• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why Forex is good than other business?

Comparing forex trading with other business you would see that it is far more better. For instance comparing forex trading with stock exchange , forex trading has leverage that give a trader more chances of making profits as well as loss when the knowledge isnt there, while in stock your earnings depends on your capital.

Forex is a global currency trading business. It is flourishing day by day. Forex gives a great chance to make a huge amount of money. Anybody from any part of the world can do this business. Moreover, a trader need not to go out side of home for doing trading in Forex. He can do this business by sitting at home. That's why Forex is good than other business.

I like the bonus parts, no deposit parts, leverage parts, 24 hours parts, right on my pc parts, and I can trade with many pairs parts, forexcups parts, so there are many things that set forex aside from others and its more superior than other services or trades like stocks or normal business. In normal businesses, you risk a lot but it doesn't mean that you will make a lot of money either.

I love: 24/7 trading, anywhere trading, huge liquidity, transparency, few instrument, high leverage. But because the rewards are so great, forex becomes so tough, so severe, so competitive that just very few traders can succeed.

Forex is good if we know how to manage our account. Lets just hope we can really sustain and maintain our account in here. I'm tired and sick of losing some money in here so lets just hope that we can really sustain and maintain our account in here.I'm so happy with the way things are for me in here right now.

Indeed. If we able to make profits without much risk and losses then, we will be earning good and profitable. Just then, the traders will eventually have the problem with their selves or in other factors because, we are not perfect and has chance to fail as well. It will be good business compared in others because we can manage the risks.

I love: 24/7 trading, anywhere trading, huge liquidity, transparency, few instrument, high leverage. But because the rewards are so great, forex becomes so tough, so severe, so competitive that just very few traders can succeed.
I do see that 24/7 made it more popular among many people. I do love it as well for that reasons. I get bore sometimes so I like to have something to focus on. I like it cause its 24/7 and its online so that is why I like it over other business. I mean there is no business that you can get started with just one buck. So, I like it also cause no one can sue you. I many other businesses you get sue into bankruptcy too.

Its good because we can make it big in here. I do believe we can really make some good income in here. I know we can handle our account in here without any worries. Who knows in two to three years time I can handle my account in here without any problem.

I like how easy it is to trade. I think in forex, you can rest assure that you will make some profit per day and even if you lose some as long as you gain some you're good. This is what I love about forex. I'm a business addict so any business opp like forex without large capital is a dream come true for me. I love it also cause its so private and no one will ever know what I did and no one will ever be able to sue me or assault me. I've been assaulted in a real business and it was very agitating. I had a lot of scammers as well. So, I like the private nature of it.

There are a lot of things that made Forex ore preferred than most other online businesses. Forex when we understand it well can easily put smiles on our faces and also within few hours. There hardly would be any business where you can make such understand such a little period of time and that sometimes gets more people attracted to it.

What you just said is properly and I agree it is the distinct advantages of forex. But does not mean that forex better than other businesses. Because profitability of it's very high and it's means equal risks. In fact there are several other sectors business profits are not excessive but the risk is acceptable

Forex is good though and some have their reasons for placing it over other businesses. There are those that would want to do some businesses online but without much money to do so and they have to turn over to Forex and start with some little money since it is one of the advantage forex has.

What you just said is properly and I agree it is the distinct advantages of forex. But does not mean that forex better than other businesses. Because profitability of it's very high and it's means equal risks. In fact there are several other sectors business profits are not excessive but the risk is acceptable
There are better business out there but they required high capital like several hundred k which not most of us have who love to do business. I mean you have to devote all of your time to running that business and it might take years before you become really profitable or you might turn a loss and close up in bankruptcy and lost tons of money so the risk is just as high and it requires a lot of time and management. You might have to hire people, and might have to get all sorts of licenses for your business and you might run into red tape problems.

Exactly and that's where the point is, we may most likely find some good businesses online that puts in doughs into our bank accounts but the fact is the initial capital is always high and some other times, might just be much meeting demanding while in Forex, it's not the case and that gives it the edge.

Forex is better than any other business as it is trustworthy, flexible, transparent, most liquid and opens for 24 hrs so anyone can trade at any time and from anywhere.

Forex is always great since there is no initial capital demands like any other business and you can literally start with one dollar so no other business will allow you to do this. However, in forex, you can literally start with a very low amount of capital and leverage comes easy whereas its very hard to secure leverage in any other kind of business unless you got a job and good credit.

I think forex as better business is misconception. We can make forex a good business but how many business we see in real life that are dependent on the forex? I mean forex can be good in terms of the results but overall we have to make sure that business needs to be consistent to make sense.

I think forex as better business is misconception. We can make forex a good business but how many business we see in real life that are dependent on the forex? I mean forex can be good in terms of the results but overall we have to make sure that business needs to be consistent to make sense.
nice opinion guys. Better Business is only business that could give us consistent profit. Do your trade got consistent???
If yes, forex is good business for you...
Do you wanna consistent profit???
Investing in PAMM of Liteforex is great choice, there is best place for make money...

According to me I think forex would be a good online source of income than other business because business mean risk so if we have to carry the risk then there should be the profit ratio is solid and at the forex if you can bear the risk then also profit is also good.