• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why a trader loss in forex?

Because they don't follow the rules of the Market and they don't have risk management technologies and techiques integrated in the system.

We must try to understand market forex. learn how to get maximal result. If we can understand the characteristic of market, we will get maximal result here, we will find the chance to get profit.

loss traders are traders who are not able to control emotions well. In forex trading, to be a winner then we need to be able to control the emotions of trading so well that would make us be successful in forex trading. In forex, not only skill is needed but we also need good psychology to be able to control emotions well. For that, we can try trading with small capital to learn to control emotions well

In this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers want to make money very rapidly without learning. And they fall a great loss when trading practically. So, before earning we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time.

You added most vital points in your thread! Yes, having trading strategy and plan is very important here! In addition I see a number of novice traders start their trading with others trading system or strategy! They want to make huge amount of money automatically! As, a result they lose their real money; but which traders practice enough in demo, they can enjoy their live trading!

When a trader continiously do same kind of mistakes ,they face the loss more because until and unless we are not aware of our mistakes ,our losses amount keeps on increasing with time.

Most of the traders fail because they have not trading plan no powerful trading strategy no money managing plan not a great source to acquire real trading knowledge not a support form a credible broker.

Most of the traders fail because they have not trading plan no powerful trading strategy no money managing plan not a great source to acquire real trading knowledge not a support form a credible broker.

Another thing I want to add is that a trader does not look inside himself. No matter what external factors are the most important factor to improve is the trader himself. If he does not self develop then nothing else would work properly.

Your 4 points are important! It’s true; learning is always difficult! In Forex; there is no enough number of traders; as a result new traders are straggling although they want to learn Forex! Luckily, I started with a professional trader who guided me divergence trading; I use this strategy here!

Your 4 points are important! It’s true; learning is always difficult! In Forex; there is no enough number of traders; as a result new traders are straggling although they want to learn Forex! Luckily, I started with a professional trader who guided me divergence trading; I use this strategy here!

Could you share with us your strategy in the trading system section of the forum? https://digitalcashpalace.com/forum/forums/trading-systems.8/

Traders face loss because actually they keeps on doing the mistakes and another thing we should remember that we should be very much positive here so that we can regulate the loss and implement profit

Sometimes, we loss our money because our uncontrolled emotions. Traders must be able to control emotion to get maximum profit. Beside that, we also must learn from experience when we do mistake so it will not be repeated next time. I also try to evaluate my trading in FXB to get more result.

Traders get loss because they fail to perform to execute the trading strategies and plans as a result of repeatative mistakes and for that traders can fight against the loss and can make successful trading

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.

Loosing in forex is a common thing. Anything may happen and noone can avoid failures. In reality traders can loose their money too, if they buy some product.

I see, most of the new traders, start their live trading too early; that’s why they lose their momentum in live account. So, traders need to practice on demo for a long time.

Loosing in forex is a common thing. Anything may happen and noone can avoid failures. In reality traders can loose their money too, if they buy some product.

You are right. It is normal to have losses. One can not be right all the time and those who are serious about trading will accept it and move forward with a plan where they will account for losses.

Many of the traders loses because they didn't take the forex trading a serious business. They came here for a part-time business. This is the main reason behind their loss. They also have a lack of knowledge about the market. They also came here without any plan.

Many of the traders loses because they didn't take the forex trading a serious business. They came here for a part-time business. This is the main reason behind their loss. They also have a lack of knowledge about the market. They also came here without any plan.

Same opinion from me! I have also noted, a number of new traders start their live trading without enough preparations; like they don’t have any long-time proven trading strategy or plan.

Stop loss an inevitable part of successful trading , without Stop Loss you trading condition like a ship an ocean without a rudder. No one become successful from this trading place at all , if he does not know how to use Stop Loss.