• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which type of analysis tends to be the best?

We all know that in forex, we have three types of analysis we use to determine the outcome of currencies in the forex market. We have:
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS: this analysis shows the historical data of price movements as we do believe that what happens before will repeat itself when we look at the charts.

FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS: this type of analysis really goes as we predict the change in currencies when we study the economy of the country. Hoping the currency will rise or fall

MARKET SETIMENTS: this type of anaylsis is really look upon beliving the economy will be bullish or bearish in the future

according to this 3 analysis, some traders choose one analysis to work with, so guys which one is better?

Well,to my own understanding i would say that there isn't any so perfect analysis because we do make use of them according or depending the way the markets looks or moves.just by there defination we ought to know the best to use at a particular time.

It is always a good and safe option to have all of them. As those were working and we can see that it will be a problem for us for instance we don't check the news and then our trades have losses because the news stated there is problem with the pair we are trading and expecting to have bearish movement. So we all need types they only break down so we can analysis and use them well.

Yeah thats right know all the analysis and mastering them,knowing which pairs that fits them makes it the best analysis at the moment because we don't have to keep using one analysis we changes when we trade different pairs and when the market changes.

Right now I have some experiment and I will say I don't use indicators for last three weeks. I only use one site that just give me forecast. I'm not going to trade using forecast and not using indicators. So far I'm down 22,000 pips. lols. But that's okay I can still manage even if its going to go down to 50,000 pips. lols. As long I can check if my strategy will going to work or not.

Oh you do make such pips in demo or real account?well,i think you should try combine the two together were as trading with the forecast and indicator,at times the both might have different detail perhaps we ought to figure it out our self.

Wew, are you referring to the difference of demo and real there's no difference when it comes to the market only our setups or our self will differ lol. I don't have that much pips and budado do trade for years already and even in the stock market. So far, I really focus in the technical analysis just like other traders. As we know that news are not that affect the market instantly so we can still see the changes in the technical analysis.

all of analysis type is good as far as a trader learn deep about every type of analysis. but its impossible to use all of analysis method only to make one trade consideration. we only need to choose which is the best for us and for me, I prefer to choose technical analysis.

all of analysis type is good as far as a trader learn deep about every type of analysis. but its impossible to use all of analysis method only to make one trade consideration. we only need to choose which is the best for us and for me, I prefer to choose technical analysis.
I do agree that all analysis type are good but I don't agree that its impossible to use. If you know what is the purpose of its analysis you will know how to use it. That's why its important that we understand what we are doing and using an the purpose of that analysis.

Definitely, why it is being created or suggested if traders can't use it. That's ridiculous. And traders can't come up with their strategy or make a position if they will not use wise decision and analysis. For me its difficult to make the two analysis to work and to learn easily since they are different.

Isn't Market Sentiments part of both Technical and Fundamental analysis? I think, if you are into either Technical or Fundamental analysis, you will come across market sentiments tips or analysis. And I believe, it would be more so in Fundamental analysis where you are into news.

In terms of analysis I think fundamental analysis is the best but it has to be accompanied by the little technical analysis which will help the whole knowledge of the trader rise to some certain level which will provide him with good signal sure to enter the market

It is always a excellent and secure choice to have all of them. As those were operating and we can see that it will be a issue for us for example we don't examine the information and then our deals have failures because the information mentioned there is issue with the couple we are dealing and anticipating to have bearish activity.

- - - Updated - - -

i would say that there isn't any so ideal research because we do create use of them according or based upon the way the marketplaces looks or goes.just by there definition we ought to know the best to use at a particular time.

The technical and fundermental analysis shouldn't be overlooked though that of the setimental ain't much important thogh its better we use the three or at least make use of two,but i most find traders making use of just that of the technical which has to do with staring at the chart.

Definitely, if we just have technical analysis then, we will just base our trading in what we have seen or showed by the indicators however, in the fast movement of the market I don't know we can have instant analysis or those unexpected events that might turn our trades into lose. This movement of the market have something to do with the market events or the news that greatly influence the market therefore, we should have learn also fundamental analysis.

Since theirs only two type of analysis. fundamental and technical analysis I will going to say both. I rather have two to guide me than have one. Beside if you are good in doing fundamental and technical analysis in the long run you will see that the result of both analysis are some how the same.

Since theirs only two type of analysis. fundamental and technical analysis I will going to say both. I rather have two to guide me than have one. Beside if you are good in doing fundamental and technical analysis in the long run you will see that the result of both analysis are some how the same.

Think you are making a mistake there three analysis but just that two of them are mostly in used because they are effective,there are three types of analysis which are technical,fundamental an setimental,though setimental is not that effective as the other two are.

I also think that both are the best because if you do one and left another there may be still some good things which you need to do that you just missout here in the forex market so both analysis are very important.

I don't think that there is any analysis that is the best among the rest because they all have a different way of looking into the market,technical analysis is all about making use of the chart and indicators while fundermental is looking at the economy and sentimental is also related to fundermental,so we are adviced to make use of at least fundamental and technical analysis.

I think to be a profession trader we should have knowledge about both fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis deals with the economy of a country, its trade balance, growth in employment etc. Fundamental analysis is more useful in news based trading.

Technical analysis simply makes use of the charts, indicators and other tools like bollinger bands etc. Both these analysis are good and should be used depending upon the market condition and trading style.