• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which type of analysis tends to be the best?

For me any both fundamental and technical analysis is good if we know how to use it. Problem is not comparing but problem is understanding. If we don't understand how technical and fundamental analysis works we will never going to learn how to trade in forex using analysis.

both fundamental and technical is very important to traders because these analysis method will help traders figuring out the next potential market movement. good understanding about fundamental and technical analysis will lead traders make good analysis outcome and less mistake.

I also think that both are the best because if you do one and remaining another there may be still some excellent stuff which you need to do that you just miss out here in currency trading so both research are very essential.

most of my analysis method use technical but I am not ignore fundamental because sometimes, the price not describe the way at all and fundamental come up with some of analytical idea. so, keep use both analysis method is the best way to generate clear path of analysis outcome.

Well, there is no special analysis that is meant to be the best and we are advised to make use of the both of them so therefore in order not to face any unanticipated happenens in forex trading we have to make use of the three analysis method,though recently most traders are making more use of the technical analysis.

most of my analysis method use technical but I am not ignore fundamental because sometimes, the price not describe the way at all and fundamental come up with some of analytical idea. so, keep use both analysis method is the best way to generate clear path of analysis outcome.
Theirs really some who are die hard fundamentalist and theirs some who are die hard technical analysis. But one thing I'm sure. Its really does not matter which one you pick or if you going to choose the two what is important is that when you trade you going to have higher chance of making good profit.

At least that we can have the start to learn those first. Once, we will have idea we can choose one or both for our further use in trading. We are going to have use of analysis in Forex trading. Without analysis there's lesser chance to have prevent or gain profits. Thus, there's no analysis that is best.

For me any both fundamental and technical analysis is good if we know how to use it. Problem is not comparing but problem is understanding. If we don't understand how technical and fundamental analysis works we will never going to learn how to trade in forex using analysis.

I don't think that that of the technical analysis is that hard due to it just have to do with just charts and also indicators and other things but the most important thing is that being able to read the chart movement.

Funny thing about fundamental and technical analysis is that sometimes its not fool proof. In fact if you do daily analysis you will realize that you are dealing of previous trading trend to predict future trends and problem with this is that sometimes forex market just move unpredictably. I see one pairs that ha 67% chance of getting bearish and guess what? its went bullish 100 pips!

both essential and specialized is very important to investors because these research method will help investors understanding the next potential market activity. excellent understanding about essential and specialized research will lead investors make excellent research result and less error.

Well,to my own understanding i would say that there isn't any so perfect analysis because we do make use of them according or depending the way the markets looks or moves.just by there defination we ought to know the best to use at a particular time.

Well,to my own understanding i would say that there isn't any so perfect analysis because we do make use of them according or depending the way the markets looks or moves.just by there defination we ought to know the best to use at a particular time.

not depending on how the market is but we ought to make use of the different type of analysis so as to avoid accidental or sudden market event,because making use of there different analysis at least gives us the sense that the market will go in a particular direction.

At least that we can have the start to learn those first. Once, we will have idea we can choose one or both for our further use in trading. We are going to have use of analysis in Forex trading. Without analysis there's lesser chance to have prevent or gain profits. Thus, there's no analysis that is best.

Choosing is not a good idea because when we choose one broker then that means we will be taking a look at the market in just one angel so therefore i see no reason to choose one out of the rest,but i see that most traders are mostly making use of technical analysis whic works for some and not for some.

both technical and fundamental analysis is good to help trader gain maximum result from the market as far as traders use it properly. there is no bad or good analysis because all of them designed as an analysis tool to traders. good or bad the result 100% depend on own trader.

The two methods - fundamental analysis and technical analysis - are good. However, for newbies, technical analysis is recommended by broker as a better place to start with. But knowing the two and adapting them to trade, would give a trader an advantage.

Both are necessary. And we know that they have their own advantage and we should use them to have better analysis and trading. Because, with the technical analysis we can have the indicators in the platform while we have the signal or news that can greatly affect the market in fundamental. If we have tried to use the two analysis then, we have higher chance of winning trades and prevent losses also.

some fundamental data news have high direct impact to the market and its important to traders take attention to such news because can lead them generate good profit. if traders have trading strategy based on fundamental analysis, will really help traders when such news released.

Fundamental and technical analysis are the two best option in doing analysis. Now which is better? Its better if we have two than we have one right? So learn how to use the two type of analysis than just to use one type of analysis. In this way you can higher chance of earning.