• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why Forex is good than other business?

Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. There are many reasons behind that thing. There is no restriction of time in this business like many other online business and regular jobs. And also there is no other any requirement of any degree and diploma in this business. There is no fraud in this business. So due to this people do not fear to fraud in this business.

Because, when you have good trading knowledge & experience then you’ll be able to make huge amount of money here with an ordinary trading capital! But, don’t go for money making without learning!

Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. There are many reasons behind that thing. There is no restriction of time in this business like many other online business and regular jobs. And also there is no other any requirement of any degree and diploma in this business. There is no fraud in this business. So due to this people do not fear to fraud in this business.

Yes, Forex is good but not for all of traders! Here, more than 90% traders are struggling; that means Forex is very much challenging profession. But, till now it’s good because you can make enough money here with your ordinary trading capital when you have a standard trading skill.

A number of novice traders start their live trading too earlier before completing their task in demo! That’s the main reason of 90% faultier statistic in Forex! I see, which traders are making right now handsome money in their live account, they all of used their demo account more than one year! So, if you want to enjoy their live trading, spend enough time in your demo!

I would not say that Forex is better than any other business. It's just that there're people who like this type of making money and that's why they make their business on forex, but not everyone can do it.

The fact is that most traders want quick money and do not want to learn, as a result they lose their money and leave the trading. You need to spend quite a lot of time on the demo and learn the basics, and only then try your hand on the real account.

In Forex , Trading in style of gambling is much dangerous where trader not plans what he should do he does trading for sake of do or die. It is not good way of trading. it can be managed with different ways if you want , but gambling is a way to loss.

Forex trading is better than all other businesses because it has unlimited profit perentage. You can earn as much as you can in this market. So, enter forex trading and try your luck. But first know what is forex market and the trends which impact it.

Well one of the things I can name is that in forex trading you don't have to sell anything to anyone else. You and you alone are responsible for your own actions.

In these day forex trading is the biggest online trading business where the daily average turnover of this market is more than 5 trillion US dollar. This business is so much popular for different reason. The flexibility of its working process, small initial deposit etc. The biggest fact which is very exciting for me is its bonus. FreshForex is giving me 101% deposit bonus with only simple 3 steps. Opening account, enable bonus for MT4 trading platform and deposit on the fund.

Forex is good in terms of return it gives if you are skilled trader. Otherwise forex trading is the most difficult job in the world. You have to be enough knowledgeable and skilled. And the psychological aspect of trading makes the trading more difficult.

Forex is good in terms of return it gives if you are skilled trader. Otherwise forex trading is the most difficult job in the world. You have to be enough knowledgeable and skilled. And the psychological aspect of trading makes the trading more difficult.

So true; low skilled traders are struggling here to make such a low profit while, pro traders are making decent amount of money in regular basis! I think, expecting an unrealistic profit is very common mistake here.

According to me, there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly , but real professional traders sometimes can do it of course due to having long term analyzing experience. if you want to predict big candlestick , be knowledgeable by real fundamental knowledge.

Fundamental analysis is important for sure; I see all of the pro traders are concentrating on the fundamental since; they know the value of it! Initially you can take time to learn it; but in a long run no way to avoid!

Hi

Business Objects needs to look into this issue as i feel and should answer us the reason why this was..? Its just my opinion.

Regards
Siva.M

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

we always should remember Forex is a place where at a time all money will come back that already lost . just need to stay here with great patience.

Nice to see your positive response; I am sure you used your demo for a long period of time; well done! And that’s the proper use!

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Well, cause you really can do it theoretically from basically any angle and point of view anyway. The question is that is very volatile and aren't stable and lot of people said only people who knows what is going on in advance can play with it really.