• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why Forex is good than other business?

Not as if forex trading is the best business to be done online is is just that it fovors those who see it as the best busines just like internet marketing will equally be a best business to someone who benefits from it. Though forex trading has the more potentials of making profits compared to other businesses and the requirements for trading are minimum.

that is true... only the man who can see the chance to earn from forex will consider forex as a business chance, it will depends on someone skill to gain success in such kind of business and forex is no exception... want to be successful trader must be achieve by hard work and good literate knowledge and skills

Although forex trading shares the same risk like other business and also the same profits potentials with other business but yet forex trading has its unique features in the sense that we will even choose it over an obvious more profitable business. Forex trading is a business which is possible provided that we have a compatible device. Of which some other business does not have and also forex trading is a 24/5 business whereby anyone can trade provided that we are willing.

I do not agree with this. Forex trading can be a boon or curse for a person. It totally depends on the choice and the knowledge of a person. If anybody has keen interest and knowledge in forex trading then only it is a good business for him. Otherwise not.

I do not agree with this. Forex trading can be a boon or curse for a person. It totally depends on the choice and the knowledge of a person. If anybody has keen interest and knowledge in forex trading then only it is a good business for him. Otherwise not.

It can be a boon or curse for a person when that person approaches it in the wrong way in the sense that they are after the fast money. But generally we all know that forex trading when comparing to other business is good and better than them all. for instance forex trading is highly profitable when compared to stock exchange.

If you are comparing forex trading with stock exchange, then forex trading wins. But there is comparison with whole business. There is nobody who knows about every business. If forex is best business then every businessman would trade only at forex. There would nothing else like other brand products you use daily.

If you can make good profit in forex then I can say forex trading is really the best way to make good income. Right now what I need is to have at least 10,000 dollars then if I have that much I'm sure I can end up making one good profit one after another in forex trading.

the only thing that is why i prefer forex rather than other business, is because it is easy to make deposit in this business and also this business have low minimum deposit and it is easy to trade in forex right now with help of meta trader.

the only thing that is why i prefer forex rather than other business, is because it is easy to make deposit in this business and also this business have low minimum deposit and it is easy to trade in forex right now with help of meta trader.

To me thats not even a reason because deposits to any business are very simple in the sense that payment processors made it simple. On my own facet I prefer forex trading because it is an online based full business that is genuine with no hidden charges.

Business means there is profit or loss. I know that loss is inevitable but adequate knowledge regarding any business can can minimize the chances of loss. Yes, at forex trading you can earn daily as per the time and investment you give.

Its only in forex trading that we can start trading without investing money. You only need to be active in as many ptp forums as much as possible and you can end up making good profit right away. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo and then in real account to save some trading capital also.

If you have enough knowledge so that you can earn good profits from trading, then it is the best business for you. But if you don't have any interest or dedication to learn about trading, then any other will be far better business from forex for you.

Perhaps tp all who has been able to have more cash income from forex tradingg will really like forex trading, but then, it can be a good business to me and might not be a good business to the other person, because not all people sees forex trading as a good business because if its uncertainty.

In one way I can say that forex trading is good. That is I can sit at home and trade at my suitable time and day. And I can withdraw profit instantly after the trade.

In one way I can say that forex trading is good. That is I can sit at home and trade at my suitable time and day. And I can withdraw profit instantly after the trade.

To me, I can say that the convenience is what makes some attracted to it. More so, now that you can easily trade with mobile phones comfortably. Suffice it to say that the number one reason is always the tendency for one to topple his investments within minutes if he is knowledgeable enough.

To me thats not even a reason because deposits to any business are very simple in the sense that payment processors made it simple. On my own facet I prefer forex trading because it is an online based full business that is genuine with no hidden charges.

ever try stocks before? that is quite hard to make a deposit there. about the hidden charges i think this is something that you don't know that not all broker playing fair to you, market maker wants you to loss while STP brokers have hidden charges of their spreads, so ECN is the only option left.

ever try stocks before? that is quite hard to make a deposit there. about the hidden charges i think this is something that you don't know that not all broker playing fair to you, market maker wants you to loss while STP brokers have hidden charges of their spreads, so ECN is the only option left.

Well, I have not tried stock before. But then. A regulated broker has no hidden charges in the sense that their spreads are clear. Its just the unregulated broker that do manipulate their spread, Furthermore. Even when the market makers want people to lose yet profits are being made. I think stock as that similar nature also.

Well, I have not tried stock before. But then. A regulated broker has no hidden charges in the sense that their spreads are clear. Its just the unregulated broker that do manipulate their spread, Furthermore. Even when the market makers want people to lose yet profits are being made. I think stock as that similar nature also.

Stock market trading is much more complicated rather than forex trading. Most of the trades are done on the Intra day basis. That means one session which stays for 6 hours. You have to calculate your profit and loss within this period. Which doesn't ally at forex trading.

the business of forex is all time good over all the world and the best thing i have know about this is that he is helping to every one and is paying to every one

Stock market trading is much more complicated rather than forex trading. Most of the trades are done on the Intra day basis. That means one session which stays for 6 hours. You have to calculate your profit and loss within this period. Which doesn't ally at forex trading.

Thats right I have always known that forex trading 24 hours opened market will beat that of stock also in forex trading its a decentralised business while stock is a centralised business therefor that makes it more better. Well forex volatilty is one of the common factor that makes it better than other business.