• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why a trader loss in forex?

Traders loss usually because of their own, their knowledge still lack, their emotion is unstable, they also only has few experiecne which canont deal with so many situation.

W
Traders loss usually because of their own, their knowledge still lack, their emotion is unstable, they also only has few experiecne which canont deal with so many situation.
e give credit of profit making to ourselves and in the same way we are responsible for our losses too, but we should analyze our mistake and try to avoid it in future.

I agree more with the #4 point. Losers usually don't learn from their mistakes rather keep doing them again and again
The anger and frustration of loss is painful~ it let's the trader to do double triple mistakes
I do believe that they shouldn't follow their emotion, letting your anger conquer your mind then it will only lead to more losses. Anger and frustation is the part of that emotion you should not allow to conquer you.

Traders only loss in forex trading simply because their analysis is not that accurate. I do know that some just look at the chart and do some probability and they have an instant forecast! lols.

One of the main causes of the losses in the forex market is the lack of planning of operations, the lack of order and lack of practice and experience as well as the little knowledge we have of the financial market, its factors and multiple variables

There could be different reasons for that and we cannot say that a certain factor is leading the trader to the losses but Yes, there are some key features like trading plan, skills strategies etc which are essential for the trading.

There have so many popular answer for your question. They are, you can lose your capital for low trading knowledge, greed, overconfident, fear, over trading, over lots and your scam trading broker. But, I believe low trading skilled and market maker trading broker are the main point of lose. Because, without good trading skilled we are nothing. In addition, we are unable to make consistent big profit with a scam broker. So, I selected my trading broker after huge analysis of broker activities. Then, pick GCI trading broker as my trading partner. Because, this ECN trading broker always provides me high protected trading security and gives me exact profit size that I make. So, now I can easily overcome from small losses.

Trader's loss is because of their own fault. Trader also loss in forex trading because they don't know what they want to do with their money. Lack of experience and strategy become the main aspect here which make many traders loss their money.

Keep learning does not mean you can be such a great trader, i mean practice still important and also what i mean learning here is just like reading the forex theory. Aside from that even we already learn there will be our "bad luck", where we make a false predition. Remember there's no such a holy grail.

we have seen that many new forex traders are unable to profit due to poor money management techniques. Many speculators come from other traded markets, and their technical and fundamental analysis skills are quite good. Yet the most common reason for failure comes down to one simple point: poor money management. The most successful traders do not necessarily have an analytical edge. Many unprofitable traders have excellent analytic and forecasting skills, but going from analysis to live trades is often a limiting factor.

What is good money management? Letting your profits run and cutting your losses short. A countless number of trading books advise traders to do exactly this. In theory, this is a simple exercise: make profit targets larger than maximum loss thresholds. In practice, however, we see clear evidence that most traders do a poor job of putting these strategies in to action.

Emotions can leads to massive losses in the market and i think it is one of the key reasons of the failure in the Market and I think you need to control your emotions in the market to be successful in it.
As I always say. Ignorance is the main reason why many newbies loss in forex trading. Many just blame emotion. But actually its normal to have emotion. We are human being. The problem is when a newbies get emotional when he trade. having emotion and getting emotional is two different thing. But if you know how to trade do you think you will get emotional? The answer is no. So in short the reason why you get emotional is because you don't know how to trade.

One who makes a trader loses in the forex business is the lack of experience and trading with sloppy and violate the rules of money management that has been made. Every trader should run trading with a strong motivation to run money management

Pragmatically, most of us especially the newcomer, willing to earn profit devoid of learning. But, generally it is the foremost reason for losing. Secondly, emotions and greed those are considered as a foremost enemy in this trading stage are also responsible for losing. By the way, with support of MXTrade I have overcome my loss very swiftly by learning due to having many trading conveniences.

Lack of knowledge, unstable emotion, broker problem, sudden market events, etc. They may lead to lost, what we should to do is keep learnig and improving our skills, and find a good broker and try to be sensitive to market.

Not-reliable broker is a very big risk for you. You can control your trading, but not your broker. You had better to choose among brokers, which are 10 years on market at least. There are not many such firms, unfortunately.

Not-reliable broker is a very big risk for you. You can control your trading, but not your broker. You had better to choose among brokers, which are 10 years on market at least. There are not many such firms, unfortunately.
I never thought about that but the broker that i am using right now is also more than 5 years and well regulated too. Even there are only few but i think you can try them since there are some and also they are popular enough for you.

Why need ten years? You can invest in forex broker site that is regulated even if its open for less than five years. Although I do recommend that at least its more than two years. But ten years is too much already. I already have investments in ten trading accounts right now and so far I am happy.

Because either they don't trade with proper risk management technique or they don't chose good broker, my recommendation is FBS as a broker.
Well i do not get what do you mean here but if we want to make-profits we need risk management, profitable strategy and calm the mind.
In addition, traders also need to understand what is forex, not only wants its profit only. As long as they have i think that is fine.

Because of having a tendency to earn profit in this market place without learning is the foremost reason of failing. So, from my first day of trading I am very dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way with support of MXtrade. This trading platform has huge didactic facilities especially the Forex eBook which is very effective to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.