• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why a trader loss in forex?

There can be many reasons behind the failures of traders. Thanks for opening such a thread where every trader can share his or her experience, reasons of losing money and beginners can take the help from the advice of the pioneers. And I personally think lack of education, erroneous preference of broker, spending less time in demos, trying to work with improper trading strategy or sometimes random copy trading can throw a trader towards drastic failures.

There can be many reasons behind the failures of traders. Thanks for opening such a thread where every trader can share his or her experience, reasons of losing money and beginners can take the help from the advice of the pioneers. And I personally think lack of education, erroneous preference of broker, spending less time in demos, trying to work with improper trading strategy or sometimes random copy trading can throw a trader towards drastic failures.

Perfect! I see, you have pointed all of major issue! Actually, a number of new traders are hurry, they want quick success, but the reality is, success is a long term process.

The concept of forex and stock are same. But the differences between them is their trading element. Forex trading means buy and sell of currency and stock trading means trading equities.

95% of all traders fall fail" is the most usually utilized trading related measurement around the web. In any case, no examination paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is as a rule trading choices are not founded on sound research or tried trading strategies, yet on feelings, the requirement for diversion and the would like to make a million dollars in your clothing. What traders dependably overlook is that trading is a calling and requires abilities that should be created over years.

Following are certain because of which trader fails!
1 - Trading without a plan of action
2 - failure to maintain the system stable during handling
3 - Failure to cope with the market
4 - the difficulty of learning from mistakes
I also agree with this list. Traders should avoid those mistakes.

There can be many causes of loss. For example, if there is a mistake in the analysis if you can not control the emotion after the loss. There are many more reasons for which there can be losses.

profit in Forex is a regular task but need a long term experience with more information , and besides this of course we have to make sure good money management.

protecting your capital is very important, it focuses on money management and risk management, its most important issue to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

There are lot of factors that can cause loss trader. But for majority of the traders it's the lack of skills and experience. Psychological factors are also responsible.

There are lot of reasons for losing a trade. One of the most common reasons is not knowing what you are doing. A trader should have a very solid reasons to open a trade.

People lose in Forex due to two reasons, one is lack of unknowledge and other is uncertainty of the market. Making profit on average should be the target of traders.

Deficiency of trading knowledge and cautiousness leads to losses. Traders should read e-books, watch video tutorials and practice on demo account to increase trading knowledge.

Quality and performance make a trader successful. A trader’s performance goes through several stages to reach the stage of development. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.