• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why a trader loss in forex?

A trader can lost if he or she is trading with emotions. When a trader is trading with emotion, he or she would not understand that forex is a risky business that can make him or her lose. That is why it is good to trade with confidence.

Well you are right. Trading with emotions is one bad thing that all traders need to avoid, no matter what it takes to. Emotions are quite a bad thing and a rough age in the trading career of any trader who wishes to be successful on Forex.

It's commonly known that most forex traders fail. In fact, it's estimated that 96 percent of forex traders lose money and end up quitting.
Common mistakes made is failure to manage the risk. This is could be due to many reasons, such as lack of discipline, greed and impatience.

Traders loss in forex simply because they don't know how to trade. Once they know how to trade they can make good income I do trade for three years now and some how I'm happy that I'm earning really good and I do hope that eventually I can become a successful trader.

@budado: That is right , many traders especially for newbie don't have much knowledge yet but really want to earn money even without any practice before, also aside from the knowledge i see that their emotion which make trader loss in forex.

Emotion aside, traders who also fall prey to setting high expectations for themselves are bound to lose. When the expectation is too high, it makes a trader want to get there by all means. This comes with a lot of things and they include greed and impatience.

Traders loss in the forex trading because they have no special skill to deal in the forex market so they insist and go ahead to trade this cause them nothing but totally failure in the system which is not that good so I stress a point that there is a need to learn and trade

Traders loss in trading because they are have lack knowledge and experience. Unable to conduct proper analysis, manage the risk and unable to determine what they need to do or don’t in trading. When traders technically unprepared, better if they are not conduct trading in live account. But stick with demo practice till they are able to generate consistency in make profit.

Trading has taught me that there are times you might lose and at the end of the day, you get confused why you even lost. I mean, your analysis almost right and you are only left with your thoughts agape as to what led to your losses but that is the way Forex is.

Trading has taught me that there are times you might lose and at the end of the day, you get confused why you even lost. I mean, your analysis almost right and you are only left with your thoughts agape as to what led to your losses but that is the way Forex is.
If you get confuse just take it down. On weekends you research why you end up loss even if you do analysis. Theirs usually a reason why. One reason is that theirs a news that you don't anticipate. Especially when the forecast and the actual result is very far from its other. The market will going to react violently and its going to be volatile.

Traders loss due to has lack knowledge and experience. They are unable to perform effective trading since they are unprepared with good trading strategy. Has no guidelines to perform analysis and they are has no knowledge too to read market circumstances. At initial phase, important to traders take learning. Make themselves knowledgable first before they are jump trading on live account.

Its very hard to point out any one mistake responsible for loss there many factors which are resposible for making loss, a trader has to learn quickly to avoid these factors.

Theirs a lot who loses money in forex trading and the main reason is lack of understanding on how forex trading works. I do know that many just don't want to loss money in forex and many do want to earn money in forex. But problem is that many also don't want or feel lazy to study forex trading.

Because this is natural at least when you don't do it intentionally. Loss will always exist for traders since forex also changing. If you can lowering this chance and get less money to loss that still fine for you. There are many factors of a trader that loss, first emotion, false risk management, or mis prediction of the market. Remember there is no such as holy grail system out there. so 100% winning is bullishit.

there too many reason why traders loss in the forex market first thing is the lack of knowledge and understanding because forex need good and well experience traders so lack of skills is always the reason for that its good for a trader to try his own best and be sure that he trade with good knowledge and understanding

The Forex market often lacks a clear direction. At times, Forex traders may feel that they are missing out on opportunities in the market because they are not trading frequently enough. As such, they begin to make poor trading decisions and overtrade. It is, therefore, crucial that you keep yourself in check and be patient in awaiting a suitable trading opportunity.

Because it is normal, there is time to reap profit there is time to loss what we don't mean to. Traders also loss because of their incompetence in many fields like lack of knowledge, lack of emotion control and some others.

I am very positive about my small losses. Because, I know lose is a part of business. On the other hand, now I can avoid my big losses by following money management and using stop loss. The reason is very natural, the low trading skilled Forex traders lose their trading capital in regular basis. Though, I had used my demo account very seriously in fbs trading broker. Therefore, now I can steer clear of big losses.

Obviously, one is lack of knowledge that means total fundamental process of Forex trading.Another cause,when some one take profit by trading then,he emotionally blackmail by profit and unable to think clear what will right or wrong decision on his Forex trading and finally fallen down into loss.It happens most of the time for a new Forex trader.

There are many reasons of losses. But, the main point is, maximum Forex traders invest their capital before invest their money. On the other hand, a lot of people have been burnt from scam broker. But, I am very sincere about broker facilities and securities. Because. I want to use which broker has good trading software will show real market price.