• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why Forex is good than other business?

One reason I even prefer Forex to stocks is the fact that it sounds to me that it is for some degree of individuals-maybe wrong, maybe right but I have always seen it as that which is for some knowledgeable folks in the economic team that help companies manage their assets.

Its simplicity and volatility nature, that alone makes it more good than other online business. On the other news comparing it with some business like hyips, you can also see that forex takes the lead because HYIPs are just scammers in disguise.

this plaform provide to us all the facilities of life and by joining them we can earn handsome and profitable income so there is no need to worry about the future of mankind just start the work and earn huge amount of the money and receive a better share in legacy

This is the only business that I know that I can earn good amount of money without any problem. I do recommend that we all try to trade in forex trading. Just start with 10 dollars and try to earn 1 dollar each month. Then try to invest 100 dollars and try to earn 10 dollars each month. And keep on growing your trading capital.

Other business can get you in trouble based on how you work and manage the things. I have realized that there are some of the times you need to make good changes to make it more improved business there. I have never observed things which can make it harder as you see it that way.

It is not so easy for everyone, as [MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION] has described. Without any knowledge about forex trading, your money can be destroy. If you have a good knowledge about forex trading, then you can expect daily 1 buck profit.

This is the only business that I know that I can earn good amount of money without any problem. I do recommend that we all try to trade in forex trading. Just start with 10 dollars and try to earn 1 dollar each month. Then try to invest 100 dollars and try to earn 10 dollars each month. And keep on growing your trading capital.

Well, you have taken a 10% increase per month as a benchmark which is highly realistic but there are those who do gain much more than that and they ser Forex as a very good means of livelihood. There are still others who are sitting on the lower part of income and telling them Forex is better than other online businesses is mere blabbing.

Yes, There are many traders with different expectations. Some of them get their expectations fulfilled and some of the trader are still trying. It is in our hand only to realize the expectation and to fulfill it.

Yes, I also have my expectations and know of limitations that we will not think of any business to be easy as pie. You will also learn that other business are higher risk with no way to have lessen the risks like just lucky game only. Forex is with the use of our analytical and management skills.

Well, I have not tried stock before. But then. A regulated broker has no hidden charges in the sense that their spreads are clear. Its just the unregulated broker that do manipulate their spread, Furthermore. Even when the market makers want people to lose yet profits are being made. I think stock as that similar nature also.
regulated broker sometimes playing "naughty", and also we need to know who is the regulator of that broker, if that is just some unkown regulator then just stop invest your money there, if that is a big regulator like CFTC or FCA , it is okay to invest there

I was telling a friend recently about not just choosing a broker but a regulated one and he was like, what matters is that the broker is regulated. The beauty of Forex which makes it preferable than most other online earning platform is that ones your broker is regulated by a competent regulatory body, then you are at rest that your investment will not eventually go.

Its depends on your success and loss in forex business..if you think about in neative way about forex it not business but it is a like luck factor gamble and if you think in positive way there is a huge scope to get profit in very less time in forex no other business compete its profit..

regulated broker sometimes playing "naughty", and also we need to know who is the regulator of that broker, if that is just some unkown regulator then just stop invest your money there, if that is a big regulator like CFTC or FCA , it is okay to invest there

Yeah, I know that at times ome regulated broker plays naughty and also they cheats but then, I has to do with the country where they are regulated in, so therefore I also search for their regulator. Forex is still good than other online business because of it's transparency.

There are some specific advantages which forex market possesses and is not available with others. The first major advantage is time flexibility. No other market operates for 24hrs a day. This allows a trader to choose his own work timings. The second fact is the low entry barrier. The third major advantage is profitability. A smart investor can turn a miniscule amount into a larger one with in a short span of time. Other major advantage that should be mentioned is the liquidity. No other market offers this much liquidity.

There is no other business that you can start with zero dollar and free bonuses and posting for bonuses and deposit for bonuses and then earn as much as you want too. This is too good to be true. So the forex market is almost like a dream come true for most people. We have 24 ours to do it so even better. Also, we can copy traders so even if you're disabled or have some health problems, you can still make money while you sleep. This is one good gig for those that can't work or sick. They can still make money.

Yeah, I know that at times ome regulated broker plays naughty and also they cheats but then, I has to do with the country where they are regulated in, so therefore I also search for their regulator. Forex is still good than other online business because of it's transparency.

what i mean here the regulator that regulate this broker, if that regulator is a big regulator such as CFTC or FCA then the chance of that broker become a scam broker will be low, and we will be guaranteed a bit of our money even they trying to do some kind of re-quote we can even complain about it.

what i mean here the regulator that regulate this broker, if that regulator is a big regulator such as CFTC or FCA then the chance of that broker become a scam broker will be low, and we will be guaranteed a bit of our money even they trying to do some kind of re-quote we can even complain about it.

Yes I comprehends what you were saying. But then, reggulated or not any brokers has the potential of turning scams mostly when they are having poor money managments. But then, some good regulated brokers lasts for years before having issues and that's the reason why forex tradong is more better than other business.

Forex is the best than any other. I have not seen such kind of any big market or job sector like Forex in online. Through this one can easily invest his money and earn money. There is no other business in online can give that opportunity like Forex

Forex is the best than any other. I have not seen such kind of any big market or job sector like Forex in online. Through this one can easily invest his money and earn money. There is no other business in online can give that opportunity like Forex

No forex trading is not as simple as what you think. Do you know that before you would be able to invest you would have to conduct some analysis in order to be sure of the market is suitable. So therefore forex trading is the best online business but not the easiest in terms of making money.

Forex trading has some magical effect in itself. It is really helpful for all peoples and it is equally beneficial for all classes. it is very good and short time many profit earn way so people choose forex trading It give us amount in the shape of profit which we can use to improve our lifestyle.

- - - Updated - - -

its working very well and every month I earn very good profit. Implements all my plans and I found that I reach my targets, but that's not enough; to make profit I must not miss any opportunity and forex market is full of opportunities because it is the most active market in the world, for that reason I must sit all time and watch and detect opportunities all day long from Monday to Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

forex trading for me is being the individual business, Forex is our daily business. we can trade in Forex trading anytime, anywhere, there are no problem creates for us when we trade anywhere and the Forex trading is a very good online easy business.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex is a good and smart business for the moment when we are trading and has good path for future. Forex lots of people can deploy themselves to earn money and take important role for his future development.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex Trading always make a better future .makes lots of money. forex trading is a good business for the next future if only the youths will embrace the trade and learn it very well it could reduce unemployment raving various countries today.