this time find it easier t trade than before.

Hello Every One give your suggestions,
Why is trade easier and more extensive today?

Yes, now it’s very easy to start with; but trading is the most challenging profession and it will be! You may know, more than 90% of the traders are unable to make money here! Know why? Because, it’s not easy as it looks like!

because it is able to connect to the internet

That’s way, millions of new trader are joining here in everyday! But, that doesn’t mean; Forex is a easy way of money making! It’s too hard! More than 90% traders are struggling here to make a decent monthly return.

That’s way, millions of new trader are joining here in everyday! But, that doesn’t mean; Forex is a easy way of money making! It’s too hard! More than 90% traders are struggling here to make a decent monthly return.
I think so, because there is no particular syllabus; I see, trading strategy plays very important role here! Without having a profitable system, the way is too much complicated.

I think the online sources of education and awareness related to the Forex trading have made it easier for the traders to learn quickly and easily. Moreover, the complete online functionality of the Forex market has made it possible for the traders to trade with freedom and convenience. Am I right?

I think the online sources of education and awareness related to the Forex trading have made it easier for the traders to learn quickly and easily. Moreover, the complete online functionality of the Forex market has made it possible for the traders to trade with freedom and convenience. Am I right?

According to me, till now it’s not easy because most of the online educations are primary knowledge. Only basic is not enough here! Till now new traders are struggling.

This is a time of technology. You can get knowledge about everything from the internet. You should have to do some research which helps you learn about that thing. You can easily understood about the functions of that platform. That's why doing trade now a days is little bit easier than past.

With machines life is more difficult for the mind, but easier on the body. We need to be able to use more complicated things, but we don't need to do much heavy lifting any more. This is why trade has been very easy and more extensive nowadays.

With machines life is more difficult for the mind, but easier on the body. We need to be able to use more complicated things, but we don't need to do much heavy lifting any more. This is why trade has been very easy and more extensive nowadays.

Well judgment mate! I really appreciate you! In addition, nice to see nowadays, there have so many good Forex communities. As a Forex trader I feel really good.

Well advancements has taken us far and made things very easy and comfortable. But I draw a line when it comes to forex trading. That line is no robots.