• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which type of analysis tends to be the best?

There is no certain analysis which has proven to be the best to stick with. They are basically threee but two ouut of it which are technical and fundamental are so crucial to a traders trading syetem. However making the use of them both will be looking into the market as different perspectives.

both of analysis fundamental and technical trully need for analyze and predict future market movement, using both of analysis brong more faith to our prediction rather than use only one, so it is no need to pick which the best as it is connected as one trading need

I have heard some say technical analysis is the best form of analysis while others think it is the fundamental. There are those that prefer one against the other but there is none that should have an edge. It only depends on that which you find easier to use and which works for you more. A combination of the two for those who find them convenient to use would definitely surpass the idea of making a single form of analysis.

I have heard some say technical analysis is the best form of analysis while others think it is the fundamental. There are those that prefer one against the other but there is none that should have an edge. It only depends on that which you find easier to use and which works for you more. A combination of the two for those who find them convenient to use would definitely surpass the idea of making a single form of analysis.

It is not matter of being more convenient or the best but it is good to use the two at times some traders will come out saying they are making use of the fundamental alone but thats not through since they are so making use of indicator they are also making use of the technical.

I use all of them. A good trader will use all help he can get. A good trader will know about all three and he can see why it helps him trade. He also need to know all in order to trade cause a lack of knowledge will make him fail. Also, we need to understand news but need to learn how to read charts and use them to trade well and also need to have good intuition about trading markets over all and learn from past mistakes in order to trade and gain profit. All is crucial in forex trading.

The kind of analysis directly depends on the trading strategy. An intraday and swing trader should opt for technical analysis where as a medium and long-term trader should opt for fundamental analysis which will enable them to catch primary trend. Dow theory which is used for fundamental analysis also considers market philosophy and so there is no need to look into that separately by those following fundamental analysis.

All analysis is good and have their own importance as I've already told.. but it depends on person to person, personally I feel more satisfaction with technical analysis and can't trade without having it.

Yes that is very true all analysis are good and have their own important to be sincere but for me I still go with technical analysis as its hold almost everything which we are in need of this market

Fundamental or technical, both forms of analysis are quite good. It depends on the one the trader is good at and understands better. Though generally, a lot of people are of the opinion that analyzing from the news is much better than when the trader analyzes using the indicators.

There are fundamental and technical analysis. Both of them is good as long as traders able to mastering the method they are preferred to use. For short term traders, probably technical analysis work more than fundamental analysis. While in opposite, long term traders will get better result if they are use fundamental analysis. Rather than if they are use technical analysis.

@gkintl: hm, are you sure with yours, i am not swing trader and more to intraday trader, which prefer fundamental analysis which make more sense rather than technical analysis, for me fundamental or news which make some instrument of movement to the market so that is why i always depend on it.

Well. Short and swing term traders will tend to use technical analysis. While for traders who implement investment approach in trading, they’ll choose to use fundamental traders. Since it enabling traders to predict the market for very long period. No best or worst between fundamental and technical analysis because it used based on traders needs and goal.

For me I think that we need to do both type of analysis just to be on the safer side of the market because that is just what i think any trader that want to succeed must be sure that he carriedout series of analysis like the fundamental analysis and technical analysis as well

we really need to do the two type of analysis that is the fundamental and technical analysis if you want to succeed forex is a kind of market which analysis is what give you that piece of income , so doing fundamental analysis is very good along with technical

A knowledge of both forms of analysis is quite good no doubt but a newbie especially might not have to bother himself learning how to do it both ways. I'm even of the opinion that when the trader is able to understand one and cling to it, that's the best rather than combine a lot of things together.

Of course the fundamental dude: D to me this is the best type of analysis. With fundamental analysis there are bigger probability to be very accurate because the analysis was based on economic data that most affect currency movements primarily for US economic data that became a global economic power.

If you have good trading knowledge on fundamental and technical, then you easily can mark market sentiment. According to my long time trading experience, fundamental analysis the core of analysis. I know Forex market moves according world economic data. Therefore, I am very sincere about news of Forex. Though, I get all important Forex news wthin quick time by ‘Economic Calendar’ of ExoFx. therefore, it’s very easy for me know Forex news. On the other hand, I am very sincere about price action trading and currency correlation. Actually, I never open my trade without making my analysis. Because, I know it’s very easy to lose money.

If you want to be a professional Forex you must know technical, fundamental as well as sentimental analysis of trading. You can’t avoid any kind of analysis if you need consistent profit. But, maximum Forex traders are not interested about fundamental analysis. Therefore, they lose big capital in news time. So, I always open my trade after knowing fundamental condition of market according to the technical move.

If you want to be a professional Forex you must know technical, fundamental as well as sentimental analysis of trading. You can’t avoid any kind of analysis if you need consistent profit. But, maximum Forex traders are not interested about fundamental analysis. Therefore, they lose big capital in news time. So, I always open my trade after knowing fundamental condition of market according to the technical move.
I'm totally agree with you sir..
All type of analisys must be mastered and passed before making real money in forex. Do you will being like this??

Some analaysis may not suitable for you and why you choose to mastering it? Just choose one which you think is more suitable and based on your experience are more accurate. I am focusing with one analysis now which is fundamental analysis and depend heavily with news. Before i trade with technical analysis but does not suit for me and switch to fundamental analysis.